Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

Iya

sarNie Adult
haha. i love that latest teaser. if was just so hilarious!

i loved it when ken was laughing hysterically about the ladies having soot on their face and then discovered taht his lunch/dinner was burn. i didn't know what he said about the sausage, but i laughed so hard from the way he say it. :lol: i can't wait till this comes out.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
haha. i love that latest teaser. if was just so hilarious!

i loved it when ken was laughing hysterically about the ladies having soot on their face and then discovered taht his lunch/dinner was burn. i didn't know what he said about the sausage, but i laughed so hard from the way he say it. :lol: i can't wait till this comes out.
Agreeeeeeed! This is my fav out of all the teasers. Their chemistry is undeniable. I was on the Ken and Chom wagon since the fitting. Its going to be a long week. The part that u like, Ken says something to the effect of, "I'm sorry, if I'm not wrong, once upon a time this used to be a sausage right?" Hahahah

Iya

sarNie Adult
Agreeeeeeed! This is my fav out of all the teasers. Their chemistry is undeniable. I was on the Ken and Chom wagon since the fitting. Its going to be a long week. The part that u like, Ken says something to the effect of, "I'm sorry, if I'm not wrong, once upon a time this used to be a sausage right?" Hahahah
HAHAHAH! :lol:

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i can't wait for this to air. romantic n comedy, something to laugh about after testing is over! yeah!
i love the t-ser, Chompoo is just too hilarious, and how can I forget Ken lol. :D XD

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Omg!! It's suppose to air today right? I don't see it on buddie media yet :( but yayyy! can't wait to watch! lol

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm...i usually don't like ken's lakorn. but maybe thats just cuz it was with ann and i could never finish their lakorns. but maybe since choompoo and vicky is in here i'll give it a try. seems funny.

jakjann

Jakjann
UPDATE 2 NEWS SONGS FROM NAMCHAN AND TECHIN: KON MAI ROO TUA
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/42617-wee-waa-whaa-woon-opening-theme/page__gopid__686198&#entry686198
[font="'Segoe UI"]
[/font]

Iya

sarNie Adult
i love the wallpapers! so cute and beautful...lol. i love to see vivky in here. she's playing n'rai? i hope not. i love her too much to see her as n'rai. seeing vicky and ken reminds me so much of their lakorn and Jao rai.

cecilia

Staff member
wow. i totally forgot about vicky and pip --i love them in jaobao kue krua .. definitely looking forward to this one of them with ken/chom ^^
wally looks BEAUTIFUL -- only 3 more days ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
watching it for ken and vicky! hurts to see them starr in the same lakorn again but not pairing up

nokkeo

sarNie Egg
i don't like Chompoo Araya <_< , but i'll watch it for Vicky & Ken. ^_^ & omgsh, did she kiss ken? haha nooooooo!!!! lol