Weir Sukollawat U.S. Fan Meet & Greet/Mini Concert

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe it's happening this weekend!!! I will be attending the one in MN! I'm still so indecisive about what to wear... I got VIP so of course I want to dress up and look nice in the photo with Weir but then again, I want to be comfy too... I was joking with my friends that I'm going to wear a thai wedding gown and marry Weir right on the spot LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I can't believe it's happening this weekend!!! I will be attending the one in MN! I'm still so indecisive about what to wear... I got VIP so of course I want to dress up and look nice in the photo with Weir but then again, I want to be comfy too... I was joking with my friends that I'm going to wear a thai wedding gown and marry Weir right on the spot LOL
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

LOL, good one XD.

It's today~ Hope you AFusers who are going to the SAC one have fun. Sharing is caring XD.

I can't wait to see him tomorrow in Fresno~~~

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
The concert was short and not well organized. Wished it was a long concert. Despite that, I had fun. Weir 's a sweet pie to fans. What a sweet sweet guy. Some fans are too crazy. They were too close and personal with him. I understand they're excited to see him, but I feel they are too close.
Weir is so fine I'm in love. :love: He's super sexy and handsome in person. Pictures doesnt do him justice.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
What happened in Sac and Fresno? I actually sold my ticket cause I got too anxious.. I still wish I saw Weir but after reading some comments on the page I'm happy I didn't go. I head some girls just went on stage and kissed him while he was singing???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I read that some Sac girl kissed him and that the Sac fans didn't get their shirts signed and that a fight broke out between a drunk Fresno fan and the sponsor, which lead to their shirts getting signed. So unfair for Weir. He's in between all this. I'll have to put the blame on his manager too for wanting him to leave early. They have no respect for the sponsors either.