what do you look for in a guy?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i am too real...even you can't handle my comments now and telling me to get even more real...hahaha... :D
it's pathetic of people to act nice about something
when really.. they don't like it.. or they're lying about it..
that's why... i'm so mean about stuff..
at least i'm being honest...
unlike some people...

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
and your saying that i am not being honest here and i am just acting nice? oh please, get more real here...

i am more real than you will ever be... i dislike people who lied, okay? i speak the honest true about some of the MISS HMONG because i have seen it with my own eyes. JUST APPRECIATING THEM ONLY, THAT'S ALL. dont hate...lolz... :D

souless

sarNie Egg
it's pathetic of people to act nice about something
when really.. they don't like it.. or they're lying about it..
that's why... i'm so mean about stuff..
at least i'm being honest...
unlike some people...

speaking of pathetic people, you turned out to be the biggest liar yourself! i know you're from sacramento and chue did say he somewhat knows you on ms too but gee for you to lie like that about someone, makes you more pathetic! what a loser!

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
oh oh...someone's egg is review on online gossip site now...hehehe...

hey tus nus souless, where she lived? how is she like in person? LMAO...must be the devil's nightmare, right?

gosh, that remind me...i remember reading a thread here that she has a bf...sh*t, i feel sorry for her bf...i wonder what kind of sh*t he is going through right now...lolz... :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
speaking of pathetic people, you turned out to be the biggest liar yourself! i know you're from sacramento and chue did say he somewhat knows you on ms too but gee for you to lie like that about someone, makes you more pathetic! what a loser!
of course chue knows who i am
i've met him a few times.. talked to him before in person
he's actually a pretty cool guy..
talks a lot about music.. and life...
seems like he loved his ex wife a lot...
and when i was talking about him saying that his ex wife got lipo
he didn't tell me over the phone
he told one of my uncles and i was there..
but that's when he didn't know me yet..
ahaha.. oh well.. people want to look pretty..
let them get lipo.. if they got the $$$.. go for it!

oh oh...someone's egg is review on online gossip site now...hehehe...

hey tus nus souless, where she lived? how is she like in person? LMAO...must be the devil's nightmare, right?

gosh, that remind me...i remember reading a thread here that she has a bf...sh*t, i feel sorry for her bf...i wonder what kind of sh*t he is going through right now...lolz... :D
actually.. i'm not even like this in person
if you're just a stranger online.. i don't care what you think of me..
lol.. and i don't really care about you either..
so... there you have it...
i'm just being mean online.. ahahah..

Blackheart

sarNie Egg
man, if a girl were to ask me that question... all i would say is... i have 2cents to my name and two pairs of underwear only.
Hey old man! What did your girlfriend see in you? *Laugh*
You better treat her right then if she is willing to be with a guy like you.
I mean if you were forreal about your two cents and two underwear.
I wasn't just talking about that only.
That is really nothing but for Your anger management. YEah!
Anywaseee, Do you even have a girlfriend or are you just some lonely person
who made it up. You never really mention it that's all. Wondering.

By the way Old man. What do you look for in a girl? May I ask.

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
actually.. i'm not even like this in person
if you're just a stranger online.. i don't care what you think of me..
lol.. and i don't really care about you either..
so... there you have it...
i'm just being mean online.. ahahah..

i guess, you are right...people like you can only be mean online but in reality, too innocent to speak up your mind. I guess your not as FOR REAL as you think you are, eh? hehehe :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i guess, you are right...people like you can only be mean online but in reality, too innocent to speak up your mind. I guess your not as FOR REAL as you think you are, eh? hehehe :D
i'm actually very open-minded
i'll tell people something i heard about them...
or i'll ask them if something is true...
sometimes.. you just gotta be considerate of other people's feelings though

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
hahahah wow...would u seriously do that...i dont think i can do that unless i know the person and we're kinda close...i mean it's kinda awkward to just u know ask people if something is true or if they did something...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Hahaha it's fun reading all this. My idea of a perfect guy?

Has the looks of Taeyang! and has the heart of Watin from Ruk Tur Took Wan!

fun

Expired Sarnie
My ideal guy, note “ideal” something that exists only in the imagination lol… It changes from time to time lol only if pra ek in lakorns really do exist in this world.

These are the quality I am looking for but it is not required. Physically, he has to be a bit stronger than me. I can lift a 100 pound of rice with ease. My grandma says don’t marry a man who cannot carry a 100 pound bag of rice or else I will end up like my aunt who does it every time they go out to buy a sack of rice. My grandma is freaking hilarious- mean but with lots of love. Another physical aspect, he has to be decent looking as when he stand next to me, he needs to be at least 2 inches taller than me so that I can wear my favorite pair of heels. Most importantly he needs to be healthy- no AIDS, no STD etc. The health part is required, no exception. He must be educated at least up to my level or even a little above- not speaking about the aspect in what degree he holds.

As for personality wise, as long as he is not abusive, the rest falls in place.

pualuv

sarNie Egg
Hahahaha.. some of these posts are so funny :)

Honestly I think that an (my) ideal guy is someone who accepts your flaws and loves you no matter what. It doesn't matter how they look like as long as you love them and they love you then it's all good. Education and money can come afterward because what's the use if he's rich and smart when he doesn't treat you right and love you? I know money is important but it doesn't buy love or happiness.

And good looking guys with good hearts from movies don't really exists, so you just gotta take the guys with the good hearts and good morale. :kiss:

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Being respectful is preferred.
Education is a must.
Traditional is required. (meaning fluent in Hmong)
Look&height are pluses.
Money is a bonus;
LOVE IS TOP PRIORITY!!!
Understanding&Communication are important.

too many guy problems;
...i suggest looking
for a guy who is
understanding about your
thoughts and feelings!!!