Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

Iya

sarNie Adult
^i totally with you on the mother and the gf .. there are lots of time i want to jump in and kill them off .. especially the mother ..
i know the p'ek is a mama boy but man, sometime the things he does in there for her piss me off to the max.
i really like mew/saranyu's chemistry in there .. especially the way saranyu look at mew when he falls for her.

as for uploading it, if it's in khmer and other ppl like it to be upload, i would say go ahead.
i just thought i help you a bit b/c of the way i read your previous note -- sorry that if i sound offensive to you.
What are you talking about, offensing me. lol. i wasn't thinking that at all. i thought that you haven't seen that i wrote it was in khmer, so i was wanting to clear that. sorry for the misunderstanding. :blush:

as for mew/saranyu's chemistry...I like it too. lol. i'm at the park where he's taking so very sweet care of her right now. it's so sweet. i wish i can find someone who would look at me like that. *sigh* but i'll have to wait years and years. lol.

i agree that some things he does in here are so annoying. it seems like he doesn't have a mind of his own in the beginning, which annoys me to hell. i was thinking he was a robot the whole time. but now that i remember, most p'ek from the old days act like that. it's so annoying!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^he was .. he looks so dead at the beginning, getting direct to do this or that by his gf and his mom.
what's worst was that when he married her, he even allow himself to be direct as well.
i'm glad that wanida stood on her ground and make him become a better man ..
although he have not done much but since he has fallen for her, he been defending or walking away from his mom/gf when they start badmouthing her.
i really like how he just stare at her and then you can sense his love and lingering for her but yet can't do anything b/c of his promise to his gf and goody too shoe to his mother.
i love that part where the picture hit mew and he have her stay in his BEDROOM for awhile until she recover .. and then there's this one part where he's about to take off his shirt and realize that mew's in there with him.. quite cute.

i also love that part where he got a pom malai from mew and end up holding it to sleep that night with it LOl

Iya

sarNie Adult
^he was .. he looks so dead at the beginning, getting direct to do this or that by his gf and his mom.
what's worst was that when he married her, he even allow himself to be direct as well.
i'm glad that wanida stood on her ground and make him become a better man ..
although he have not done much but since he has fallen for her, he been defending or walking away from his mom/gf when they start badmouthing her.
i really like how he just stare at her and then you can sense his love and lingering for her but yet can't do anything b/c of his promise to his gf and goody too shoe to his mother.
i love that part where the picture hit mew and he have her stay in his BEDROOM for awhile until she recover .. and then there's this one part where he's about to take off his shirt and realize that mew's in there with him.. quite cute.

i also love that part where he got a pom malai from mew and end up holding it to sleep that night with it LOl
lol. i love that scene too. very cute. i also like that one when she snuck into his room and told him that she won't leave till he allow her to visit the country house with him. she was like promising to get along with his mom and all that. it was funny when he replied saying that she shouldn't make promises she can't keep because he "knows her well." lol. since when dude? haha.

also, i loved watching to drama after he realized taht he was falling for her at the coutnry house and then see him trying to spend every moment with her afterward. i thought it was so sweet.

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. speaking of the country house visit during the train ride .. i like the part he lied to his mom/gf that he needs to use the bathroom -- but actually went back to sit with wanida and the two servants lOl ..

or that part where he gave her a book and want to know what she thought of it ---- turns out, she read it already but re-read it again b/c he gave it to her.

oh, that part where she tears their wedding picture apart .. he kept his side of picture and she kept her side of picture ... it's cute ..
there are many cute scene in here -- i really like this version and i hope that tikker/aff do a good job at it .. (however, since i'm a fan of them both, i won't be bias in the end LOL)

Iya

sarNie Adult
she looks as beautiful as always. i'm still awaiting lakorn so bad now. when will be be aired?

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm not sure but they're almost done filming .. last time i heard, they're 80% done .. but that has been over a month again.

Iya

sarNie Adult
^ well, the orginal lakorn was pretty long since the eps back takes more than an hour each. with the khmer one, it was 22 eps. so it think they might take a while because of that. however, i hope they don't extend it or add any drag like what happened with kaew lom petch and ngao asoke, (the new one). but i would be happy if they are add more sweet scenes between the two lead. also, i'm crossing my fingers that it would take so long for p'ek to finally accept his feelings for her. i remembered that i steamed when i it took Pong all 30 eps of the total 31 eps for him to accept his love for here. i mean, 1 eps i NOT enough! i was even more mad, when i went to watch the orginal verson, the p'ek accepted his feelings like 4 eps toward the end, even when he didn't know that n'rai killed his mom. i was like, WHY THE HELL DID THE DIRECTEOR/SCRIPWRITER TOOK THAT OUT!!! sorry for the rant, but i hope they don't do that.

cecilia

Staff member
^ well, the orginal lakorn was pretty long since the eps back takes more than an hour each. with the khmer one, it was 22 eps. so it think they might take a while because of that. however, i hope they don't extend it or add any drag like what happened with kaew lom petch and ngao asoke, (the new one). but i would be happy if they are add more sweet scenes between the two lead. also, i'm crossing my fingers that it would take so long for p'ek to finally accept his feelings for her. i remembered that i steamed when i it took Pong all 30 eps of the total 31 eps for him to accept his love for here. i mean, 1 eps i NOT enough! i was even more mad, when i went to watch the orginal verson, the p'ek accepted his feelings like 4 eps toward the end, even when he didn't know that n'rai killed his mom. i was like, WHY THE HELL DID THE DIRECTEOR/SCRIPWRITER TOOK THAT OUT!!! sorry for the rant, but i hope they don't do that.
tv3 is known for changing and spicing their plot up -- for sure it won't be that long like the old one of saranyu/mew -- there are lots of dragging part in there too .. but since that part that he has fallen for her, it didn't seem to bother me.

however, in this one, i want more changes as well -- so far from what i've seen from BEHIND THE SCENE look, they change quite a bit already -- really can't wait.

Iya

sarNie Adult
tv3 is known for changing and spicing their plot up -- for sure it won't be that long like the old one of saranyu/mew -- there are lots of dragging part in there too .. but since that part that he has fallen for her, it didn't seem to bother me.

however, in this one, i want more changes as well -- so far from what i've seen from BEHIND THE SCENE look, they change quite a bit already -- really can't wait.
i know what you mean. just from seeing the pics of Aff in mud, i can take it that Aff's character fight back now. lol. i think it would be a godo tribute to it. in the original, she just sit there and let them bully her.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Aff looks gorgoues in that mag. thanks for sharing. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, tik is such a flirt. this scene gave me the butterflies! im dying to see this already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4ERA47JUXE
credit to thinkjaden

nina07

sarNie Adult
Was that really the last scene they filmed? Or is there more to the lakorn they have to do?
I really want to watch this! It's unbearable. LOL.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Was that really the last scene they filmed? Or is there more to the lakorn they have to do?
I really want to watch this! It's unbearable. LOL.
i think it was. lol. and i agree with you. i can wait for this lakorn. it looks so interesting.

btw, did aff get a noce job? he nose was really off from her face. makes her looks almost like a witch, lol, even with the wedding dress. i know it's bad to say that, but i really thought that as i was watching the vid. but i still love her thought.

nina07

sarNie Adult
So I visited Tik's english board today and one of the members asked Pa Jaew on youtube when shooting would be completed. He said maybe another two months & a teaser on youtube will be coming soon. Man, I really wanted to watch it this summer. :( I guess we'll just have to continue to wait..
http://navigatortiktun.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10426&start=140