What Ever Happened To...?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I don't seem them around anymore :( Alot of supporting actors seem to dissapear and they have new ones now! I miss Jieb too. She dissapeared all of a sudeen it's been almost a year she has not lakorns!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Num Ganchai hasn't disappeared. he's always on tv. he co-hosts a couple of shows but yea he hasn't been in any lakorn recently

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
Num Ganchai hasn't disappeared. he's always on tv. he co-hosts a couple of shows but yea he hasn't been in any lakorn recently

^ i think Num Gunchai will be in a lakorn soon with Ann.T & Chakrit called "Sapai Glai Peun Tieng" .. if i didnt mistaken .. i remember seeing him saying that he will be in that lakorn also as on a episode of Ratree Samosorn they were following Ann.T for one day .. including on their lakorn sett .. :)

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
I miss jamie Bouher, she is a good actress!

Mann

i miss them tooo, haven't seen them in lakorn for long time. i liked jamie as nang rai she was good.. and as for jieb haven't seen her in a good lakorn lately or any lakorn at all.. she does a lot of sitcom huh?, the last time i saw her was wayyyy annoying in sadtree :rolleyes: lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know speaking of stars gone missing there has been a few returns that made me happy like Tik K, Ann Siream is coming back soon, Oh Pakjira, and a few others ^__-" I hope we see Num, Jamie and Oliver soon though maybe next year if not this year