Weir Sukollawat, Tle Thanapol, Aof Chanapol

cecilia

Staff member
awe. they make aof looks young and cute.
too bad, he looks like a little boy next to them :(
oh, i just noticed too, that aof have hairy legs :loool:

weir is looking good as well. some poses are just weird. maybe it's the angle.
the one of tie and weir doing them hug from the behind shot is just --- weird and funny. Lol
thank you for the pictures na kha.

tassa

sarNie Egg
hey thanks alot...i wanna get dis magazine....lol....weir is so cute....he short hair looks funny buh hu cares hes still hot....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Weir and Tle are HOTTTTTTTTT. :drool: :drool: :drool: Aof look so young and cute. :lol: I want Chain the one play as Weir bodyguard in DDH to replace Aof because I want to see DDH guys in a photoshoot. The behind shot is so funny and weird, :loool:. I like that Tle sit on Weir, funny, and the one Tle and Aof hold Weir leg, look like Weir try to kick them or something. I like the one Tle try to kick Weir into the pool. Weir hug Tle, that look odd. :loool: I know it a friendship and silly thing to do something. It would be better if they kick each other into the pool or do some silly pose (not hugging ,ok) :lol.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Aof look so adorable...look like a little kid posing with wier and tle...Aof doesnt look his age---in these photoshoot he look 14 or 15...But still kute and lovely...LOVE Aof...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
i guess the guys in thailand are comfortable with doing these gay poses...I'm sorry not bashing these guys... I love Wier and Off but don't the photographers know some these poses make them look sooooooooo GAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
is it just me or do they look kinda weird in these pictures???

they is hot and everything but these pictures make them look funny...

OMG the one of Wier and I think it's either Tie or Aof holding him fron the back is sooooo gay!!! what was they thinking?

:loool:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol...omg i wouldnt question whether or not wier is gay after this...lol..but yea im a guy n i dont put my arm around other guys...lol not even around my brothers...lol