What are you thinking right now?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
aha wow. she's such a stupid dumb white lesbien girl. ew. stupid bitch haha i don't want her associating w/ me nemore haha ew. i'll punch her i the face haha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
theres just some things that are just so weird. hahaha i finding out some very random information and some things are just .......... hahaahha ! well well oi i hate 2 faced b*tches haha and dumb white ........................................................... aha

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i'm home finally:D

random" i remember you because every time the sunlight warms my face i still feel you inside my heart!!!"

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...you make me laugh and you make me cry and i want more of you dear friend because i miss you when daylight finds my heart!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i'm thinking what am i waiting for??? why must i be frozen in time waiting as if fate will deliver me a dream and everything will be better... i notice the sun came out today long enough to blind me again then it began to rain... if only my words were like the air i would be needed more and maybe time could move forward into the unkown and someone special would need me again... i ponder whats waiting for me in the spring!!!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
hmm i think imma be in trouble i dnt teach at tha stupid baby skool for a whole term ill go next week before we have to finish up for half term :D easy ...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
sigh... just thinking back to good ole times, when we use to laugh about silly jokes..... i miss you dearly :( my friend