Watch It or Stock It

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. I think Chalida definitely overshadowed Yaya as Ploykwan, but I never really dig the whole Pope+Mint thing because Mark was still BETTER. LOL.

Petroong was such a COLD woman, almost always acting too tough sometimes it comes off sooo annoying that I wanted to SLAP her into some senses.  She was always acting so cold and tough but when she found herself guilty of something, she will run to a corner and cry like some old child.  I was definitely not impressed with Yaya in this "Petroong" role not that I ever enjoyed any of her other lakorn anyway. Just saying since I haven't been "impressed" with any of Yaya's acting.  

~~~
On the other hand, I have selective lakorn that I watch.  Any recommendation would help. Lol.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
I think it depends on what type of viewer you are and what you're looking for in a lakorn. Tawan Deurd is a typical action lakorn with barely any romance between main leads, strong emphasis on the storyline and a WTH type ending. It takes a lot to appreciate a role like Phetroong so there's no surprise that no one likes her LOL. She's not a cold person but someone who creates a strong barrier for herself outside but inside, she's quite fragile. She barely smiles or shows emotions and when she does, it's not like how a normal character would. If you were to ask me, both Mark and Chalida were inconsistent throughout with their acting and Chalida rather came off annoying. My mom even had to ask me if she was the n'rai because Chalida overdid her facial expressions haha. Pope and Yaya were the more decent ones of the four IMHO but the highlights were rather the supporting casts. So having that said If you're someone who watches a lakorn for the romance and you're into very typical,bickering, cutesy type pairings then you'll probably like Pope and Chalida and it will be best to just watch their cuts instead of the whole thing. If you like action, don't mind the lack of sweet scenes and you're open minded enough to watch Yaya without Nadech then give it a try. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I still haven't watched Tawan Deurd, all the bad reviews turn me off but thanks for the different insight coralista! I might tune it on.
As for Rark Boon, I personally really liked it especially the relationship between Jay & Lapin, it's not your typical love-hate relationship but they actually grow to develop a really strong bond. The mystery is well done and so is the acting imo Mike really did improve since Love beyond frontier! So watch it

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome queenyeon. I see that you're a Yaya fan so I can understand why you would be hesitant to watch TD when so many people are criticizing her acting. It's definitely not her best especially if you were to compare it to her previous stellar acting as Jeed in DJA but it's acceptable considering she was still inexperienced and took on such a one dimensional role. On a side note, P'Nok and P'Oui praised her that she understands her character and acted just how they wanted her to thus, she's born to be a n'ek. He casted her because she's truly talented and stood out the most of all the 4 actresses who went to audition back then and this was way before DJA was on air. 

Rak Boon is worth a shot. I'd say it's probably the best lakorn I've ever watched from TV Scene.