Weir Sukollawat & Rotmay | Smooth & Soft Touch

SunStar

sarNie Elites
what is this photo shoot for? just a magazine? cuz they look kinda cute together.....

i admit...Weir is becoming better and better at his acting....he doesn't annoy me anymore like Vee does... more expressions and acting...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
what is this photo shoot for? just a magazine? cuz they look kinda cute together.....

i admit...Weir is becoming better and better at his acting....he doesn't annoy me anymore like Vee does... more expressions and acting...
This was an ad. magazine for Sunsilk, Healthy Hair...Vier was their spokesperson(first guy to ever do promotion for Sunsilk shampoo for women)...

cecilia

Staff member
i love sunsilk and i love weir. sunsilk is the bomb -- leave my hair silky smooth and #1 of all .. NO DANDRUFF :p

i want more single pix of him looking hot like this -- i've search his thai gallery but found quite alot of boyish look on him :(

choo

sarNie Adult
CUTE! thanks for sharing!

^^ceci, i agree, i want some smexy pics of him. :) He has too many boyish - cute ones esp. w/ Pinky.

joey

sarNie Adult
Gosh I love her hair! :wub: All pretty & healthy looking. I wish my hair looks as pretty like her. :p If the Sunsilk shampoos really do make one's hair look like that, I will go out and buy one right now. Btw, they both look handsome & pretty.