What are you thinking right now?

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Soompi is a forum like geared toward korean entertainment stuff, but also is where various topics can be debated and whatnot. http://www.soompi.com/forums

That you're weird, but I like it comment came from an avatar I have. LOL But it reminds me of a special certain someone I'm getting to know right now. :wub:

And I love you too, Tinaaaaa. :p You're so lickable. :w000t: And I'll be your tee ruk until the real one comes along.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gracejen said:
Soompi is a forum like geared toward korean entertainment stuff, but also is where various topics can be debated and whatnot. http://www.soompi.com/forums

That you're weird, but I like it comment came from an avatar I have. LOL But it reminds me of a special certain someone I'm getting to know right now.  :wub:

And I love you too, Tinaaaaa. :p You're so lickable.  :w000t: And I'll be your tee ruk until the real one comes along.
[post="147367"][/post]​
o0ops i think im a member of that forum also i just dont remember my login thank gosh theres save password and login! lol hahaha and of course e-mail and weird? are u saying im weird? :angry: lol kidding i know i am but i still love u.. and im weird, but weird in a good way! lol haha kidding mwuahz love yah chick!!!

and me im thinking that i need to smack my special someone ... him and his umm yeah kids question sometimes sigh!!!!!!! :wacko: lol!!!

edit!!! sorry sabrina didnt see the lickable comment there lmfao and of course i am and so are u babe and i want u to be my tee ruk foreverrrrrrrrrrrr!! cause me love u!!!! :wub:

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
gracejen said:
Kevin is still in stalker mode for you alll know who. :lol:

I love my office avatar I have over @ soompi. :D

You're weird, but I like it. :wub:
[post="147352"][/post]​
nu uh...wait a second...

for one...i am too slow to be a stalker
i got confused reading ur first sentence...actually i just got it...so i re-wrote what i wrote...

for two...you know when u first come into sworld and u look at the forums "shout out" and u see who last posted something...well i like seeing my name there

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
exactly... well im on a mission to beat you!! and pssh exactly u are to slow to be a stalker... you get confused just trying to say my name... sigh .. *>.O* and also if I had you for a stalker.. i would laugh! because for one thing you would be like im stalking ... uh wats stalking? lol hahah!!

and im still on a mission to beat u .. i will always be last!! lmfao!!

:wub:sabrina .. u can be my nang'ek? wanna?

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
ok this is certainly uncalled for...

me and tina are not cute...not silly...

we're two amazingly hot people, i know...can't resist us.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
mizterkevin said:
ok this is certainly uncalled for...

me and tina are not cute...not silly...

we're two amazingly hot people, i know...can't resist us.
[post="147413"][/post]​
<_< dude speak for yourself.. lmfao i can speak for myself.. and incredibly hot? psh be conceited on your own don't drag me into this.. and silly and dorkie hahah yes yes that we are maybe.. but its ok ... as long as i always know what im doing unlike some person who is always confused B) .........and resisting you is easy.. all i have to do is give u a map with the wrong directions and ur confused butt is gone and therefore we have succeeded in resisting yoOh :ph34r: lol hahha

ding ding ding ding once again tina scores on kevin yay!! woOt wOot.. top that u dorkette egghead and did i mention i <3 yoO tee ruk? lol sorry i have to be mean to u in public.. u embarrass me sometimes.. its not u its ur confusion... lmfao kidding hehehe :wub:

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
<_< dude speak for yourself.. lmfao i can speak for myself.. and incredibly hot? psh be conceited on your own don't drag me into this.. and silly and dorkie hahah yes yes that we are maybe.. but its ok ... as long as i always know what im doing unlike some person who is always confused B) .........and resisting you is easy.. all i have to do is give u a map with the wrong directions and ur confused butt is gone and therefore we have succeeded in resisting yoOh :ph34r: lol hahha

ding ding ding ding once again tina scores on kevin yay!! woOt wOot.. top that u dorkette egghead and did i mention i <3 yoO tee ruk? lol sorry i have to be mean to u in public.. u embarrass me sometimes.. its not u its ur confusion... lmfao kidding hehehe :wub:
[post="147428"][/post]​
okay...u dont have to give me a map to the wrong place....just give me a map...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
mizterkevin said:
okay...u dont have to give me a map to the wrong place....just give me a map...
[post="147438"][/post]​
sigh knowing u i probably dont even have to give u a map just point in a straight line in one direction and you'll manage to get lost.. its like that joke... the girl jumped of a building and never made it to the bottom because she had to stop and ask for directions B) ... and our dear kevin has recieved another touch >.O from our one and only tina!! hahahah!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
me stalk you? you wish... im going the right direction .. your the one that keeps taking the wrong way and bumping into me ... maybe u aren't confused like we thought you were maybe your purposely turning my direction !! and why would i stalk someone who cant even say my name without stopping to think how many letters are in the alphabets? I have other pplz to stalk and you dropped off that list like so 7 days ago...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh heck no!! lol thats not fair!! lol ur cheating~!!! lol i told u i was gonna respond and u know i write long responses so u slipped one in before me!! lol next time no more mic time for u and im so not telling u what im doing while im talking to u YOU CHEATER!!!!!! lol

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
LOL You guys.

Its like the past 2 days never happened on soompi for me. My posts as well as others were delted. I had been chatting w/ people too. WTF

Its hot as heck here. Feel like acting out that one song. It's getting hot in here so let's take off...............

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gracejen said:
LOL You guys.

Its like the past 2 days never happened on soompi for me. My posts as well as others were delted. I had been chatting w/ people too. WTF

Its hot as heck here. Feel like acting out that one song. It's getting hot in here so let's take off...............
[post="147571"][/post]​
aww yard ruk its okiesz now u can spend more time with us :wub: lol

L

lalalek

Okay i feel much better now since i've got something off my chest :D ....1 down and 1 more to go....sigh.....i wonder how it's going to go??? wish me luck yall!!!!! ;)

Love you LY!!!!!! :wub: , your the best!!!! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
good to hear you've been good with that p'lek love yooh!!

thinking.....i shouldn't have ate that sandwhich now i feel sick .....:( i need one of my wives to come take care of me sigh......

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
gracejen said:
LOL You guys.

[post="147571"][/post]​
all our clothes....i am getting so hot..i will take my clothes off