Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Maybe it's because you hotlinked? It will probably work if you used photobucket or maybe tinypic. :)

jakjann

Jakjann
[font="'Franklin Gothic Medium"]I hope everyone can see all pics now^^[/font]
[font="verdana][size="2"] [/size][/font]
[font="verdana][color="#8C8C8C"] [/color][/font]​
[font="verdana][size="3"]
[/size][/font]​
[font="verdana][size="3"] [/size][/font]​
[/size][/font]​
[/size][/font]​
[/size][/font]​
[/size][/font]​

jakjann

Jakjann
[font="Arial]
[b][size="2"]Tik : Wanida SSBTS 20Apr10[/size][/b]

Clip Credit @ Thinkjaden

[/font]
[font="Arial]
[/font]

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm so anticipating the lakorn. They look so good together. If they have mega chemistry they could be my new fave onscreen pairing.

nina07

sarNie Adult
The last BTS clip I heard that they were already filming the scene where Wanida finds out the true identity of her grandmother. P'ek and n'ek already fell for each other too. Seems like this lakorn is almost wrapped up. For those who've seen the old version, how many parts is there to go until they reach the end? I'm really excited for this! LOL. :D

cecilia

Staff member
if we go according to the old version, the abandoned house is toward the end .. i would say around 85-90%. What's left for him to do is to make his mother accept the truth and break it off with his girlfriend as wanida will move back to live with her dad due to him not being able to clear anything between his mother and her aunt's name.

Iya

sarNie Adult
hey guys, i just got a copy of the orginal Wanida from the store and is watching it while i'm waiting for this one. lol. i'm just starting and already i can't help but laugh at how the lakorn was filmed and how everyone is dress. it's bad of me, i know. but hey, rather laugh than cry right? lol.

btw, does anyone here want me to upload it? warning thought, it's in khmer.

cecilia

Staff member
^to help save you some times, someone has upload the thai version in youtube already ja. thanks for the offer na. ..
i go through youtube then purchase the set later ..

Iya

sarNie Adult
^to help save you some times, someone has upload the thai version in youtube already ja. thanks for the offer na. ..
i go through youtube then purchase the set later ..
that's great. i was talking about the khmer version for those who are cambodian, but allright.

as i was watching it, i was imagining that aff and tik were in it. lol. i can't wait till it comes out because the version i'm watching now is very good and funny. i feel in love with the dad, who's going around stalking them to make sure they have a good marriage. lol. but i'm so annoyed with his mother and girlfriend right now. many times, i want to jump up and strangle them. but that's what the rai's are suppose to make you feel. lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^i totally with you on the mother and the gf .. there are lots of time i want to jump in and kill them off .. especially the mother ..
i know the p'ek is a mama boy but man, sometime the things he does in there for her piss me off to the max.
i really like mew/saranyu's chemistry in there .. especially the way saranyu look at mew when he falls for her.

as for uploading it, if it's in khmer and other ppl like it to be upload, i would say go ahead.
i just thought i help you a bit b/c of the way i read your previous note -- sorry that if i sound offensive to you.