Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I loved the "Will you forget me?" scene on the bridge. The words were so cheesy but I don't know, it was their most emotional scene by far. I don't feel sorry at all for Pitsamai. She let her man marry another woman so she has to deal. I'm not saying Prajak is right, he's not, he did do her wrong but I still don't feel bad for her.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Gosh, re watched ep 14 just now..my heart ache so bad for Prajak and Nid...=( The bridge scene was soo sad..ahh, poor Prajak cried after reading Nids letter..its nice to see the brothers reunite and support each other with the woman they are in love with. I feel bad for Lek though, lol, he left and got Prajak with Nid together. Now that he's back it caused Nid to leave.

As for Pisami, i felt a little bad for her at the end when Prajak finally told her how he feels but im sure i'll hate her again next episode anyways so there's really no point to pity her much in this ep.

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
I loved the "Will you forget me?" scene on the bridge. The words were so cheesy but I don't know, it was their most emotional scene by far.
=D I love that scene too, it's deliciously cheesy! I tears up eveytime either Prajak or Wanida cries. Uh, is it wrong that I want to see more tears from Prajak? It's so touching to see an uptight and grown man like him tears up..

Gosh, re watched ep 14 just now..my heart ache so bad for Prajak and Nid...=( The bridge scene was soo sad..ahh, poor Prajak cried after reading Nids letter..its nice to see the brothers reunite and support each other with the woman they are in love with. I feel bad for Lek though, lol, he left and got Prajak with Nid together. Now that he's back it caused Nid to leave.

As for Pisami, i felt a little bad for her at the end when Prajak finally told her how he feels but im sure i'll hate her again next episode anyways so there's really no point to pity her much in this ep.
I heart Lek a lot on the episode 14, I'm curious how he going to introduce his girlfriend to his mother. Since she will not allow him for sure.. What is he going to do? Same applies for Prajak obviously.

I did feel bad for Pissamai in that last scene, but seeing the preview I'm back to full on pissamai hater. Ck ck ck.. she blamed it all to Prajak's mother (not to mention she going to seduce Prajak and fake suicide too). How low can she be?

cecilia

Staff member
^Really .. i feel her pain .. i shed tears with her and tikker ..

He best tear is when she ask him if he will forget her at the bridge .. gosh, she's so beautiful crying like that .. made me wanna go in and hug her for Prajak LOl

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Bravo Epi 14. Last time I cry this much probably back when im 15 for korean drama.
First cry for the bridge scene, then when Nid is leaving but mostly I cry for d old maid. Cry again when Tik sit on bed and say that Nid has left him. Even cry for Pisamai. Luckily there is Montree to make me laugh...

Please make Tik suffer more...love it.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult

He best tear is when she ask him if he will forget her at the bridge .. gosh, she's so beautiful crying like that .. made me wanna go in and hug her for Prajak LOl

definitely a tear jerker. oh the heart ache.... my heart was breaking for them.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
affs crying isnt convincing in here like in jai rao. seem like she was having a hard time
I thought Aff did very well on the crying scenes in Wanida. My heart ache so bad for her and Prajack when they both cried. Ep 14 definitely was a tear jerker. The bridge scene was played out soo beautiful! I still can't get over it and rewatch that part everyday. lol. Both Tik and Aff was pretty convincing to me. Their tears and expression just totally made my heart sank.

Another scene that i loved and touched my heart was when Wanida returned home, Dao went to bring her food and told his daughter to share some pain with him. :( (i love my dad alot so maybe its just me that was REALLY touched by that father&daughter scene..)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I loved the "Will you forget me?" scene on the bridge. The words were so cheesy but I don't know, it was their most emotional scene by far. I don't feel sorry at all for Pitsamai. She let her man marry another woman so she has to deal. I'm not saying Prajak is right, he's not, he did do her wrong but I still don't feel bad for her.
Yeah, that scene made me cry like a baby. Nid sounded like a kid when she asked him back. And then his response *sniff sniff*

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

Haha. I wanna to hug her too. She looked so cute with tears in her eyed and asking if Prajak will forget her too. I also cried too when Prajak came home and Nid had already left. He cried to his brother saying Nid left me. Oh so so so sad.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well I feel sad for Pissamai because she should be smart enough not to listen to his mother. She is a beautiful girl and there are ton of guys out there for her. I'm not sad for the little brother girlfriend because she left him when he has nothing.

ayudorama

sarNie Egg
I caught up with episode 14 and I must say that I don't want it to end! :( I really like the close relationship shared between Lek and Prajak, they're endearing as brothers. I can't say that I don't feel sorry for Pisamai, I do - if you look at the situation objectively, Wanida is the third party in the first place. BUT alas, matters of the heart aren't always simple, and though Prajak and Wanida will have to hurt a few people in order to preserve their love, what matters is their own happiness. Love this lakorn, always been a fan of Aff, and not to mention Tik (we get to see him in a uniform again! woohoo, after Leurd Kattiya, I've been wanting to see him in uniform again XD). A very beautiful pairing, I must say! And is it only me or hasn't Tik aged at all? Amazing how he looks exactly like he did many years ago!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I caught up with episode 14 and I must say that I don't want it to end! :( I really like the close relationship shared between Lek and Prajak, they're endearing as brothers. I can't say that I don't feel sorry for Pisamai, I do - if you look at the situation objectively, Wanida is the third party in the first place. BUT alas, matters of the heart aren't always simple, and though Prajak and Wanida will have to hurt a few people in order to preserve their love, what matters is their own happiness. Love this lakorn, always been a fan of Aff, and not to mention Tik (we get to see him in a uniform again! woohoo, after Leurd Kattiya, I've been wanting to see him in uniform again XD). A very beautiful pairing, I must say! And is it only me or hasn't Tik aged at all? Amazing how he looks exactly like he did many years ago!
Actually to me he has aged a LITTLE. lol. BUT surely he is still VERY handsome!

ayudorama

sarNie Egg
Actually to me he has aged a LITTLE. lol. BUT surely he is still VERY handsome!
Haha, I guess I must be too focused on his face to realize that the rest of him has aged a little, like his tummy, but hey like you said, he's still very good looking! I wonder if it'll be the last we see of him for awhile (4 years? gulp.) I hope not though, I really enjoyed his acting, I love the non-verbal scenes where he says nothing but just stare at Nid with that round eyes of his. Thumbs up!

Don't know if any of you guys noticed, (I'm sure you have!) he sometimes blinks alot HAHAHAHA.

ceci, he sure has! I'm going to make my friend watch this, she first fell in love with Tik in Roy, I bet she'd love him in this one (although I think his character is a little undecided, I guess I can identify with his dilemma. But hey, a man's gotta fight for his own happiness you know? :D)

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, it's ayu -- i didn't realize it's you until i look at your avatar -- good to see you back -- reunited with TIKKER again ^^ I miss you. how are you.

ayudorama

sarNie Egg
^ah, it's ayu -- i didn't realize it's you until i look at your avatar -- good to see you back -- reunited with TIKKER again ^^ I miss you. how are you.
Yes it's me ceci! <3 I guess I haven't changed much have I? ;~;
I've always thought sarNworld closed down, and had no idea they restarted a new one! Until I came across this while on google. I've missed you too! I haven't spoken to you in a really long time. Added you on facebook some time ago but we didn't manage to catch up there! Hehe, where Tik is, I'm there! It's either Tik, Aom, Aff or Aum Atichart - they always get me each time I stray away from lakorns ;) How have you been! I see you're still as active (on sarNworld, subbing lakorns etc.) as you were many years ago, so glad to see a familiar face <3 I've really missed talking to you ^~^

Watching this lakorn with Tik as the p'ek really brings back tons of memories from lakorns of back then. How time flies!

PS: I love your banners, it seems like we have the same biases!