Warriors of the Yang Clan

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I SAW THE HMONG VERSION AND I LIKED IT. BUT THE SUCKY THING IS THAT THERE IS A VERSION TWO? DOES ANYONE KNOE IF VERSION 2 IS OUT YET?? I REALLY WANNA SEE IF ALEC AND CHAERIM ENDS UP TOGETHER..

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
NO VERSION TWO NOT OUT YET. THEY KEEP SAYING THAT IT THIS YEAR 2006 BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT. I LIKE HOW THEY DUBBED IT, BUT IT SEEM KINDA BORING.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
NO VERSION TWO NOT OUT YET. THEY KEEP SAYING THAT IT THIS YEAR 2006 BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT. I LIKE HOW THEY DUBBED IT, BUT IT SEEM KINDA BORING.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i'm waiting for version two too.....but is there really a version two?....'cause at cpop forum they said there's isn't two version...it's just that there's china version and taiwanese version......» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
china or either taiwanese version have alec died at the end when he reach the great wall and the other version end where alec was standing on the great wall
..... so i don't know....but i want to see the real ending though....

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
REALLY... HOW SAD.. I HAD A FEELING HE WAS GONNA DIE AT THE END.. FROM THE HMONG VERSION.. AT THE END.. HE WAS AT THE GREAT WALL... THEN JUSS ENED... HOPEFULLY THERE'S A VERSION TWO.. I REALLY WANT HIM AND CHAERIM TO END UP TOGETHER.. THEY SHOULD ATLEAST MAKE A MOVIE WHERE THEY GET EACH OTHER.. CUZ ALEC DIES IN AEGEAN SEA TOO...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i didn't really enjoy this movie i don't know why... but i fast forward through out most of the movie but yes i heard my friend said there is a set 2 but it's not out... :blink:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I have the whole set in chinese with english subtitles and there isn't a second version.

there are two different version to the ending though, but not the whole moive.

In the China version, the ending shows that alec's character was killed while his wife waited for him at the end of the Great Wall Of China.

In the Taiwanese version, the ending was cut off at the part where he began walking along the Great Wall and he looked at the sky with his father and brother's ashes in his arms while his wife waited for him to come home.

For those that saw the original version and not the hmong cut/dubbed version, the china version was more about the history as most of the lover scenes between the brothers and their girls were cut out. Mean while the taiwanese version focused more of the love part than the history and that's why there are two different ending.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I DOUBT THERE IS GONNA BE A VERSION 2 BECAUSE FROM READING ALL THESE POSTS... SEEMS LIKE THE TAIWANESS VERSION WAS WHAT ENDED IN THE HMONG VERSION...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
My aunt from Cali. told me that there are many hmong dub productions that have dubbed this series. One of the dubbing companies divided the series in half. So the first released series probably ended on the part where they're going to war and the send half picks up from there.

I've never heard of this before, but she bought it from them and she's only seen the first half while she's still waiting for the second half of the series. In all though, it's all the same