Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

Mann

Araya fits her role well I like her and I like Vicky too. But I agree with Onahc, I can't see Vicky playing Chompoo's role. Vicky just seems like the same character to me all the time although she was good in Fai Ruk Asoon

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I don't know what you guys are talking about, I think Chompoo is fantastic in this role. Vicky fits her role well, she just doesn't have the spark to be n'ek and I can't see her playing Chompoo's role.
Agreed. I don't get the chompoo hate. Imho she's one of the top actresses out there being versatile, experienced, and good looking is a plus. The roles for her and Ken calls for them to be over the top. And I would say Choms more comfortable playing Airada than Ken is playing Pawee. Hello the dancing scene! I've always liked Vicky as an actress and she really impressed me w Sapai Jao. That shouldve been her breakout role to be one of Ch3s top leading lady, but they never gave her a chance to take advantage of that momentum. And I'm a believer of the "koo kwan-ship," special pairings, that drives the success and fame, over the name of the actors alone,like 65% to 35%. Vicky never got that. I liked her most w Aon in Kamin Gub Poon and Sapaijao, really good chemistry. Yah she just never sparked w anyone. I don't think she's on tptb's radar for legit lead roles. Too much competition and fuss w the status quo leads and newcomers. Sorta off topic, I saw a clip from the 3 for U show w Chompoo and Barry Nadech, they're doing a photoshoot for ch3s mag I believe and I think Chompoo mention the lakorn w Yuma w Ken that'll probably be filmed later this year. Can anyone confirm? Did anyone else see this?! I saw the clip but I wasn't really paying attention until she mentioned the lakorn but it was over before I could see anything :/ the episode was from late last week or weekend. Anywho, I think Ken and Choms the next it couple.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I just hope that they air this lakorn on next Monday because I heard on the news that ch.3 building was attack or burned something like that. Please stop the fuss between Vicky and Chompoo. They just rotate from lead nangeke to support or rai that all. Chompoo and Vicky are capable to act in their roles. It just that this lakorn is special made for Ken and Chompoo. The director said, in the story nangeke is suppose to be pretty and sexy to capture the playboy's heart and he luckies that both Ken and Chompoo are available to make it happens.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm loving the lakorn for it current cast .. i think everyone have done a great job at their role ..

so sad how we can't watch anything now :( -- i was counting on mak/mint's ending this weekend, now there's none T_T
NVM -- turn out that ch3's resuming their broadcasting activities today ^^

sad that thailand's going through such turmoil atm *sighed*

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Yes,especially the morning ceremony parts. Can't wait to see when they fall for each other. Love this lakorn, Chompoo and Ken makes a hot couple.

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha, the parents are hilarious after hearing what they heard from the door next door.
the day after the wedding is hilarious as well when he stares at Vicky on the tv -- chom got piss and tell him that he's interest in her --
ken then respond back -- if you let me see yours then i won't look at her lOl .. he's such a wh*re --

i don't know what's wrong with ken but man, the man is always on the lookout for hookup lOl ..
his character in here remind me so much of tikker in 3 NIGHTS A WEEK with BOPA (Aff) .. a s3x maniac lOl
if that's real life -- i don't know who would tolerate it like chom lOl

anyway, i lOVE THE LITTLE GIRL -- she's so cute and adorable

Iya

sarNie Adult
muahaha, the parents are hilarious after hearing what they heard from the door next door.
the day after the wedding is hilarious as well when he stares at Vicky on the tv -- chom got piss and tell him that he's interest in her --
ken then respond back -- if you let me see yours then i won't look at her lOl .. he's such a wh*re --

i don't know what's wrong with ken but man, the man is always on the lookout for hookup lOl ..
his character in here remind me so much of tikker in 3 NIGHTS A WEEK with BOPA (Aff) .. a s3x maniac lOl
if that's real life -- i don't know who would tolerate it like chom lOl

anyway, i lOVE THE LITTLE GIRL -- she's so cute and adorable
lol. those scnes are hilarious too. lol.

there's a 3Nights a Week?

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Aha ahaha todai eps so lute. Lol Ken very funnie and he kute trying to get wit araya..
I cant wait till next ep =]

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Oyyy! I am soo in love and addicted to this lakorn (as you can see haha). It's been a while since I've been addicted to one. Everyone plays their part well! Lovin Chom! They're so funny. I can't wait for the next eppi <3