Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
there were lots of sweet scenes btw mew & saranyu's version. i love that version...

let see how this version is but so far the setting, clothing and cast are interesting...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I am so obsessed with the teaser, i keep on watching it over and over again, i'm so excited!!!!!! My dad thinks this will be better than the older version(because he thinks aff is prettier than Mew), but my mom and grandma say it's never gonna be good like the Mew/Saranyu version. As for me i dunno yet.

Anyways i'm counting down the days til it airs, ahhhhh i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i like the singing of the old version though...

aff's pretty but i dont think she has that yeng character in her while mew did. mew was pretty to me. so we'll see how it goes...

onahc

sarNie Elites
They are the perfect couple, they look so much alike and the the lakon looks beautiful, just beautiful! I have to give credit to the casting director who paired these two, what a catch. I'm glad Rome wasn't given this role, maybe next time Rome.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
It's the way Tik makes eye contact with his leading ladies that's so effective. I don't know what it is but it's so intense when he looks at them in the eye. One scene I hope they keep from the old version exactly is when Yai/Nid argues through the doors by tossing notes at each other out into the hallway. It was so funny.

jakjann

Jakjann
Tik always said that when he play with his nang ek,
he have to fall in love with all of his nang ek in real time for better inning/feeling in all of his drama^.^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
"Tik always said that when he play with his nang ek,
he have to fall in love with all of his nang ek in real time for better inning/feeling in all of his drama^.^
"

Aw...

And Jeanie, I agree with you. The way he looks at his n'eks is...*sigh* melts...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
hehe u guys r funny. anyways can't wait till this airs, i watch the t-ser n its pretty good.

cecilia

Staff member
NVM .. i forgot that FILM/JANIE's lakorn airing at 8:30 -- wanida won't be on til 10 am LOl .. 7 hours more -- i'll go to sleep instead of staying up Lol