Warren BASTARD man fatally shot by police

rukmos

sarNie Adult
AsianFemale

Was your statement towards the officers or the "Xiong" guy? I didn't get it.

Anyways, I didn't really get what the news was talking about becasue it was so broken down to pieces. So maybe you guys can help me clear things up.

Was there domestic violence going on that day and before?

I understand that shots were exchanged by two parties, but did "Xiong" die from the shot?

Neighbors say that gun shots were heard many times that year along with domestic violence. Anyone know more about this side of story or related to the family that is willing to share some insiders?

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
« Reply #6 on: Today at 06:01:02 PM »

Quote from: HalfTimeCafeDeli on Today at 12:46:59 PM
the low-life d*ick head threatened the parents by firing a shot to the ceiling and stole the dad's truck. what good has left in this idiot? the officers just wanted to make sure that no one else (officers, family members, and by-standers) would get hurt by neutralizing the target.

good work

IDIOT LIKE THAT DESERVES TO DIE.........DIE DIE DIE....HAHHAHA

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
OKAY! SO, UH.. WHAT'S the real story here.. i mean everyone has their own story to everything...so sad.. :(

kaab

sarNie Egg
i feel sorry for the parent :( i know as a parent your children are your world, but to see this happened so sad

calla

sarNie Adult
i heard this news like a few days ago. well, i feel so bad after heard it from dad.

i think its just too mean for 20 police officers shot him.....what the hell is that ?