wat do yOu gIrls thInk abOut hmOng gUyz???

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
wOW we do have a lot to say...reading sum of this make me laugh...i find it fUnny...LMAO...naw im jus playing i think ish kewl how ya r open about this...i think.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
*sigh*...it's so nice to know that people actually care about my posts and keep my updated...thank you so much for the enlightment...such a nice feeling...an award would be great!!!!...i'm such an idiot i've never recieved an award before...this is so awesome...i should go shout it out to the world...OMG...i'm gonna die a happy person now...i'm getting an award from a hmong person who thinks i'm an idiot...OMG OMG OMG....this is the most exciting thing ever!!!!...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh, you're very welcome BUT I see it this way...don't take too much credit though...it's just that you just happened to be in everyone of those anti and pro-hmong topics...people like me just see it so often that it just kinda sticks, you know...and you're gonna die happily now cause a HMONG person just called you an idiot? that is just sad...gosh, how many stupid things are you willing to die for? LOL...you could be very funny sometimes...I've always enjoyed reading your comments though...it helps to add to my "different kinds of people around the world" list...as of now, I can confidently tell you that you fall under the "narrow-minded (along with many unmentioned subcategories)" kind...yep, that would be it...and thanks for coming into every one of our forums to pissed of us...too bad you terribly failed...you end up pissing yourself...it's ok...it naturally happens sometimes...

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
oh so now you can read minds...ahhhh...the joy of being hmong i see...tsk tsk tsk...too bad i don't have that ability...and being narrow-minded...yep that's me...you're so good at this...you can make a career out of it and become a the next bill gates!!!...can you imagine that?...a hmong...becoming the richest person on this plant...wow...amazing...don't you think?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
In fact, I can...although we already have a hmong millionaire...defining you as narrow-minded doesn't necessarily mean that I can read minds...but thanks for embracing my intelligence...oh no, don't get me wrong...being wrong isn't all that great, but it ain't that bad either...you ARE narrow-minded...

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
my my...you're just full of intelligent insights tonight aren't you?...i'm so glad you know me so well just from my posts...i didn't realize i was that easy to peg...gosh, i wish i was just like you...hmong lover...open-minded (but yet can't accept the fact that hmongs do hate hmongs...don't forget...you hmong lovers are always the ones who start things...all i ever do is give my opinion)...smart...mature...psychic...all that good stuff rolled into one...*sigh*...and i'm sitting here thinking to myself..."why the hell am i even bothering with trying to defend myself to someone who already has me tried and convicted?"...it was nice bantering with you back and forth but...i've used up all my immaturity for one night...chalk it up to a stressful night if you must...but i'm done...you can go ahead and continue with your "intelligent" comebacks...if tomorrow comes and i think you're worth my valuable time...i'll come back and we can have a go at it again...and with that...ta ta

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
If i wasn't worth it in the first place...you wouldn't respond, right? I never said I was intelligent...you said it!!! I just simply agreed...I've already said that it's easy to accept the fact that not all hmong people like hmong people...you're repeating yourself and having me repeat myself too...you're not defending yourself? You've been so defensive that you're just getting tired of it!!!

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
WOW..it's getting very hot in here....
well i think we all should accept each others' opinions and thoughts even if we personally doesn't like it....
it's not that big of a deal...as long as you know what is best for you then just stop picking on one another....everyone has different viewpoints and words to say, we must all be willing to accept them and learn from them....
i mean, maybe the reason why anti-hmong is discriminating us hmongs is becuase she had a very experience with hmong already or seomthing is wrong with her....
but i'm prove of you ceda, i believe you did the right thing for protecting yourself and your own people.....
but i think both of you are correct and wrong in one way or another....

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i am not trying to be rude but, why are us girl talking about the hmong guys when some of us are wanna be and ghetto too. i am pretty sure that hmong girls aren't tall too that why's hmong guys are short. ....you know, us girls shouldn't talk about them when we are one too.....if you can say that hmong girls aren't wanna be or ghetto, then that would be another story, but for now, when you go to the new year, obviously there is ghetto and wanna be for both gender there......i hope that i didn't offend anyone...it just that we should think both ways before writing something down :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
mainira said:
i am not trying to be rude but, why are us girl talking about the hmong guys when some of us are wanna be and ghetto too. i am pretty sure that hmong girls aren't tall too that why's hmong guys are short. ....you know, us girls shouldn't talk about them when we are one too.....if you can say that hmong girls aren't wanna be or ghetto, then that would be another story, but for now, when you go to the new year, obviously there is ghetto and wanna be for both gender there......i hope that i didn't offend anyone...it just that we should think both ways before writing something down :D
[post="52744"][/post]​
You're right!!! It's in our nature to be short...those fake girls are just setting their standards too high...this year at the new years, I saw... freaking J-Lo wannabes, Beyonce wannabes, etc...excluding the hmong clothes, I know those clothes are not what they normallly wear...I mean I know people from way back who use to be so fobbish and now they claim to be muted in hmong...what kind of crap is that? I'm white wash now, I don't understand you...please!!! So it is present in both men and women...

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, some people just seemed so illogical, it's funny. Anyways, to me, I say I will stick with a Hmong guy. I think that other races are so good looking, like my hubby Mos, but when it actually comes to picking a real husband, I'd like a Hmong one. I don't know, I just like a guy who can get along with my parents. Siince my parents don't speak English, nor other languages, I want a Hmong guy. And I feel more chemistry with Hmong guys than other races. There have been guys from other races who are good looking who happens to like me and I like them, but when they asked me out, I can't say yes, because I don't feel right being with one of them in that way. I am not racist or anything, but I just feel better with a Hmong guy. I know that you can't judge everyone by their colors or sex or watever, you just have to judge each person idividually. I have been hurt by many many Hmong guys and I know so many many Hmong guys who are on drugs, no education, no respect, all those bad things you can find, and yes, short, oh and I hate the part where older men (perverts) wanted little young girls for wives. I also see the Hmong guys who are successful, respectful, good looking, and tall. I see that other races are the same thing too, some good, some bad. Just because there are less Hmong people, it makes it seem like more Hmong people are bad. But when you really think about it, other races have as many bad people as Hmong, and just because there are more in numbers to them, it seemed like there are more good people. For me, I want someone who is respectful, higher level of education, care about life and family, knows how to love me and be faithful, taller than me, and not too much older than me, and someone I can get alone with. I know it will be hard to find someone like that especially since I'm limiting myself to only Hmong guys, but I haven't given up hope that I will find that guy. I know there are those, since I have seen them, just that they are taken, so I will keep on searching for the one who is perfect for me and still available. I know I do not want someone who is on drug, someone with bad manners, someone with no education (many people with no education are good people, but I want someone who gets along well with the outseide world), someone short, someone old, I know what I don't want in a guy, so when those guys come along, I let them pass on by.

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
And Cede_Lee, you are so right. So many Hmong girls from back in the early school days who are so fobbish, are so acting all white. You can't change the color of your skin, you can't deny who you are. I showed my respect to anyone who is worth it, be they are Hmong, or other races. I like what I like, I act the way I want, I don't let anyone effect the way I do things. Everyone have their own mind and can think for themselves, so I am not trying to make someone see how I see things. I just say, am Hmong and I am not ashamed of who I am, so I will stay the way I am.

And well, not all Hmong hate Hmong and other races also hate their own race too, but that's only some, not everyone. Also, the part where some of you say, I stick with my international guys, you may not say that they are all good, but it does seemed like you think they are better than Hmong. But well, good luck with you and your international guys, you girls who wants to be with international guys and good luck to us girls who wants to be with Hmong guys too. LOL.

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
People with that attitude will not change!!! Let her be her way, it's her choice of choosing her love one. But also remember that not all guys are that bad. Maybe you got into someone you hate so much and blamed everyone onto your problem. Blamed on others will not soloved your problem, the problem is yourself. You have to face your problem and solved it.

Liking others beside our Hmong is your choice, we have nothing against that. However, remember you are still Hmong, does not matter how much you changed your way of living with your hair color, eye, language, and etc. at the end you are still Hmong. Hating your own people is the same as hating your DADDY too. His a Hmong guy does he?????

With your attitude, good luck on your future!!! Hope you'll find other international that will love you to death the way you wish to have!! If you ever wish to marry a Hmong guy, your luck will turn back and hurt you more than the past!!!!

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
anti-hmong said:
haha...my type of topic...lol

hmongs guys...screw them to h3!! and back...they're a bunch of wannabe koreans...who think they're too "cool"...with the fake highlighted hair...they can't accept the fact that they're nothing close to being koreans and they never will be...they're a bunch of pathetic losers who think (smart) girls will fall for their fake looks...they don't have any ambitions becuz they think they know it all...and when they're proven wrong they get into hissy fits...i've never had a high opinion of hmong guys (except for family members) and i never will...hmong girls who marry hmong guys...good luck to you becuz you'll definitely need it to make it through your life with them...and for non-hmong girls who marry hmong guys...ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE???!!!!
[post="51763"][/post]​
hahaha...wanna be koreans...that is sooooooooo true...they be going around wearing pink shirt and purple shirt...thinking they look hot.....so stupid...i think they just try too hard..... :unsure: ....

der052

sarNie Juvenile
My view of hmong men is alright. They are like any other group of guys who want to fit in and be known as strong and popular. They go with the flow. Sometimes, they may be older, cooler, and popular but they are not wise. Not like adults but they are like children in an adult costume. They cannot interact with other people and think. No offense to anyone but Hmong guys are the same as other guys. The majority of guys are not the good ones where we should fall in love with but we always fall for the bad ones. Interesting right?

Anywaise, just wanted to point out that there's no difference between Hmong guys and other guys, just that they look different. It depends on the person and the men you've met in your life. Everyone's opinion is different and should be respected.

I think that people just need to accept differences and stop becoming shadows, maybe then, Hmong guys will stand out because right now, like any other lonely and lost man, they are just children wearing costumes... Imitating others...

++no offense anyone++

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
der052 said:
My view of hmong men is alright. They are like any other group of guys who want to fit in and be known as strong and popular. They go with the flow. Sometimes, they may be older, cooler, and popular but they are not wise. Not like adults but they are like children in an adult costume. They cannot interact with other people and think. No offense to anyone but Hmong guys are the same as other guys. The majority of guys are not the good ones where we should fall in love with but we always fall for the bad ones. Interesting right?

Anywaise, just wanted to point out that there's no difference between Hmong guys and other guys, just that they look different. It depends on the person and the men you've met in your life. Everyone's opinion is different and should be respected.

I think that people just need to accept differences and stop becoming shadows, maybe then, Hmong guys will stand out because right now, like any other lonely and lost man, they are just children wearing costumes... Imitating others...

++no offense anyone++
[post="53617"][/post]​
Well said...