Weir Sukollawat (GM vol. 28 no. 414 January 2013)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I like him with longer hair (or is it just styled like that?) but the rest looks goooood. XD

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
When I first saw Weir a couple yrs back, I thought he looked handsome. But then as I looked at him more and more, I felt like he was missing something and he became un-handsome (if that's even a word) to me. It's not until now that I realize he can be quite attractive. His hairstyle and wardrobe in Pin Anong did him good because I find those to be the most attractive aspects about Weir, and men in general besides an oozingly sexy bod :drool: . I don't particularly like Weir's hairstyle in this cover, but I'll let it pass because I'm still enjoying his (I can't believe I'm saying this) hotness in Pin Anong haha. 

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
phatboy said:
When I first saw Weir a couple yrs back, I thought he looked handsome. But then as I looked at him more and more, I felt like he was missing something and he became un-handsome (if that's even a word) to me. It's not until now that I realize he can be quite attractive. His hairstyle and wardrobe in Pin Anong did him good because I find those to be the most attractive aspects about Weir, and men in general besides an oozingly sexy bod :drool: . I don't particularly like Weir's hairstyle in this cover, but I'll let it pass because I'm still enjoying his (I can't believe I'm saying this) hotness in Pin Anong haha. 

Tik and Ann are really acting together? Where have I been? Referring to your siggie.

Weir is just mighty fine now. I'm glad he changed his looks because this rugged look works for him.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
PhoneO_5 said:

Tik and Ann are really acting together? Where have I been? Referring to your siggie.

Weir is just mighty fine now. I'm glad he changed his looks because this rugged look works for him.

About Yah Leum Chun: YEP!!! We're just waiting for the opening ceremony/fitting which should be occurring soon. Check for updates at ---> Yah Leum Chun Thread

About Weir: I totally agree with you. I'm liking his macho~ness haha. He fits that kind of role very well. I have a question. Has he taken any shirtless photos at all in the past? I'm only starting to see them now. Either he just started or I'm very late, haha.