Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i had a good laugh when the dad kept repeating "smile"..Prajak gave an awkward half smile..haha...it wasn't even half! lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Lol! He's so cruel. She's all shy and he tells her to sleep alone. She's like huh?, you don't want me? Aw...poor thing.
HAHAH i can see Wanida thinking like that " Huh? You don't want me ? " it does ruin a woman romantic dream of their wedding night , aww poor baby !

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
I agree Aff is looking really pretty in here, however, I don't really like all those curls...just me I guess...but other than that Aff looks awesome and don't even get me started about Tik...hehehehe...argh, can't wait til next episode already! c'mon sweet scenes...hehehe...

oh, yes, I know the lakorn just premiered, however, is there by any chance the ost is out already? I absolutely LOVE the opening song! :D

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I agree Aff is looking really pretty in here, however, I don't really like all those curls...just me I guess...but other than that Aff looks awesome and don't even get me started about Tik...hehehehe...argh, can't wait til next episode already! c'mon sweet scenes...hehehe...

oh, yes, I know the lakorn just premiered, however, is there by any chance the ost is out already? I absolutely LOVE the opening song! :D
Lol, I thought her curls made her look a little more innocent and younger looking plus it also compliments her mischievious ways. ;)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Hello! I haven't been in here since Namtarn Mai...it's probably because I wasn't really into any of the dramas until this one. I was sooo looking forward to this lakorn. I saw the old version with P'Mew and Khun Saranyu...I like this one way better, my whole family is already addicted to this one...looking forward to next week episodes...rock-on my feisty Aff!!! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
prajak is trying to play hard to get lol poor wanida, she seemed convinced that he liked her(although we all know he does but hes just hiding it)

i think affs acting is natural in here. she has improved!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aff's got the BEST hair! Regardless of how it's style. The girl's got beautiful hair. I agree, all that curl is not the best look on her, but the curls make her look innocent and younger. Oh and the puffy dresses too.

This is definitly worth the wait for Tik's comeback.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I agree Tinah, from the teasers I was afraid Aff was going to come off annoying rather than cute and adorable. To be honest I was still picturing Mew in the role and comparing. But you really can't compare cause Mew's Wanida was sassy but very mature and calm. Aff's Wanida is supposed to be bratty and immature. Except for the first scene which I didn't like as much, thought she came off a little obnoxious she's settled beautifully in the role. Maybe nerves for the first scenes? The first horse rescue scene and everything after she's been hitting it.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i love aff's hair in here. she's always have the best of hair. i can't wait until monday-tuesday for this lakorn. i am starting to feel bad for her already since the housekeeper has been mean to her and tik is closing her out of his life even though they're married. I love that he's loyal to his girlfriend but what about aff, doesn't she have feelings too? well, soon he will turn towards aff and cherish her.

@ceda_lee, i agree that this is worth the forever wait for tik to return on tv. The producer have great taste to put tik and aff together in here. There's already some sweet scene between them already, how addicting because it's only the second episode. anxiously waiting.

cecilia

Staff member

I've posted the link here : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/45662-ost-wanida/

neena

sarNie Adult
I LOVE BOY PISANU IN THIS DRAMA! HE'S SO DARN CUTE!! I REALLY ENJOY WATCHING HIS CHARACTER! HE FALLS IN LOVE TOO, AT LEAST THATS WHAT I SEE IN THE PREVIEWS! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIS LOVE STORY UNRAVEL!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I need banner ! Where the graphic artist at ? It's not everyday i goes google over a lakorn :wub: Wanida's signature , banner , gif , ect , anything need ...pretty please .

nikki1786

LizQuen
gonna watch this soon after it got reach episode 5... XD so it wont leave me hangin'. going to make some fanmade mvs too, gonna use jazz songs this time. XD

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
I've posted the link here : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/45662-ost-wanida/
AWESOMENESS! Thank you. I love the ost! Both songs will be on repeat! Thanks a bunch!

Oh, stupid me, I just read your comment about the remade version, guess we'll have to wait for the lakorn version...but these will do for now. Thanks again!

Also, wanted to add how much I love Wanida's dad! For a loan shark, he sure is a romantic, believing that love conquers all and that the great aunt's name can be cleared...ah he's the grand "playmarker"...hehehe...I just love how he totally and utterly believes that Yai and Wanida will love each other...love Wanida's dad's unwavering faith! I think he believes it more than the audience maybe...hehehe...jk

K, one last thing, anyone else finding the "horse rescue" scene total chees-iness! It's so cliche, so cheesy, and yet I love it! :p

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg

Tik is soo handsome in this lakorn. I'm glad he finally cut his hair and took some time away from his navigator show. This new version of Wanida is actually pretty good I like that eventhough it's suppose to be a period lakorn is has a comedic side to it. Not boring and dragging like other period lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
Oh, stupid me, I just read your comment about the remade version, guess we'll have to wait for the lakorn version...but these will do for now. Thanks again!
My mistake -- i thought PATCHA did a revise version but i guess not .. 2010 WANIDA is actually sung by PACHARAPUN SUNTANON who had sung for SAI SOKE lakorn -- i've update the thread with the correct version now. Enjoy na.

sarN

sarNie Granny
AWESOMENESS! Thank you. I love the ost! Both songs will be on repeat! Thanks a bunch!

Also, wanted to add how much I love Wanida's dad! For a loan shark, he sure is a romantic, believing that love conquers all and that the great aunt's name can be cleared...ah he's the grand "playmarker"...hehehe...I just love how he totally and utterly believes that Yai and Wanida will love each other...love Wanida's dad's unwavering faith! I think he believes it more than the audience maybe...hehehe...jk

K, one last thing, anyone else finding the "horse rescue" scene total chees-iness! It's so cliche, so cheesy, and yet I love it! :p

Well, Prajak is a good catch if you consider the time period . He a high rank official , therefore he must be honest , loyal , righteous , an gentleman , and he single , handsome , a position in social community and ect . Who wouldn't let their daughter marry him ? Back in the days , marriage are arrange by parent , there are couple , who meet each other the very first time on their own wedding day. The father took advantage of the situation and establish his daughter a good man haha . He believe his daughter can win his love , who wouldn't ? She gorgeous ! If a man doesn't stir with that kind of wife , then he isn't a man :lol: . What make the lakorn so romantic , is that she agreed to marry the man her father pick and once she saw the groom she strongly disagree --- only because she doesn't think he is sincere ,since their encounter with each other started off bad but once he confesses to liking her and wanted to marry her , she seen to melt into in a love trance ( though we know Prajak was force to lie) I thought that was quite romantic , for the girl to blindly agreed to marry a man just cause he said that ! It's obvious she like him , so really , by her agreeing to wed him, mean she just confesses her feeling first ! Sadly, lakorn like to make their P'K slow when coming to realize the N'K loved him. :p

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Oh I know Sarn! Aff seemed to totally soften when she thought that he loved her for real. She looked like she was looking forward to the wedding night when Tik burst her bubble. She's so going to go back to her bratty self when she finds out that he lied. :lol: In Mew/Saranyu's version Saranyu didn't lie so when the truth came out he was like you're stupid, your dad tells you some strange guy loves you and you believe him? Here Tik actually lied about it.

In the old version I think he didn't tell her he loved her till the end right? I remember him saying it as they were about to get divorced I think. That was another funny scene. The dad and lawyer were discussing if Yai met the conditions in the contract with Yai's mom and they get to the part where Yai promised not to touch Nit and the parents were like how the hell would we know.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh I know Sarn! Aff seemed to totally soften when she thought that he loved her for real. She looked like she was looking forward to the wedding night when Tik burst her bubble. She's so going to go back to her bratty self when she finds out that he lied. :lol: In Mew/Saranyu's version Saranyu didn't lie so when the truth came out he was like you're stupid, your dad tells you some strange guy loves you and you believe him? Here Tik actually lied about it.

In the old version I think he didn't tell her he loved her till the end right? I remember him saying it as they were about to get divorced I think. That was another funny scene. The dad and lawyer were discussing if Yai met the conditions in the contract with Yai's mom and they get to the part where Yai promised not to touch Nit and the parents were like how the hell would we know.

Yeah, the old version she believe and trust her father to choose the right man for her . On their wedding day , Tua was shock when Mew appear because she unexpectedly turn out beautiful . The 2010 version , Tik was just shock it was AFF , since they meet at bad term before the wedding and he didn't appear dazzle by her in that scene just annoyed hahah while AFF seen excited and bubbling . The suspicious look she had was too adorable , as if she was plucking petal from a rose , he love me and he love me not or he have to love me HAHA. And yeah the lawyer & father scene in the old verison was when he said he love her and told her not to leave him , he said it several time in a desperate plead because he thought she was going leave him and he did cry later that night when he thought of all the sweet moment they share, that scene was very emotional , he held their wedding picture and shred tear