Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

Aey

sarNie Egg
When I was watching I thought I heard the father say "Ha Murn", which I know is not million. I could have heard wrong cause if it's "Ha Murn" that's only $50,000. I can't imagine Tik's Family not being able to scrape $50,000 together.
Yes. It's "Ha Murn" but in Baht not Dollars. However, someone would like to know the current value of old money. So, "Ha Murn" Baht might be equal to 5 million Baht or higher than this in the present.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Yes. It's "Ha Murn" but in Baht not Dollars. However, someone would like to know the current value of old money. So, "Ha Murn" Baht might be equal to 5 million Baht or higher than this in the present.
Yes obviously it would be worth way more back then. If we're talking about it's equivalence to it's worth to today's money, then you're probably right. Still 5 million would be a ridiculous amount of money to owe. I can't imagine, even with interest, someone's debt going that high. I would probably understand if he was using that money for some kind of high end business. Ok now I'm just rabbling.

Oh, thank you for directing me to the family tree outline.

Aey

sarNie Egg
Yes obviously it would be worth way more back then. If we're talking about it's equivalence to it's worth to today's money, then you're probably right. Still 5 million would be a ridiculous amount of money to owe. I can't imagine, even with interest, someone's debt going that high. I would probably understand if he was using that money for some kind of high end business. Ok now I'm just rabbling.

Oh, thank you for directing me to the family tree outline.
:lol: I think it's possible for the informal debt starting with a little money and quickly growing into the millions after high interest debt charged especially if the loaner was Aff's Dad.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
just finished watching ep 3&4! aww, love Wanida...she already won the old lady servants heart..hehe...Can't wait until Tik starts falling for her and see's that she is a good person.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 4 is beautiful...the ball, Aff's white lacey dress is gorgeous...it makes her look very classy and innocent, the hair and the diamond necklace totally matches her and the outfit, and I love her little smirks :blush: ...it's cute...Episode 5 seem soo long... <_<

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I love episode 4 especially when Wanida and Pisamai meet and she beats her by saying she's his wife. That's the part I wanted to see the most. But it surprised me that she won the old servant's heart so quickly.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I love episode 4 especially when Wanida and Pisamai meet and she beats her by saying she's his wife. That's the part I wanted to see the most. But it surprised me that she won the old servant's heart so quickly.
I was a bit surprised too. But oh well, as long as the lakorn aint draggin we can't complain much right..=)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm not surprise , of course Wanida win everybody heart at the end but what would surprise me , if there a 'willing' scene :wub: but i got a gusty feeling it going happen at the end on their real wedding - rat.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Yeah, i think it might not happen until the end of the lakorn if they decide to throw in a willing scene..Which they should!! =D

I wanted the CPR scene at the end of Ep. 3 to hapen for reals so bad! LOL. I wish Aff did real kiss scenes! hehe..

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I am totally hook on this lakorn. The storyline is great not to mention Aff's acting in here is excellent. Tik's is a little stiff at times compared to back in the days but not to the point where it takes you away from the character he's protraying. I wish we have spoilers for this lakorn like we did for Jai Rao. Can't wait till next week!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow the ball room was breathtaking? Everyone was so fancy and classy looking. You what I like about ch3, their ratings may not top ch7s but they will always go all out by producing a quality lakorn..but yea, wanida stood all the most hehe. I just love tik in uniform..reminds me of anothai from luerd kattiya

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Awww, Thanks soo much DrManeeWan for the pictures!! Tik and Aff looks so sweet together...i can't wait to see all these sweet scenes! =)