What actors do you want to see together that haven't acted together yet?

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
K, instead of having multiple threads on particular couples that we'd like to see paired up, I've decided it's better and more organized to merge those topics together with this thread. :) No hard feelings, I hope? :blush: :spin:

Onahc: Your "Dream pair Noon W. and Ken" topic has been merged with this one. ^_^

Thatsouthernasianchick: Your "Bie and Min Pechaya slap/kiss!" topic has been merged as well. :grouphug:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mint C - James Ji
Mark - Mew N
Nadech - Chompoo Araya
Rome - Mew N
Taew - Por T
Bella - Ken T
Kimberly - Rome
Margie - Ken T
Yaya - Om Akkapan

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
It's my main list 

-Cherry& Rome
-Cherry&Por T
-Jui & Ken.T (It would be awesome, Jui is gorgeous, her acting is really impressed me tbh)
-Jui & Pope 
-Taew & Mark (My wish for a long time and they still haven't paired up yet)
-Taew & Rome (I think Taew have a cute relationship with Rome, few of her post on IG with Rome is always cute)
-Taew & James Ji & James Ma (Double James xD)
-Taew & Pope 
-Sammie & Weir
-Sammie & Cee
-Sammie & Om 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know this is nearly impossible since they both belong to different channels, but I still got a teeny bit of hope. Es K. and Susie S.!! They just look like a very photogenic couple!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
A N A N D A + A N N or A N A N D A + M A T T.. They would be on fire together!!

Just saw this on Preem's & Phet's ig.. I would like to see them pair up in the future now :)

credit - ig:jpreem

credit - ig:phet_thakrit

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Hanajungupup said:
It's my main list 

-Cherry& Rome
-Cherry&Por T
-Jui & Ken.T (It would be awesome, Jui is gorgeous, her acting is really impressed me tbh)
-Jui & Pope 
-Taew & Mark (My wish for a long time and they still haven't paired up yet)
-Taew & Rome (I think Taew have a cute relationship with Rome, few of her post on IG with Rome is always cute)
-Taew & James Ji & James Ma (Double James xD)
-Taew & Pope 
-Sammie & Weir
-Sammie & Cee
-Sammie & Om 

Ohh I like the Idea of Ken/Jui, Mark/Taew, & Cee/Sammie

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I would like to add WinVill. I have been wanting to see them paired up for so long now, but it might not be possible.