Watch this documentary

slee00

sarNie Adult
He was the eldest son in my family and he came to US in 1975 with one of my cousins...leaving us behind...not long after that my mom passed away....so he have never seen my mom since that day in 1975....anyway I remember about 3 yrs ago, he went to Laos. everything looked too familier to him and he missed my mom like crazy...so he started to cry for his mom...and call out mom's name....after that...that night he started to feel weird. He said he could feel spirits around him...the odd feeling...was scary....my sister in-law have to get the txivneeb to ua plig and use ( tshuaj tsw quav) to keep the spirit away....when they got home in the US they have to go thru to long ua neeb thing too.
I guess if you have to go there...make sure you are at your highest spirit...and keep it that way...

anjos

slee00 said:
My cousin was not a very strong christian so she went to laos, her mom dies in laos, so when she got there she went to her mom's gravesite and was crying ( nyiav) all over the grave calling her mom's name...and then she got repo by evil spirit... I heard many people said you could go to laos and Thailand but you will have to be strong in spirit so you wont allow the evil to come into your heart... they take advantage at your weakest ( vunerable) stage to repo your body.
[post="116781"][/post]​
agree w/you on that.... if you go and keep on saiding things to the death.... they will came and be w/you......

anjos

my naim hlob told my that she almost die becasue her husband's sister came to take her.... the story is that.... she and her husband's sister was very clother when she was still alive..... they did almost everything together... they had lots of pix...together..... then she die because her husband shot her.....two years had pass.... they went to visit to her grave.....my naim hlob ask her in law and her husband to leave for a moment cause... she only something to said.... so they did.... and she was said things like "how much I miss you, I wish you still here..... I wish I could go w/you".......than a wind blow by and she saw one of the flower fall on the ground.... so she pick it out..... and put it back on ther flower stand on the grave...... just two weeks... after that....weir things star to happen..... a black brid die infront of their door.... she was attack by brid..... a few days pas..... my aunt... had a birthday party for her three little gril..... my naim hlob came too... she eat some of the food....she left before anyone else..... after she got home.... she star to feel strang..... she thought she might got food periosn or something.... and she is alleger to peanuts or other things that she cant eat....she pick up the phone and deal 911..... she told them what happen...than she pass out....
she told me that she remember her husband's sister was there....she was coming to take her to live her.... my naim hlob state she doesnt want to go..... she remember that they was about to take her than the albument people came and touch her... turn her over...... if they havent turn her over her husband's sister could have taken her already.....because her husband's sister was about to cover her w/a big pot so they couldnt do anything but...... they turn her over before she could do anything......
after she work up... she told her husband and in law what happen... and they ua neeb kho her..... she throw all of the pix that they took togerther away....or just pretty much everything that was belong to her husband's sister she throw it away.....
this is sad :( and also scary..... cuz.....they use to be really close.... and now it all gone.....

slee00

sarNie Adult
I wonder why Hmong or Asian ghostly evil force is usually stronger than others? Or maybe I have not study other cultures as much... But if I am to watch an American scary story and an asain scary...the Asian ones is more real and scarier...I wonder why that is

anjos

slee00 said:
I wonder why Hmong or Asian ghostly evil force is usually stronger than others? Or maybe I have not study other cultures as much... But if I am to watch an American scary story and an asain scary...the Asian ones is more real and scarier...I wonder why that is
[post="116835"][/post]​
Hmong or asian ghostly story is more real or more evil cause we believe it more... American people dont really believe in these kind of thing.... I know that alot of anerican they believen in sprite but not in ghostly..... and we tent to have more detail and it more real cause it is real to us... I hope I make some senes.... I didint answer the question but this is what i think.....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The problem with Asian ghost or hmong ghost/spirits is that they are so attach to the human world and the people they leave behind that they don't want to go to the other side.

I don't think they mean any harm, they're just lonely ghost that need a little lecture.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
dude, where'd you get this stuff...this stuff is scary...creeps me out but it seems so natural...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
WTF!!! This stuff freak the sh*t out of me...that part where she was talking about her cousin seeing her boyfriend all rotten and tored up...and that part where she talked about "dab" all over her house and smiling, laughing and sticking their tongues at her...what kind of sh*t is that? I seriously think these incidents really do occur...gosh, I've heard so many stories...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
wow, what a story, but she says so much about god. It kind of sad too and scary at the same time.

hnubci

sarNie Egg
my aunt and my dad know her.. it is scary when she mention about him being by her side.. there are some part of the story that is believeable.. interesting too.. this is really all my comments.. but my dad says she got these marks on her stomach because of it.. do you know when this film was taken? i think they did mention it.. hahaha.. but there is dab at laos and thailand.. especially in vib nais..

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
wait..from wat yall have said..its freaky..ok i'm already freaked out and i havent watched it yet! i'm a yang too..is she a yang? AHHHHHH this is freakin my out!

paxiong04

sarNie Egg
slee00 said:
[post="116835"][/post]​
WELL MY GRANDMA TOLD ME THAT BACK IN THAILAND AND LAOS PEOPLE DIE OF DISEASES AND ILLNESS AND HUNGER... SO THEY COME BACK BECAUSE THAY ARE NOT HAPPY HOW THEY DIE... SO THAT COME BACK AND SCARE YOUR FAMILY OR FIND A LOVE ONE... COMPARE TO THE USA WE ARE MORE HEALTHY AND WE DONT REALLY CARE TO COME BACK TO OUR LOVES ONES AND SCARE THEM TO DEATH.... THEY JUST LEAVE US PEACEFULLY....

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
eeee... scary...reminds me of a story that my cousin told me..

It's about this one family. Well, the dad just die and it's his funeral. The ladies were cooking and were boiling some water to cook rice. Then the youngest son (tus tub ntxawg) he's still young, forgot the age, went and accidently tip over the pot so the hot water kub nws and he died. But that's weird because he wasn't burnt so badly.

After the funeral they ask a shaman to come and ua neeb. The shaman told them that he didn't die of that, but it's because the dad miss him and just want to take him with the dad.

EEEeeee....

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
AAAAAAHHHH!!!!! THIS IS SO SAD!!!!!!! AAAAAHHH!!!!!
ah man...she misses him and he misses her...but she choose god...this makes me wonder, what do I really want in life...ah, now I wish I didn't watch this cause it's making me so sad...
BUT FREAKEN FREAKY AT THE SAME TIME!!!!
wow...ah so sad...I cried watching this...anyone else cried?