Watch this documentary

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
UGH....that's freaky.....

nothing like that has happened to me...but i heard about this one chick who went to laos with her parents...but when she came back...a ghost followed her home....then when she went to sleep...the ghost would come and sleep with her...of course she knew but the ghost would paralyze her and all that stuff so she couldn't move and he could sleep with her....well they hired all these shamens and everything to hus plig for her...but nothing worked...a shamen even suggested that she set up a camcorder in her room to camcord her sleeping at night....but everytime the ghost came...the camcorder would stop recording and the video would be blank.....

that's all i know...i don't know the outcome of this story...but i do feel bad for the girl.......i really wanted to go to laos...but after that story....i'm not so sure....

OMG! I really want to watch it but ima scared... I really dont want to but deep inside i realy want to see wat's giong on... ai yai yai...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
is it really that scary...??....cause i dont want to click on it if it some scary shit..like ghost or something...=\

rukmos

sarNie Adult
It's scary when you think about it, but if you look at it from a scientific or phliosophical view, it's pretty interesting how an ordinary girl suddenly attracts a ghost from a different time and place into her own time and place.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Don't worry you will not see anything scary.. you will just see the girl talking telling about her encounter and what happened to her. Nothing scary to see.

pyh

sarNie Elites
i watched it and i believe it. it has happened to alot of people. especially ones that are like dead unconcious and wakes up again.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
anyone mind uploading it on yousendit?...my connection's being a pain in the butt and it won't let me download the whole documentary

anjos

I belive it too.... I know for a fact that this happen to lots of people.... I heard some such of this story form my parents or my sister.... it is very scary....

kry*star

sarNie Adult
my gosh this is so scary... dang both sides are so powerful... so mysterious... thanks for sharing

Reagan

sarNie Adult
I went to laos last year, heard 3 stories of ghost going into peoples body, I only witness one where they wrapped her up in this white string, the other was seen by my mom and the third was a story not sure cant remember, but damn it was freaky when I saw that lady they wrapped her up and screamed at her,

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG her story is scary....... her story remind me of the exorcise whatever u spell that.... dang its a a scary story..... i thought i saw something in the background and it scare the crap out of me... but it was only the dame stupid leaf hehe.. thank god i'm watching this in the class room ...... =) with people around me hehe

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!..........sooooooooo freakie.............gives me da creeps............. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ...............

slee00

sarNie Adult
My cousin was not a very strong christian so she went to laos, her mom dies in laos, so when she got there she went to her mom's gravesite and was crying ( nyiav) all over the grave calling her mom's name...and then she got repo by evil spirit... I heard many people said you could go to laos and Thailand but you will have to be strong in spirit so you wont allow the evil to come into your heart... they take advantage at your weakest ( vunerable) stage to repo your body.