weir and alexandra

nina07

sarNie Adult
hey i decided to make a post thing for weir and alexandra because their lakorn is soo popular and i think they look cute together :wub: soo i wonder if anyone else like them together..please reply [i hope] teehee... :D

max

sarNie Elites
I SUPER EXTREMELY LOVE WEIR & ALEXANDRA! WOOT! WOOT!

I LOVED/LOVE Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong so much and is hoping that they will really have future lakornS together =)

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
we have to wait 2 yearz right for them to make a lakorn together again??????? Man long anything can change............................

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i like this couple too. they have great chemistry. they are very cute together in Pleng ruk rim fung khong. i wish they would pair up again in a new la korn. but yeah 2 years is a long time things can change so don't put your hopes up too high that they will pair up when she comes back and if they do it wouldn't be the same. they should pair up when they are still popular together. but then again it's her who made the decision not to work with him in poot mae narm khong. which i am still mad at her a bit for that. <_<

nina07

sarNie Adult
gosh if only a miracle happend..hahaha but i have a feeling that they will pair up again when she comes back from japan...I dont think its going to be pleng ruk rim fung khong part 2 though maybe some other lakorn about esarn people or something iono...but alexandra is definetly going to do another lakorn with producer tongchai when she comes back..and i have a feeling that weir is going to be the pa ek..i mean pleng ruk rim fung khong was so popular! :clap:

weir and alexandra 4ever :wub:

yeah they look so cute together.. :drool: does anybody have any recent news about them?

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
They are so cute together.
They look right for each other.
Hope to see them starr along one another again.

nina07

sarNie Adult
no offense to the pan fans...but like whenever i hear something about weir and pancake..makes me GAG..hehehe Im better off just thinking about weir and alexandra hehe =] dont you think weir likes alexandra though because they say hes shy around her so thats why he always flirts with her so he wouldnt be so tense with her...and he said that when they did the scene where they first met, he said it wasnt hard for him to act like she was beautiful, because he said that she was already pretty. and he even said that he wants to do another lakorn with her...AWWW :wub:

max

sarNie Elites
no offense to the pan fans...but like whenever i hear something about weir and pancake..makes me GAG..hehehe Im better off just thinking about weir and alexandra hehe =] dont you think weir likes alexandra though because they say hes shy around her so thats why he always flirts with her so he wouldnt be so tense with her...and he said that when they did the scene where they first met, he said it wasnt hard for him to act like she was beautiful, because he said that she was already pretty. and he even said that he wants to do another lakorn with her...AWWW :wub:
LOL =)

Well, I am not a fan of Pancake, either. I do not care to read or know about Weir & Pancake news. At the same time, I am really weird. I only focus on some actors/actresses depending on WHO THEY PLAY WITH IN A LAKORN. So, until Weir & Alexandra make another lakorn, I will not really be interested in Weir's news or lakorns, even though I like him =) The same goes for Alexandra... I MIGHT watch her lakorn with Cee, but most likely not because I am very disappointed in the the elimination of her role in Poot Mae Nam Khong with Weir =( I still really like Alexandra, though =) Yes, I am kind of weird, but I cannot help the way that I feel. LOL =)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
True...I never cared for Weir and Alexandra until they made a lakorn together..As for her lakorn with Cee it doesn't look interesting to me..So I don't know if I'm gonna watch it or not..Even if Weir and Alex were to be paired up in the most boring lakorn I'll still watch because of them 2..But since there not together I don't want anything of them..lol..Kinda weird but ok 555

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL =)

Well, I am not a fan of Pancake, either. I do not care to read or know about Weir & Pancake news. At the same time, I am really weird. I only focus on some actors/actresses depending on WHO THEY PLAY WITH IN A LAKORN. So, until Weir & Alexandra make another lakorn, I will not really be interested in Weir's news or lakorns, even though I like him =) The same goes for Alexandra... I MIGHT watch her lakorn with Cee, but most likely not because I am very disappointed in the the elimination of her role in Poot Mae Nam Khong with Weir =( I still really like Alexandra, though =) Yes, I am kind of weird, but I cannot help the way that I feel. LOL =)
you feel the same way too??? I know its crazyy....im like in my weir and alexandra aka pleng ruk rim fung khong phase right now..hehehe i know im kind of weird..but hey thats how i am =] hehehe

nina07

sarNie Adult
True...I never cared for Weir and Alexandra until they made a lakorn together..As for her lakorn with Cee it doesn't look interesting to me..So I don't know if I'm gonna watch it or not..Even if Weir and Alex were to be paired up in the most boring lakorn I'll still watch because of them 2..But since there not together I don't want anything of them..lol..Kinda weird but ok 555
I totally agree...when i saw DDH, i gagged through almost the whole thing...blechh...weir and kwan..ughh made me sadd at times... :unsure: i just wanted champa to go over in that century and yell "ai pin!!!" hehee....I dont care if their next lakorn is going to be the worst lakorn ever...i just want them to pair up again!! no matter what it takes!!! i think we should protest...HA JK :p :p :lol:

max

sarNie Elites
Yay! Two other people think like me, too! Therefore, we cannot be considered that weird. Haha =)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...Yay..We're not an outcast 555..But hopefully they get to have a surprise lakorn out together this year lol..Doubt it though..

nina07

sarNie Adult
if they have a suprise lakorn out this year, that would be like the answer to my prayers..LOLZ :wub: