What lakorn introduce you to the Thai Lakorn Industry?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
If you would have to pick just one, which lakorn is the first that introduces you to Thai lakorn Industry? Hopefully there isn't a thread on this yet. Basically, the lakorn that brought you to watch Thai lakorn. Include a clip. :)

The lakorn that took interest in me and made me grow to love Thai lakorn more and more is Royleh Sanea Rai. I think this lakron remains the best Thai lakorn and script in my heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFGimUdYHh0&list=PL8E7EFC3CE8EA6CA8&index=182&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNu8wQheZ28&list=PL8E7EFC3CE8EA6CA8&context=C227ebADOEgsToPDskKDMXHsC-K4UG0FqhNjWww5

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Bie made me into Thai! He's not Lakorn.
I've watched many thai movie and Lakorns way before Bie, but when I met(saw) him on the stars, I fell in love with him. I went crazy and started watching Thai movies on my own!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I have to say that I watched plenty of lakorns during my childhood.. but it wasn't until "Buang Bunjathorn" & "Ban Sai Thong" that started making me really interested in lakorns.. but it has to be Jam Loey Rak that made super obsessed with lakorns all over again..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I love thai lakorns!! I've seen lakorns since childhood as well, so I have no idea what my 1st lakorn was. I love and am hooked to all the lakorns I've seen but i think Oum Rak made me a 24/7 lakorn addict...KA can affect you! Haha

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^agree. Oum rak was the one for me! Although I've watch so many kob and num lakorn during my childhood days.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oum Rak did make me more interested in lakorns when i watched it.. but like i said.. JLR really kicked it up a whole notch for me lol.. and yes KA can make you addicted.. just like SB ahaha.. JLR & SB made lakorn viewing go through a new stage for me.. LOL..

edit: wait.. i must say that khing gor rah kah gor raeng pulled me back into lakorns too though..

oh.. this is too difficult for me to refigure it out LOL..

re-edit: i'll restick with JLR..

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
honestly the one lakorn that got me really into thai lakorn was Samee stars Pol n Joy...hopefully to see these two play together in a lakorn again...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Oh how i love Pol and Joy! Samee was a good one! And Samee Ngern Pon, I doubt they will reunite again :(

kulyia

RUK
most definitely ka neung ha!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkHeDwC0KR0&feature=related[/youtube]
OOOWWWW lol, AGREED ;D.

One of my first ever lakorns stars Kwang and her hubby Nott. Nott was a soldier from a hiso family i believe and he fell in love with Kwang who was poor, and from the country side. They eloped and kwang ended up giving birth to their child only to find out that he had a "wife" etc. She ended up committing suicide by slitting her throat. It was one of my grammys favorite and it was this lakorn that introduced me to the lakorn industry. One of her other favs is nang ram and this movie got me HOOKED! lol. Nang Ram got me hooked with the lakorn industry. rip my love Aof<3

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I've been watching it since I was born. I have no idea but my earliest memory I can come up with is Poompuang Duangjun with Ken and Tom and Ban Sai Thong, I can't remember which version.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
This is very old series where Noon Sinitra was nang'ek and she was a thai dancer. I forgot praeks name. Love that lakorn<3

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
This is very old series where Noon Sinitra was nang'ek and she was a thai dancer. I forgot praeks name. Love that lakorn<3
You're talking about "Nang Ram" and the p'ek name is Aof, he passed away already :( I've been searching for that lakorn EVERYWHERE...still haven't found it. I watched it in hmong dubbed even though i don't understand it, but it's all i could find. It's one of the best lakorns ever!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
bliss, yup like what cee stated.. the lakorn you're talking about is Nang Ram.. oh goodness, Noon was absolutely beautiful.. as much as i love Ploy, Noon takes the cake for me :D Nang Ram is one of my all time faves.. been trying to find the original one but it's rather difficult.. ehehe but i got the hmong dubbed version somewhere in my house.. ahahaha..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hm…I’d have to say the old old version of JLR, I believe it was filmed in 1989. I was so young then.

SonYukView4ever

honestly the one lakorn that got me really into thai lakorn was Samee stars Pol n Joy...hopefully to see these two play together in a lakorn again...
I want to see this lakron. wow. Pol used to look so good. Lol I love him with Tik kanyarat in Sensai Lai Rak. Lol =P Comedians!

SonYukView4ever

OOOWWWW lol, AGREED ;D.
One of my first ever lakorns stars Kwang and her hubby Nott. Nott was a soldier from a hiso family i believe and he fell in love with Kwang who was poor, and from the country side. They eloped and kwang ended up giving birth to their child only to find out that he had a "wife" etc. She ended up committing suicide by slitting her throat. It was one of my grammys favorite and it was this lakorn that introduced me to the lakorn industry.
I remember seeing this lakron. I thought that Kwang was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful but I hate the ending, hate how she had a sad life.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
there were more that i've watched before dao pra sook ... this was just more memorable for a 9 year old. LOL

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
One of my first ever lakorns stars Kwang and her hubby Nott. Nott was a soldier from a hiso family i believe and he fell in love with Kwang who was poor, and from the country side. They eloped and kwang ended up giving birth to their child only to find out that he had a "wife" etc. She ended up committing suicide by slitting her throat. It was one of my grammys favorite and it was this lakorn that introduced me to the lakorn industry. One of her other favs is nang ram and this movie got me HOOKED! lol. Nang Ram got me hooked with the lakorn industry. rip my love Aof<3
Is that the one where Aum and Tanya was in too?? And Kwang was a dancer or something? I seen it when I first used youtube (long time), it sounds like the one I've seen, but I remember Kwang shot herself in the head at the end, not slit her throat :scratchhead2: