What are you thinking right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
motivation is so distant today... i'm living the first day we met and finding the emotion that struck my heart with music that day...wondering why i can't feel anything anymore for you... truth is in time spent with someone guided with infatuation and melting like ice cream in the hot sun... the flavor of my feelings that day have been removed, but the music is still the same even without you... discovering who i am... motivation is gone but i still hear the same songs without pain and wonder where all the infatuation has gone... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yayaya love the SUPER Nintendo Lol -.-" Rawr stayed up all night playing all the classic games and also I finally got some Guncon games for ps2! LOL and ps3 rawr and new games for my 360 im happpy hahaha im such a gamer geek.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
daaaamn im tireddddd waitttttin fo ma mommmmy to holla me up !

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i want nobody, nobody but u LOL ahhh dat song stuck in my head but i don't really mind lol da mv was cute as shiet

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hate when guys call a girl the B word it's so disrespectful especially if that girl is his own mother. Stupid kids I'll smack that little boy one day. ..Well Teenagers these days!

shachibasha

psychotic
whats is wrong with her? she says she dosent like dressing like a slut because guys make rude remarks but when shes going to meet a guy she dresses more slutty and acts slutty too? im confuse. 0.o

"happy birthday JB I<3U"

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... for the mountains i have climbed and the peaks of stone i've grasped and held onto to look across the world... the color of money still remains blue... when i'm happy i share my wealth of knowledge and what i own in my heart and the color blue as the sky is that touches the heavens,,, i still accept as my money the color blue,,, because i'm rich to have spent time with friend as people spend money on themselves,,, i'm wealthy with the color blue touching heaven as my heart reaches out to touch you... the color of money for me is still blue... will heavens reach down and touch me as i touch tomorrow looking for you???