Wai Rai Yod Ruk

Mae

sarNie Adult
I didn't know Chakrit had a lakorn with Yardtip...how come there was no news on it...but yay, i'm happy cuz I love watching Chakrit...

juicee

sarNie Elites
i believe it's a stock lakorn. also it's not a primetime lakorn, so perhaps thats why you haven't heard nething about it

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
gosh...i wish it was a kiss/slap lakorn...=(....miss him...hes soo good with them kiss/slap lakorn..hehe

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
DAmn is it just me or does Chakrit look extra HOT in this lakorn :shocked: !!! lol how long ago was this filmed? Seems like his hair is shorter than the his other lakorns. Ahhhh my baby is sooo sexy!! :wub:

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I never really like Yardtip, but she looks cute with Krit in this Lakorn. She's growing on me even though.

I watched the episodes, but I couldn't understand Thai...so could someone please give me an overview of what happened in the episodes.

It seems that Krit's dad is like the owner or president of the thai network...but why was Yard looking for Charkrit?

And what does the title mean? Thanks a bunch.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
It like a light comedy with a touch of something. So far I like it and Yardthip is not that bad either. She is actually pretty cute and funny. I was going to to pass, but then again there is Charkrit.

So far Yardthip ran away from an arranged engagement and went to stay with her cousin in the city Noom Gunchai. Yardthip sort of lied about her situation to Chakrit's mom, so his mom gave her a job, so she had to fetch him from the island.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
tinah said:
i think its atleast 3 or 4 years old..lol..thats why he looks skinny..and extra hot
[post="107036"][/post]​
ohhh no wonder..he has that same look as when he was in Bow See chompoo with Angie..ahh I hink i need to buy this lakorn after it's done just for his looks..lol

danny

sarNie Hatchling
i have to say that i love Chakrit's character in this series he's so rebellious against his father..but i can see the love and respect that he has for his father..lol...but Yard and Chakrit together makes a cute couple.....

calla

sarNie Adult
no_identity13 said:
hehe..quick question..why is he so mean to yard? don't really get it.
[post="108065"][/post]​

i can't answer ur question because i haven't watch this lakorn yet. well, i'm still waiting for it.......ehhe :D

here are some pics from thairath..aren't they cute together ? :wub:
and look at chakrit's hand.....lolz :lol:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Cute...pictures look so cute...Chakrit is sooo freakin handsome in there...

calla

sarNie Adult
no_identity13 said:
it might be just me but doesn't chakrit kind of look like jet lee? My sister said it and now i can't stop thinking bout it.
[post="108976"][/post]​

lolz, kinda :loool:
but u know what, that guy Job Nithi look more Jet Li to me. :loool: