wat happened to these sarnworld member?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
does anybody know wat happened to these sarnworld member? i haven't seen them around here anymore!

YM_GURL
LIDOGURL
BEAMIE
CEDA_LEE
SHATTERED SOUL
PAJ SUA YAJ
RUKMOS
MOS_KOBLOVER
NKAUJHMOOBLAUJ
FEARLESS

THESE ARE JUST SOME BUT HAVEN'T SEE THEM AROUND HERE MUCH NOW!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
did you miss me? :D

I have to get ready for college in chicago this July so I haven't had much time online or with anyone else for that matter. I have so much stuff to pack and study for. Anyways, I"m still here, but not much until I get settle down in chicago.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
:lmao: :lmao: ahahaha...Azn_lady i didn't know it was you! hehe...no wonder i saw ambrose picture as your banner and i was like maybe it might be lidogurl? hehe...

wow! getting ready for college? that seems like fun but nervouse at the same time cause college already! hehe...yes we all miss you!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm still here...in fact, I'm here at least 20 times a day!!! LOL...aw...I feel so special that people would notice my absence...hehe...

So how is everyone doing???

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I just wanted to show everyone the college in chicago that I'll be going to. I know that most colleges have a campus with many building, but this one is unique. All the classes are in the same building and it's a skyscraper. I'm really excited to go.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
That's a college??? Whoa...totally awesome...all classes are in one building??? How convenient is that? Gosh...I go to UC Davis and getting from one class to another is a butt!!! Man...that looks like one of the five star hotels...I'm just wondering, how are you gonna study in a place like that? It looks like too much fun...hotel party anyone??? haha...yeah, that college is very unique...congrats and good-luck to you!!!