what kind of hmong girls is prettier?

stephanie

sarNie Adult
so i was on youtube looking up hmong music and like all these kinds of stuff popped up, anyways, what kind of hmong girls do you guys think are prettier??? i think that hmong chinese girls are gorgeous!!! especially the ones like wang li, ayouduo and zuying song. oh! they're all so gorgeous!!! hmong thai girls are pretty too!!! i think that hmong american girls are too "americanize," like with all the hair coloring and color contacts and the layering of makeup, it's not natural like it use to be. but yea, dont get offended if you do do those stuff, i do em too! lol...

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
That's a tough one because every Asian culture has beautiful girls so no matter what...they are all pretty (at least i think so). Also, not just Asian girls who are pretty, but every girl, lady, and woman of all kind is beautiful....no judgement there!!

stephanie

sarNie Adult
That's a tough one because every Asian culture has beautiful girls so no matter what...they are all pretty (at least i think so). Also, not just Asian girls who are pretty, but every girl, lady, and woman of all kind is beautiful....no judgement there!!
well yea! of course a girls are beautiful in their own way. but i'm talking about hmong girls in general.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i think hmong americans who put their makeup
on well are pretty.
and those who try tooooo hard are not as good looking.

hmong thais are pretty.
my aunt is hella hmong but born in thai,
and she just has this beauty to her.
and her son and daughter are soooo exotic looking.
and they are just plain hmongs who was born and lived in thailand for a while.

sometimes i get mistaken for chinese and then korean.
i think i dont look like that at all.
but i think living within an area, sometimes the looks changes.

anyways.
hmong thai are pretty. i think.
and then hmong chinese. ;)

everyone is pretty in their own way, yes.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
i think everyone is pretty in their own way...
sometimes it just depend on how u dress and make up urself...
but a lot of makeup too can make u look too much...

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Beauty depends on individual preferences. I don't mind if they're Hmong america, Hmong chinese, Hmong Laos, or Hmong Thailand. As long as they are Hmong, then I'm fine with it.

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
^_^ Hmong Chinese & Hmong Thai are very pretty like naturally and by nature.Or so I've seen so far. Hehe.. Hmong American's are a little too "dolled up" so that hides their natural beauty. Under all that make-up, jewelry, etc, some Hmong girls look hideous. :huh: ...However, I've seen some very pretty Hmong American girls who are naturally pretty without all the additional pounds of make up, excessive hair dye, and color contacts.

Hmong natural beauties are better than "fake" ones. :p & they don't have to be Hmong Chinese, Hmong Thai, or Hmong American to be pretty.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
^_^ Hmong Chinese & Hmong Thai are very pretty like naturally and by nature.Or so I've seen so far. Hehe.. Hmong American's are a little too "dolled up" so that hides their natural beauty. Under all that make-up, jewelry, etc, some Hmong girls look hideous. :huh: ...However, I've seen some very pretty Hmong American girls who are naturally pretty without all the additional pounds of make up, excessive hair dye, and color contacts.

Hmong natural beauties are better than "fake" ones. :p & they don't have to be Hmong Chinese, Hmong Thai, or Hmong American to be pretty.
I agree, I prefer a girl to be all natural without all those make-up, fake eye-lashes, and color contacts. Now hair color, I'm ok with that because I think it brings out their looks more, but it has to be a dark color though.

theone

sarNie Egg
I agree, I prefer a girl to be all natural without all those make-up, fake eye-lashes, and color contacts. Now hair color, I'm ok with that because I think it brings out their looks more, but it has to be a dark color though.
lol...danger doesn't like blondes :D haha

mai92

sarNie Adult
I just think it depends on the girl. Some look not so good without makeup and there are some who need make up to look good. Well, come to the STP New Year at the River Centre and you can pick from many. :)

wow..
that's good thinking...

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think region would affect the prettiness of anyone...i think what you know and see does though...for example, the majority of korean stars are beautiful but thats because execs nitpick and find the prettiest to expose to you...look at the mass majority of koreans and you'll see they're just as normal as us...so the pretty hmong chinese you see, they're pretty because they're supposed to be..i'm sure there are alot of great hmong chinese singers out there that you dont know about because they're not beautiful enough to be shot onscreen...its like how some of tsa iab's old music videos features thai girls lipsynching instead of the actual singers...they didn't actually feature the real girls until recently...

luemama

sarNie Egg

HNUB LIS ........now she's pretty!!!!!

she's in khib ciaj khib tuag and ua neej rov qab.....

and there's lot more in fresno!!!!!

angelness

sarNie Egg
Beauty is skin deep... literally. Our skin is made up of dead skin cell therefore our outer appearances are just dead things.. like our hair or nails... so if you look at it as that, than beauty is literally skin deep... so judging on people by looks is a bit overrated...but hey, what do I know people...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
beauty is within..

i am a fan of natural beauty...but even tat have variations...like nautral beauty w/ out plastic surgery...make-up.i'm okay w/...but juz becuz u put make-up on doesn't mean u're trying to hide anything...or that you're not beautiful..alot of guys seem to tink tat..dunno why...and I tink a lot of American Hmong Girls are putting each other down...we're beautiful..i mean we don't even know the other girls across the goble...as far as i know a lot of the prettie thai / lao hmong girls end up marrying oldies in the US and destroy marriages...a lot of chinese hmong girls marrie a lot other race becuz a lot they tink a lot of hmong chinese guy aren't well educated so they put themselves above the hmong chinese guy's "level" by marrying the richer guys of other race or again old hmong american guys....we all have our flaws...we're not perfect...beauty is a hard word to define nah?

Kelly

Hmong American grls not kuc I'm one but to be honest were more up to date wit hygiene n style I'm sure they maybe too but maybe I'm jus more use to wat we have n the way we look.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
To me, I think Asian Hmong (not americanize) look way prettier. And the Hmongs that have all that thick, dark, layers of make-up on their face looks like a hooker from the street(no offese)..I see them wearing dark and heavy ass eye shadow, freakin scare the heck out of me...LOL..

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
well i cant reallie say because all girls are pretty in there own ways...and plus i think it just kinda depend on how u look cause if ur mixed sometimes u turn out pretty sometimes u dont...so yea...it could also depend on ur parents and how they look...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
To my opinion.....

As i know...

1. ugly girls get prettier in the future
2. pretty girls get uglier in the future well depends only
3. 70% pretty girls are way too lazy
3. 45% ugly girls are lazy
4. 80% ugly girls are too active
4. 5% pretty girls are active
5. 2% pretty and ugly are just perfect
5. etc........lolz....i still have lots of things in my mind but i going to stop right now....okay...