What are you thinking right now?

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking when is it going to rain and thinking of my baby and the car

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

I can't wait for monday because its going to go rain "HOPEFULLY the news doesn't play trick on us" until then I miss my baby and the car very very badly.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Nissan_Se_R_Guy said:
I can't wait for monday because its going to go rain "HOPEFULLY the news doesn't play trick on us" until then I miss my baby and the car very very badly.
[post="164190"][/post]​
hm...wow so do you miss your car more?? or do you miss you baby more?? lol :lmao:

haha anyway....im feeling tired at the moment it's like 11:50pm right now....should go sleep buuut....ahhh darn sworld so damn addicting -_-

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thiinking i just woke up and feeling hecka lost lol like when the heck did i go to sleep. I was writing for my book and then got bored so tried to train my thought by writing a fanfic then all of the sudden i woke up... was it all a dream? did i finally get started on my book project? oh No cause I see my laptop on lolsssss so therefore yes I DID!!! wHA??!! Dude Tina's Losing Her Mind lmfao! like wthecko =x

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I am thinking like uh yeah .. lol like a minute ago i laid down and like i kinda i don't know lol im so lost today like where did my mind go hahah lolssss =x so weird lol oy nor lol

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking of my baby and gladly she feel better and its time for her to eat some good food mmmmm

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking of my baby and wondering her parent is already done and ready to go.

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking one day I'll get that special first kiss from my baby, but its ok no need to rush let it come on it own

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking that I'm growing up so fast, but its ok I know whats life is all about, finding what you want do and become, finding the love of your life, and last making it come true.