What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thinking marn art jah mai pen yarng tee rowe kid, tae tah hark marn pen sout tai gor rowe tee torng jeb.. kid wah khon tee rowe ruk art mai ruk rowe yarng tee kao poud mah ........ lol ahhahh if u cant read it to bad =x lol ...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
damn that googles!! judging me like that!!! Dont compare me to her and DO NOT even start on the topic. Miss goodie two shoes?? DAmmit....i'll show you. Juding someone before you know them is NOT cool!

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Channing is H-O-T.

Awww wifey jah ruk nong ang, no need for poo chai te mai roo ruk poo ying dee dee yarng nong.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol P'sam and wifey thanks :p, Man Pen Cah Luerng Kao Jai Pid Nid Noi well mai chai nid noi tah marn pen cah luerng kao jai pid at least I hope so lol =x.........

and reagan what do mean know who u are? don't we already know who u are? hmmmm lol =x

L

lalalek

Man i just want my 2 best buds from SW to get back together and become friends again!!! :wavecry: is that too much to ask?

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Tina - download the song goo goo dolls - Iris,,,,,
goes alittle something like this,,,
I just want you to know who I am,..................

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Water heater or boiling whatever that thing's called is fixed.
And I have a freakin headache now.

*Moment, you came to my heart just by chance
To me you don't seem to be a stranger
It was so long for you to finally find me

For 1,000 years I’ve been waiting for you
More than million tears fall in eternal love
Remember forevermore,
We'll stand for 1,000 years

Sometimes I know it will not be easy with you
Until then I will pray for our true love
Don't ever forget, my love
We will be together

For 1000 years I’ve been waiting for you
More than million tears fall in eternal love
Remember forevermore,
We'll stand for 1,000 years.......

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i think imma turn bitchier. I'm too "good" and it sucks. Goshh...F**cken A people who prejudge you. Mannn...im STILL mad about this.

L

lalalek

How am i gunna make it tomorrow...so much to do, the grad party, running back and forth to this and that house, decorate'n the hall in the morning, man so much to do...man, how am i gunna make it tomorrow!!