what annoys you the most about your boyfriend/girlfriend?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
one thing my boyfriend annoys me the most is when he gets tired after tennis practice or a tennis match and calls me and gets annoys at me and i ended up getting annoyed at him too cause he starts blabering about the most stupidest thing and gets annoys at small things that he wont get annoy at if he isnt tired...so what annoys you the most about your boyfriend/girlfriend?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Well umm why does he call you if he's tired then? Or do you require him to? If so, I'd be pissed too LOL.
haha no i dont require him to call me but i guess he calls me cause we dont talk much cause during the day he's in school and he calls me in the morning before he leaves which is like about 10mins and the rest of the talking we do is usually after practice or a match and he gets tired and fussy/cranky!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ah... you should tell him to lose the bitchy attitude. Tell him not to take his anger/bitchiness on you.

If I had a boyfriend I would list some things. LOL.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's typical to get annoyed by your significant other lol. I get annoyed sometimes when he gets pissy at me when he's had a bad day so I just sit there and smile while he bitches. Then he'll stop and calm down on his own lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
When he's bitchy, and acts goofy when it isn't the right time to.

no offense, but it seems like when guys are moody, they're wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bitchier than girls. Good thing they don't go through PMS or they'd probably go out and shoot eachother.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
When he raises his voice with me. I'm not the type of girl to take it so I yell back and tell him to stop raising his voice with me. B)

He's kind of indecisive but thinks I can't make any decisions. What he doesn't realize is that for most of our relationships I've been making decisions for him. It's not major life stuff but little stuff like where to eat, what movies to watch, where to go, etc.

He can never decide and I'm kinda impatient so I make a suggestion he goes with it. Even when I give him choices he can't always decide so I end up making the decision anyway.

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ lol. im the indecisive and impatient one in my relationship. i can't ever decide what i want to eat or where i want to go. and then we he decides, im rushing him. i know for a fact that it annoys the crap out of him.

it annoys me when his mood completely changes and when i ask what's wrong, he denies that there is a problem when it is so obvious that something is wrong because his attitude is different. <_< im a girl and i admit when somethings wrong! lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol, I agree men are 10x's bitchier than girls when they are moody. Imagine if they PMS. I hate being ignored too. Like when he is pissed off at something else he ignores me too. So when he calms down I ignore him back and he feels bad and asks whats wrong :loool:

I'm slightly manipulative in our relationship. I have to be in order to keep him in check lmao.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
My boyfriend uses alot of sarcasm especially when we are arguing...and I also hate it when he jokes about something and he's the only one laughing. It's annoying.

Lec

sarNie Egg
My man is super annoying when he says "I don't know". I'll be like "whaddyu wanna do today?" he'll be like "I don't know", or "whaddyu wanna eat?"-he'll be "I dunno", "do u get double pay for working this holiday?" "I dunno"....it's ok if u don't know somethings sometimes but this is ALL the time. Can u imagine 9 yrs of "I dunno"?????

We don't argue, that's prolly why we lasted so long. When we're upset with one another, I just do my own thing(like watch lakorns, shop, or hang out with friends) and he'll do his own thing(watch tv, basketball, fishing)...then we'll compromise or I'll just tell him what he needs to change and that's it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sometimes I pretend to cry to get out of trouble :loool: I hate when he is indecisive and then he tries to get on my case about being indecisive

judyp

sarNie Adult
My man is super annoying when he says "I don't know". I'll be like "whaddyu wanna do today?" he'll be like "I don't know", or "whaddyu wanna eat?"-he'll be "I dunno", "do u get double pay for working this holiday?" "I dunno"....it's ok if u don't know somethings sometimes but this is ALL the time. Can u imagine 9 yrs of "I dunno"?????

We don't argue, that's prolly why we lasted so long. When we're upset with one another, I just do my own thing(like watch lakorns, shop, or hang out with friends) and he'll do his own thing(watch tv, basketball, fishing)...then we'll compromise or I'll just tell him what he needs to change and that's it.
lol! i have 4 years of i don't knows. hahah. it is sooo annoying. i told him this the other day and now hes saying it even more! bastard! lol.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol OMG.... i never really thought about the "I dunno" crap that he's gunna give me too if our relationship does last hahhhaa...

anyways..... what annoys me most about my faen?!?! .... umm.... probably when he cracks his jokes.....i can never take him seriously now.... it's sooo LAME.....

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Welll just a couple of hours ago..my boyfriend just woke up at 10 in the morning on a sunday and just left without a word. I was kinda awake so i asked him where he was going. He looked at me and said somewhere and said see you later and just left.

That really ticks meeh off...what boyfriend just gets up and leave without telling you where he is going even though you asked. What a fucker. I'm freaken piss... I always tell him where I'm going weather he askes or not so i belive i deserve the same respect.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
I hated when my girlfriend always asked me ''Do you still want to stay in this relationship?''!!!! :angry: I always told her that I love her so many times. :(

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i know i'm strange but i don't like hold my boyfriend's hand in the street and kiss him in front of everyone, so i don't like it when he ask me "why don't you like to hold my hand?" or "why don't you want to be kissed?"
oh, i don't like when he call me "babe" or "baby" and ask me to do something for him.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i like to be very affectionate towards a women, but i will never call her baby or babe, when i was 15 someone i respected very much used to tell his girl friend like that but when he was drunk i saw him beat the hell out of her so maybe it's the scar from that moment but i will never use that term or words towards a girl/woman!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
he likes having fun with his friends, for example he watches football with them eating pizza and drinking beer but when i want to have fun with my friends he calls me every hour and ask "when do you back home?", "it's late you know" and bla bla bla. the more funny is we don't live together!