what is ur favorite perfume or cologne?

Natasha

sarNie Egg
Good thread bumper = P

Had to voice my love for Amor Amor and since you love it as much or more than i do... not a bad thing ^_~

...and I know how much you love it.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
I got a few favorites, but my MOST favorite one as of now has to be Victoria's Secret Dream Angel; DIVINE. ---it makes me feel so... "angelicious!" haha =P Besides that, i LOVE that Britney Spears Curious. My friend has the lotion and i ask for it alot-- she probably hates me by NOW! :lmao:

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Mine is Isymiyaki Leu De Toilette (womens ofcourse). I've been wearing that for 8 years now, will not change a bit. I get lost of comments on it too. ;)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Ralph Lauren Romance<-----Smell sooo GooD n LOve ABercrombie Fitch Perfume The old one smell soo damms good compares to the new one right now ewww hahaha

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Don't really wear purfume...but I love the Bath and Body Works' body splashes...especially the Cotton Blossom and Cucumber Melon...it smells so yummy.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Heavenly from Victoria's Secret...Love it! I'm one of those girls who can't wear strong scents because I get a really bad headache...This one is perfect for me because it's light but yet it still make me smell like a lady...=)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
on me i love love love love my bright crystal by versace
i also have blue from gap and this one i bought a few years back from avon...it smells like babies. i think i lost it when i moved :spin:
on guys i lovvvveeeeee acqua di gio men and armani code.
i can spot you out of a crowd if your wearing those two eau de toilette. :loool: toilet water hahahaha.