What are you thinking right now?

i'm thinking about my baby and i miss him so much... gosh why do our parents can't just let us be...grrr... and pom with lychee and green tea taste pretty good.

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking what a day at the mall my cousin from Australia bought alot of stuff at Abercrombie and fitch

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: Thinking Okie I'm So Dumb lolssssss... Like A... I don't know hahha its just weird. lol bleh me and my food .. lolsss yeah it has to do with food the reason I'm confused lol ... I'm trying to remember what I had for lunch ........... I'm thinking Church's chicken or Popeyes but not so sure cuz I dont want to have the same thing for dinner =x

Na

sarNie Hatchling
Too much stuff I have to do..... request for graphic have to do.. Will i get fired? I have to upload Sunghorn... I'm itchy.. I have to watch p'Chai.. OMG I have homework to do.. Wheres everyone? Ok.. I have alot of stuff on my mind now lol!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i think with my heart and a dream,,, at my door,,, when i want to sleep for all the week has brought to me,,, i still remember... i still love my friend and all that heaven has brought to me when the sunrises on another day and i still remember you,,, i have purpose... :wub:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
thinking of her my sneaky friend:::...i just realize something when i woke today and i want to say it before the sunlight from another day finds me in the dark and all the shadows from everyone cloud my mind and weigh heavy on my heart::: "I love you friend"... ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thii`nking I'm So tired no sleep, no rest, yawns no food! urgh lolss kinda grouchy also... I'm so sad :( me friends are being losers urgh... I try to walk away and act like they don't exist to me anymore, but they won't dissapear well... shrugs life ish life... My smile is sticking on my face no one even my friends are taking it lol ... hahah sounds kinda stupid lol but anyhow gotta jett and urgh T__T lol

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Thx wifey for the am fine album. :)

I feel like going back to sleep.

My sis is a paranoid freak.

La la la la, everyone get 'em high........
Big Bang's music core perf was good.
Especially the la la la perf. Loved the background they had.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Your Welcomes Wifey :p

Thii`nking I I wanna Nap, but so many things to do and ECON! wtheck lolss I never felt this bleh in a subject fudgers! lolsss

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

I hope its going to be fun tonight haven't got out for a very long time.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...someday this girl will find a rose in the past and remember the child’s heart and realize it was her someone could see all the time when she could not see past all the events that overwhelmed her like the vines of thorns that surrounds every rose…

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
paw garn tee!!! kao laew mark!! laew mark mark!! Torn Nee I kor yood took yarng tee tee trong neee!!! torn nee kao officially bpen khon tee laew sout sout!! kao tarm yarng nhi dai ngai tarm dai ngai