what happens after dropping 40-100 pounds?

claireladiee

sarNie Egg
hey... so... i got done reading that one topic about "fat/big" people... or whatever the topic was..
but... i was thinking... does anyone knows what happens to your skin if you drop like 40-100 pounds? because i want to lose weight but scared of my skin hanging... you know what i mean? i knew this girl that lost like 50 lbs and now she has skin hanging from her arms and legs... any help?
and i do not want to consider surgery!
thanks! with love!

:)

Quarter

Tell me about it.
uh hello *waves* that's why you jog/exercise! i guarantee you 100% your skin wont be hanging if you exercise! you're not planning to starve alone are you? by reading what you wrote, it seems like you're going to.

BUTTTTTTT in SOME case, no matter how much they exercise, their skin sags. sadly that can't be helped. THOSE people are the ones who might consider liposuction or whatever you call it. yea some lazy rich bigger chicks take the easy road, surgery.

but yeah, dont starve. eat healthy and exercise.

---one time the bf pissed me off so i purposely starved myself JUST to get him mad. yes he gets mad b/c i'm already thin, apparently he wants me to have an ass so he wants me to eat more. and let me tell you, starving myself was not fun. and that was just one day.

-Good luck.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Best way is to exercise to lose weight...that way you're skin will be toned....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i would love to lose 40 lbs. ahaha
but if i did.. i'd only be at 60 lbs. lol.
last summer.. i lost only 10 lbs and my body was so weird.
i can't do diet pills and stuff like that.. i have to lose it exercise...

Mae

sarNie Adult
i would love to lose 40 lbs. ahaha
but if i did.. i'd only be at 60 lbs. lol.
last summer.. i lost only 10 lbs and my body was so weird.
i can't do diet pills and stuff like that.. i have to lose it exercise...
Shoua lo you are sick :( Girl, don't even think about losing 40 lbs. when you're only 100 lbs... heheehe... okay, you're not sick... i was just kidding about that, but seriously no one should be under 100 lbs...that's so unhealthy... and yup, diet pills are unhealthy too.... I think if people are going to lose weight, lose it by exercising and not taking the short way out...

Quarter

Tell me about it.
^eat more and dont exercise! or you know, some people, no matter how much they eat, they dont gain weight. =[

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
if ur 60 ib...i don't think that'll look good...cause then you'll look like a stick...ur weight right now is fine..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Shoua lo you are sick :( Girl, don't even think about losing 40 lbs. when you're only 100 lbs... heheehe... okay, you're not sick... i was just kidding about that, but seriously no one should be under 100 lbs...that's so unhealthy... and yup, diet pills are unhealthy too.... I think if people are going to lose weight, lose it by exercising and not taking the short way out...
yup.
i did a lot of dancing and exercise last summer..
and after that 10 lbs i lost...
sheeshh... i had to suffer for like 2 months..
okay... not to be nasty or anything..
i'm assuming that all of us girls in here have had pms.
lol.
well... my problem was..
i was having it like.. every two weeks..
and then after i had gained that 10 lbs back when i was in san diego...
my cycle was normal again..
it's so sad for me...
my body doesn't allow me to lose weight...
=/

Mae

sarNie Adult
yup.
i did a lot of dancing and exercise last summer..
and after that 10 lbs i lost...
sheeshh... i had to suffer for like 2 months..
okay... not to be nasty or anything..
i'm assuming that all of us girls in here have had pms.
lol.
well... my problem was..
i was having it like.. every two weeks..
and then after i had gained that 10 lbs back when i was in san diego...
my cycle was normal again..
it's so sad for me...
my body doesn't allow me to lose weight...
=/
Interesting Shoua....although i must say that after every pms cycle for me, i always lose 3 pounds... seriously, i thought it was weird too and then started to weigh myself after every cycle and it's always been that i lose weight after it....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Interesting Shoua....although i must say that after every pms cycle for me, i always lose 3 pounds... seriously, i thought it was weird too and then started to weigh myself after every cycle and it's always been that i lose weight after it....
lucky you then.
lol.
i'm maintaining my 100 lbs so that i can keep my normal cycle
=D

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
yes if you lose all that weight and do not exercise then you will have hanging skin. for over the last couple of months i have been training and lost 60 lbs and yes i have hanging skin at first because i wasn't toning the right area. but after targeting the hanging area i finally toned it up a bit and its not like bat wings anymore. you just have to weight lift and do some strength training with your arms. the sad part for me is my mid section. i haven't been able to do much with my mid section so i have a haning belly. maybe i could take up belly dancing. hehehehehehe........ anyway, i try to bike to work every day and walk as much as i could. i even turned my basement into a gym. i'm trying boxing and weight lifting with my brothers. most of all i like walking because it tones my legs which biking does too. weight lifting tones the upper body for me. using a big rubber band for resistants helps all over. give it a try and add more protein into your diet and eliminate the carbs or my so call precious rice and pasta.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
hey... so... i got done reading that one topic about "fat/big" people... or whatever the topic was..
but... i was thinking... does anyone knows what happens to your skin if you drop like 40-100 pounds? because i want to lose weight but scared of my skin hanging... you know what i mean? i knew this girl that lost like 50 lbs and now she has skin hanging from her arms and legs... any help?
and i do not want to consider surgery!
thanks! with love!

:)
Yeah that is scary! I have never experience that but maybe try slowly losing weight? I am not too sure.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
lol. i'm only like 105 lbs and in the process of trying to gain 20 lbs! i'm only 5'2" and think about 120 lbs would be a good weight for my short height. it's super hard to gain weight for me though. i hate it! i especially hate my skinny chicken legs. arggghhh! :[ trust me, being skinny isn't always so great.

and being under 100 lbs will make you look SICK. don't do it (unless you're short)! i know how the media stresses that skinny is hot, but i don't think that's necessarily true.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
lol. i'm only like 105 lbs and in the process of trying to gain 20 lbs! i'm only 5'2" and think about 120 lbs would be a good weight for my short height. it's super hard to gain weight for me though. i hate it! i especially hate my skinny chicken legs. arggghhh! :[ trust me, being skinny isn't always so great.

and being under 100 lbs will make you look SICK. don't do it (unless you're short)! i know how the media stresses that skinny is hot, but i don't think that's necessarily true.

yeah thats true...

if you're skinny...it doesnt mean youre health....
i just realize that the another day...
(but im not skinny myself...i cubby...)
and it makes meeh realize that i really dont want to be skinny....
but i never experience that...
but im sure if you dont exercise..and lose weight hella fast...
u will have extra skin...
but now im lose weight slowly...walking and working not really eating...
good tymes.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i ate diet pills and everything just works perfect!

why???
Because i'm lucky...it only depends on you! duh=)
The reason it works well for me is because while i'm on a diet, i'm not just sit and wait for the pounds to be drop...hahh!! hella gay if people who have this kind of experience...hehe...however, honestly i did some exercise like lifting, pulling, stretching, and jogging....but be cautious if when you get exhausted, you need to stop.....well it depends....not me, i alwase continues, because i dont have those type of issues involve....anyways...drink alot of water, no sodas and junk food....well if u can't help then just eat/drink little then...it still fine.....well the purpose is to eat a little only when you're on a diet...litle little...but lots of water! that'll help you from starving and pale....trust me....drink water alrightyyyy.......it makes you feel good and fresh..... water cleans the food you just ate and also cleans your body and helps your blood go on the right way and even your fat!...fat fat...it reduce your fat....u can lose more fat if you do more exercise!!...if u just sit and rest then it take longer than you expected.....so again, exercise and drink tons of water!!!!!!! goodluck!! mamn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Risa_Max

sarNie Egg
no body should lose pound too much and become anorexia
:):) i hope no one wants to be too skinny and bone themselves out!
having natural beauty by exercising is better than staring yourself to death and be skinny.
jump!jump!jump !jog!jog!jog!