What is your normal everyday makeup routine?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can't do botox, it's too much pain just to look good. We Asian folks has some crazy genes because we aged like a turtle lol. I think Caucasians has bigger bone structures and other factors making them aged badly.

The only person I have ever come across that is very young for her age of any race is this white lady that I saw at church. A few years ago she came and sat next to me. I thought she was in her late 40s but nope....the lady was actually 80 years old. I was shocked and I don't usually get shocked by it. Her SIL said to me, don't tell her that she's young looking cause she doesn't like it. I'm like, WTH, she's the only one that doesn't want to be complimented on looking young.

But yeah, her skin doesn't have visible wrinkles, she walks like she's young as heck....anyway I wished I would look that good at 80.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
She was born in the era where they didn't do all this crazy stuff to their bodies. I wonder if she has a healthy lifestyle. Tea drinking, normal exercise, and no negativity.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Who is going to waste their time on applying these many products?? Let your skin breathe haha

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Sometimes I could be so lazy, do not care or am not in the mood to take a little time to fix myself up a little bit but this quote will help me be a little less lazy, care for myself just a little bit more lol.

Cr to rightful owner

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have no patience for makeup,, like none. When I go places like events, wedding or somewhere where you have to dress it, I get so frustrated if I spend more than 10 minutes trying to fix myself up. Not that I don't want to look pretty, it's just annoying lol.

So, when I was in Pensacola, I forgot to bring my proactive toner and decided to buy the witch hazel toner at walmart. I read all the review on Amazon and a lot of people gave good review. Well, I used it at night and it smells and sting a bit. But when I woke up my face was red, my eyes swollen and stupid me, I think it takes more than one time using it to get used to it. So, I tried again, in the morning. It did the same thing. My eyes were hurting, and my face was itchy and dry. It was red and till this day, I can't get it back to normal. My advice is if, you have sensitive skin stay away from it. That thing is awful

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I only have patience for a thoroughly makeup when I have a special event to attend but I would get frustrated when I don't have all the makeup items I need because they are all scattered around in the house since I don't use them as often. I agree with you that we want to look pretty but the process of getting there is annoying lol.

Sometimes I would have my older sister and a friend to help me with my makeup & hair. They are such beauty savers lol.

I hope your face will get back to normal. My face has been back to its normal state for quite some time now, thank goodness! Now I have lots of turmeric facial cream to use since I bought them to help with my face back then but I did not even bother to use any of them. I guess I will use them for prevention, it is said that it is better to prevent than to treat hehehe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I found something that might work. I am so determined to get away from proactive. I just realized it bleaches the skin. My towels would have spots on them and not knowing what caused it. Finally, I figured it out.

I found a sensitive facial wash without any acne ingredients in it. And I used the new Olay toner (their botanical line with white mushrooms...and an acne lotion with .5 instead of 2.5) then I finished it with Olay moisturizerin cream.

It seemed to make my skin glow a bit. Also, I don't like black hair lol. Because I can't tell my hair is growing. And when I can't tell it annoyed me and makes me want to cut it. I color my hair cause I like seeing my roots grow then I know for sure my hair is growing hahahha