What happen to Num Sornram?

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
On tv people said bad stuff on him.(people in thailand)
Because he said something about the politics, so it upset the demonstrator against Thai government.
Actually, he should keep quiet about the politic stuff. It's very sensitive in Thailand at this time.
But I still like him as an actor anyway. :lol:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
what did he say?
The reporter asked him how he thought of the actors and actresses, like Tua Saranyoo and Joy Sirilak, who joined PAD (People's Alliance for Democracy) to dispel Thai Prime Minister and his government. Sornram said that they may want to make the king unble to sleep.

noungning

Heartless
haha more like they refer him as the actor with the "bad mouth" aka "pahk mah"

like previously mentioned, the political stance in thailand is quite unstable right now, and he's not only not helping, he's adding more controversy by bringing the king into the picture. such a non-thinker. i don't think he'd make it off well with thai citizens after his boostful comments, and then apologizing not that he is wrong, but rather his opinions aren't in line with the majority.

nothing great to say, just keep quiet and try to look pretty.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
also hes doin community work because he killed someone hes lookin after children with disabilities or somethin...still i dnt see how he can get away with killin somone...

i was never much of a fan of num's to tell you all the truth, but yeah, i've noticed that he's been out of the industry's eyes for a while...so have plenty of other previously renowned actors and actresses, come to think of it...

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
I thought he went back to thailand already.....you know I think he just have bad luck with career wise right now.....you know when some stars mess up the bad news just keep coming....maybe later on everything will be better for him....