We Are Still Casting for SAC movie

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
when is the next audition..do u guys have an age limit?
All info is on our web site at www.scradentertainmentgroup.com.

There is no age limit but we would like our leads to be between the ages of 18-28. We will be at the Fresno New year sharing a Photo Booth with our cousin's from December 28 - 31st. Do stop by and let us interview you. We will have our Casting Call sign up. We are running out of time. If we like you and you think you can work with us then you should be confirmed that week. We will have a mandatory cast meeting for all confirmed cast members on Saturday January 6th, 2007 where we will measure you for wardrobe. See you all there!

Regards,
Elizabeth Chang
Production Manager

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
kewl.. filming in Sacrameno, CA.... :)

i live in sac.. south sac.. does that mean i might see you guys around.. filming? j/k... good luck & have fun!!! :)

one more thing, is this movie going to be like one of those serie/drama movies??? i'm just curious.. because like korean series, they come in set.. like 8 DVDs..u know.. so are you guys making this movie come in set? or not... i'm just curious...:) i don't mean to be so noisy.. just that when i buy my movies.. i want to buy the whole set.. rather than to wait... :lol:

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
kewl.. filming in Sacrameno, CA.... :)

i live in sac.. south sac.. does that mean i might see you guys around.. filming? j/k... good luck & have fun!!! :)

one more thing, is this movie going to be like one of those serie/drama movies??? i'm just curious.. because like korean series, they come in set.. like 8 DVDs..u know.. so are you guys making this movie come in set? or not... i'm just curious...:) i don't mean to be so noisy.. just that when i buy my movies.. i want to buy the whole set.. rather than to wait... :lol:

You just might see us around...and yes it will be a set. We also hate movie dramas that make you wait forever to get the next disc.

E.Chang
SEG

cecilia

Staff member
ah..i wish you guys ton of luck..wish i'm there to see the shooting or progress of it..the prologue sound intriguing..so i hope it's gonna be awesome..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh kewl!! mann!! i kan't wait!!!!! so gonna support SEG!!! :)

bv83

sarNie Egg

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
awwie....if i lived in SAC i'd definetly audition...haha......good luck to the movie and the cast...haha...

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
quick tip... it would nice to use class hmong music to support this film. i'm praying you young professionals don't go all crazy over these hmonglish bands. perhaps something similar to the links below?...

http://www.ehmongmusic.com/displayimage.php?pos=-2915

http://www.ehmongmusic.com/displayimage.php?pos=-2920
Who sings these songs? Its very nice.

Everything has to be legalized. We would have to research each band/person individually and make sure that their music isn't copy-righted and is their original work. Then ask them for permission to use it otherwise this is a sue-happy nation. So far I've had luck with most of the boy bands agreeing to let me use their songs but I still have to get them to sign contracts as to the originality of the works...don't want to get sued. However....so far I havn't found a song that I "MUST USE". Most boy bands (I really hate to say this...but..) can't sing very well so even if the songs were meaningful the voices killed it (trust me..I've listened to so many hmong boy bands and solo artists this past two months just trying to find songs...I am hmong songed out!). The other individual singers that can sing well are all from LAOS or Thailand. I can't contact them personally or their music is ripped from Thai or Chinese artists, and or they're owned by production companies that are hard to contact.

If anybody has any suggestions on songs or know any singers that are willing to let us use their songs..we would appreciate it if you would please let us know about them. I would like contact info also so that I can contact the original artists themselves. Hopefully they'll let us use their songs. Thanks for all of your help.

PC Vaj
SEG

bv83

sarNie Egg
Who sings these songs? Its very nice.

Everything has to be legalized. We would have to research each band/person individually and make sure that their music isn't copy-righted and is their original work. Then ask them for permission to use it otherwise this is a sue-happy nation. So far I've had luck with most of the boy bands agreeing to let me use their songs but I still have to get them to sign contracts as to the originality of the works...don't want to get sued. However....so far I havn't found a song that I "MUST USE". Most boy bands (I really hate to say this...but..) can't sing very well so even if the songs were meaningful the voices killed it (trust me..I've listened to so many hmong boy bands and solo artists this past two months just trying to find songs...I am hmong songed out!). The other individual singers that can sing well are all from LAOS or Thailand. I can't contact them personally or their music is ripped from Thai or Chinese artists, and or they're owned by production companies that are hard to contact.

If anybody has any suggestions on songs or know any singers that are willing to let us use their songs..we would appreciate it if you would please let us know about them. I would like contact info also so that I can contact the original artists themselves. Hopefully they'll let us use their songs. Thanks for all of your help.

PC Vaj
SEG
it's an old band from the early 90's. i believe all their musics/songs are original. i heard their music when i was around 6 or 7. i've searched all over for it, but couldn't find it anywhere. thanks to my friend who used to dub for st. universal video, i was able to track down a lot of these great artisits.

by the way, the band is "road to paradise." the singer is yer vue.

frog

sarNie Egg
I believe that you're going to make a great film. The storyline sounded great. However, please choose good opening and closing songs to be in your film. I think that that will add insight to your company.

cecilia

Staff member
umm, this might have alredy been covered, but can i get a summary of what the movie/serie is going to be about?
This sounds really interesting. Anyway, I really like this MV on youtube, that i think will be easy to contact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uar87a6yNiI
oooh..i like this song..it's not that bad..the mv is good...i thought the beginning where they're out with their car..the car scene look as if its' from a kdrama.. :yahoo: ..but yeah..good song choice..it should be in this movie..i can see that it'll fit the plot perfectly..^^

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
since the new year is over i wonder if they got their cast yet. i'm anxiou sto find out who was cast and how they look like

We did get our cast together. I think I know how Simon, Paula, and Randy of AI feels now after holding all those auditions!!! lol

We will post pictures as soon as we have our official photo shoot some time in February.

Thanks again for all of your support!

PC Vaj
SEG
www.scradentertainmentgroup.com

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I'll be looking forward to see your movie... hope it goes well.. have you thought of the title for the movie yet?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
PC Vaj Can you please put your guys's story line in your website so i can read what's the story's
about because i'm intrest in hmong american movies. :yahoo: I'll love to support you guys!!!! :loool: