Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...it ended. I was all smiley today haha. I swear I was gonna burst into pieces from holding in all that smile.

Favorite moments:
1) Wedding scene when Prajak said "Nid jaaaa." Eeekk...so sweet & I loved how he said it. The whole wedding scene is just too cute, including the dancing. Tik is just soooo...wan wan (sweet?) haha, but gosh, they could have spiced it up a little (imagining away).

2) Father & son-in-law talk, so emotional. Great scene.

3) Lek & Chomsee's scene with Kong Nai Nom, this scene is very well played out.

4) Dao asking Kong Nai Nom to dance, LOL!!!

5) Prajak proposing to Nid.

Oh so many many many!! All of the scene. I didn't skip a single moment of this lakorn. I watched EVERYTHING! One more episode wouldn't hurt.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
It ended today! So sad I wanted it to go on for longer. I can't believe it, time went by so fast! Love love love love this one. One of my favorite part was when Prajak and Dao were talking before he entered the room and when Prajak and Wanida met up. So cute! :cloud9:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Aw...it ended. I was all smiley today haha. I swear I was gonna burst into pieces from holding in all that smile.

Favorite moments:
1) Wedding scene when Prajak said "Nid jaaaa." Eeekk...so sweet & I loved how he said it. The whole wedding scene is just too cute, including the dancing. Tik is just soooo...wan wan (sweet?) haha, but gosh, they could have spiced it up a little (imagining away).

Oh so many many many!! All of the scene. I didn't skip a single moment of this lakorn. I watched EVERYTHING! One more episode wouldn't hurt.
oh my god me too, the old didn't have all those stuff. I'm so happy that they remake it.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Go team wanida :yahoo: :yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
Can't believe it ended today T_T

I love every part of this despite the anger i have toward Madam Nom.

I read in viiki (querido) that the book has the couple have a son in the end ..
i wish they would include this in the lakorn.
It would be WONDERFUL to see mini-prajak. *sighed*

I'm going to miss this couple -- hope they have another lakorn together in the future agian -
- action will be alright since both has done them before.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well it has ended well. I think it was a great remake though I thought they should have made Prajak and Nid's parting a bit sadder. The older version brought me to tears. Overall a fantastic remake they kept 90% of it the same and the slight changes were good changes. Aff looked gorgeous throughout this lakorn she and Tik look cute together. I will miss her, I guess I'll go rewatch JLR. I plan to rewatch this soon.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Among the three leads, Tik, Aff and Joy, I think Aff and Joy did a wonderful job of carrying the lakon. Tik's weak acting left much to be desired, it was extremely wooden and not even his handsome face could save him. I have to say Aff looked flawless from start to finish, can anyone look more beautiful? Wow!

Aey

sarNie Egg
Can't believe it ended today T_T

I love every part of this despite the anger i have toward Madam Nom.

I read in viiki (querido) that the book has the couple have a son in the end ..
i wish they would include this in the lakorn.
It would be WONDERFUL to see mini-prajak. *sighed*

I'm going to miss this couple -- hope they have another lakorn together in the future agian -
- action will be alright since both has done them before.
Really, in the extra part, they hava a son in the end...I think querido is going to correct this in viiki soon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Among the three leads, Tik, Aff and Joy, I think Aff and Joy did a wonderful job of carrying the lakon. Tik's weak acting left much to be desired, it was extremely wooden and not even his handsome face could save him. I have to say Aff looked flawless from start to finish, can anyone look more beautiful? Wow!
I agreed . Tik was a bit stiff in his acting while AFF is so animated !! She was flirtation in a way , i mean , her smile and stare give her this sexy flare about her character, which i find very entertaining she charm the hell out of me , while Prajak remain conservative. It was like their role was reverse ! If AFF was ever to do a seductive scene , this girl will sizzle, just her smile alone is enough !

sarN

sarNie Granny

Favorite moments:

I like the wedding scene too , especially the part where Prajak said let make :baby-scene-pop-corn: and then Wanida walk far away from the bed lol.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
omg i cant believe wanida ended.....i have to admit i got abit teary at some parts......and lol at the part where jak confess his love to nid....how awkward....hehehe...dat rarely happens in lakorns.......

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
omg i cant believe wanida ended.....i have to admit i got abit teary at some parts......and lol at the part where jak confess his love to nid....how awkward....hehehe...dat rarely happens in lakorns.......
yeah it ended what lakorn too watch next but i have to say that it was a good ending :)

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Definitely one great lakorn that was overall very enjoyable. I agree Tik's acting was quite weak, but Aff completely steals every scene she's in. Her character is just very likeable.

cecilia

Staff member
I like the wedding scene too , especially the part where Prajak said let make :baby-scene-pop-corn: and then Wanida walk far away from the bed lol.
muahaha. even i blushed from that little suggestion .. it's no wonder Nid walk away -- so INTIMATELY suggestive.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I absolutely loved loved this lakorn. <3 There should've been a willing.. LOL. I really do hope they pair up again. I miss them together already. :wub:

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Finally! I got caught up and watched the last two episodes!

I actually really like Lek’s character in here towards the end. He did run away from his debts but he returned as a courageous man and did the right things. Im glad he was able to just tell each person the truth without hesitation. I was touched when he brought Chonsri home to greet his mother and gave his little speech when his mother refused to accept Chonsri…=( It was funny when Lek said he had to hold Pranee close incase she runs away from what he has to say. LOL..

Can never get enough of Prajak and Nid! During the wedding scene all i could do was smile! lol..it was such a happy and lovely moment..=D

I really enjoyed this version and I thought everyone did GREAT! Yeah, Tik was prob a little stiff in some scenes but what can we say.. he’s been away from lakorns for how long? Im so glad to see his come back lakorn with Aff and I hope they have more future lakorns!! =)

Oh' I soo wished they had the ending showing a little Prajak jr!!!! keke

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Lek turned out to be more of a man than Prajak at the end. Him sticking up for himself and Choomsi and hitting his mom with some hard truths was more than what Prajak ever did.

I've decided that I like the beginning/middle of this version better but from the Bang Ba-in scenes till the end the old one was better. I'm still mad they cut out the ring scene in the abandoned house.

I really really hope Tik/Aff pair up again but since Tik hardly ever accepts lakorns anymore I don't think they will get the chance.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
lakorn is a lot shorter. some good sweet scenes btw pr'nangs...

versions different but good in their own ways bc the n'eks personality are totally different!

this version is kidish like while the other she's very mature ...

clothing is great. i think tik aged some. aff looks great but she cant get mad, always have that same facial expression...still find her voice pitchy aggrevating at times...

dao's acting is super like always.

they should do a romantic lakorn again they look great together.