Wanida

slee00

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
if ya buddies interest and have a paypla account just send me $20 at sarnworld@comcast.net and i'll send u a copy it in 6 dvd orginal record from vhs .
[post="116647"][/post]​

You got a deal! I am sending you the money today!

sarN

sarNie Granny
sure , u send it today i'll mail it out today. I have extra copy layinn around already.

slee00

sarNie Adult
Just another thought....do you by any chance have " bun Barn Jun Torn" ( am not sure how to spell it" with Chatkrit and Marsha? Marsha travel thru time in the magic bed? I would like a copy....just for my collection .... Thanks

sarN

sarNie Granny
nope but i do have La On Dao another classic lakorn it in 5 dvd orginal record from vhs for $16

slee00

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
nope but i do have La On Dao another classic lakorn it in 5 dvd orginal record from vhs for $16
[post="116716"][/post]​

who starred in that one and brief discription?

slee00

sarNie Adult
slee00 said:
who starred in that one and brief discription?
[post="116718"][/post]​

OH never mind this question...I just read the info....yes lets' add that to my order..... I love all Ann Sirium's lakorns....

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , i know Aom/Kong is goin remake the lakorn http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=5828
and the old version i have star Sirium /Waroot it basic about after Waroot 's father death in the will his dad wanted him to marry Sirium but Warroot at the time have a gf and he alway remeber Sirium as dis ugly little girl so he reject her there more lol but im not good at summary .

slee00

sarNie Adult
Thank you.... any other old classic ones? Before I back to my paypal account...I want to make sure I got all some of your great classic ones...

Do you have any of Captain's lakorns? I have muang dala, Fah pendin, Kep pandin, piknaikrum, ....I want the one he starred with pim....(forgot what the name is) the one where they both died drowning and reborn...and the one where he was the professional killer who fell in love with his boss daughter.... U have these?

sarN

sarNie Granny
hhahaah. The only lakonr i have of captain is Game Rak Payabat for $16 in 4 DVD and another oldies lakorn i have and it a popluar sell is the old version of Sawan Bieng staring Monruedee and Sam in 5 DVD for $20

slee00

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
hhahaah. The only lakonr i have of captain is Game Rak Payabat for $16 in 4 DVD and another oldies lakorn i have and it a popluar sell is the old version of Sawan Bieng staring Monruedee and Sam in 5 DVD for $20
[post="116727"][/post]​

Alright...I was looking for that one too! Ok " La On Dao" and Game Rak Payabat...$32....send via paypal

sarN

sarNie Granny
ooOOOO might as well make more money out of u hahaah how about i recommend Nung Fah Kub Satan!!!! I LOVE DAT LAKORN!!! MY #1 lakorn ....for $20 in 5 dvd :p

slee00

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
ooOOOO might as well make more money out of u hahaah how about i recommend Nung Fah Kub Satan!!!! I LOVE DAT LAKORN!!! MY #1 lakorn ....for $20 in 5 dvd :p
[post="116737"][/post]​

Alright! I can always send it back and said it is "NO GOOD AS CLAIMED"!

$52.00 then! That's it for today! LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
if u dont like Nung Fah Kub Satan!! girl just send it back !!!!!! hahhahahaha but i bet u will love it !!!! JONNY AND NUMFON is ssoooooo freaken funnieee ... gosh , my favoirte lakorn ..don't let me get started lol i go on and on about JOnny hahaha

slee00

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
if u dont like Nung Fah Kub Satan!! girl just send it back !!!!!! hahhahahaha but i bet u will love it !!!! JONNY AND NUMFON is ssoooooo freaken funnieee ... gosh , my favoirte lakorn ..don't let me get started lol i go on and on about JOnny hahaha
[post="116742"][/post]​

A johnny Fan eh...

slee00

sarNie Adult
Got my Wanida DVDs yesterday and watched it until 2 am! Too tire to work today! Man, it was good! Their marriage was careful planted from the beginning by her dad! How sweet! When Sarunyu went to her dad and told her dad he will protect Wanida and make sure no one can hurt her again....her dad knew then that he picked the right man for her! It was sweet revenge! mmmmm and how he took such care of her when she fell off the stairs... he was sooo tender with her! (That's why I love Sarunyu so much!) whenever he loves someone...he always show such tenderness and care for them...Love him so much!

sarN

sarNie Granny
slee00 ! There a Bloopers at end of the dvd ... the funniest scene is before Sarunyu pick her up and carry her she does dis Kung fu move LOL>>>> funnie !

slee00

sarNie Adult
You know Sarn, When he picked her up and started walking with her while all those ladies were blocking his way on the stairs, I thought he was about to drop her! then her hand was holding him on the back for support! I thought that was funny!