What lakorn(s) do you wish for your pra'nang to star in instead?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I wanted Rome and Ann for GRGR. I think it would be cute for RA since I missed them since CS, but I'm cool with Yadech getting the lead :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
"What lakorn(s) do you wish for your pra'nang to star in instead?"

sorry for the typo, my sister was rushing me.Will come edit later :p

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I want Cheer & Kan for Nangfah Satan (title has change to Roy Lae Sanae Luang)

Porshe & Chat for Baan Sai Tong

Ying & Weir for Dao Prasook

Green & Pong for Mae Ai Sae Eun

Marie & Nadech for Luk Mai Klai Ton (if it get a remake)

Best & Bie for Dok Ruk Rim Tang

Nadech & Mudmee for Koo Kum

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I want Cheer & Kan for Nangfah Satan (title has change to Roy Lae Sanae Luang)

Porshe & Chat for Baan Sai Tong

Ying & Weir for Dao Prasook

Green & Pong for Mae Ai Sae Eun

Marie & Nadech for Luk Mai Klai Ton (if it get a remake)

Best & Bie for Dok Ruk Rim Tang

Nadech & Mudmee for Koo Kum
there is a remake for Dao Prasook?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
there is a remake for Dao Prasook?
Yeah there all ready a remake for Dao Prasook. Miang & Brook stared in the third remake. Kob & Num was second, Monrudee was in the first. Ch7 said they going to remake this lakorn again but the cast is unknown still.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Even though I love Aff, I had hoped for Ann and Tik for Wanida.
I want Rome and Aff lmao. For me, Aff was perfect as Wanida because she suits to play younger earlier 20s role. :)

For Thoranee Ni Nee Krai Krong 2012, I want Mint Chalida for Darunee. (maybe because she resembles Pok a little).

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I want Rome and Aff lmao. For me, Aff was perfect as Wanida because she suits to play younger earlier 20s role. :)

For Thoranee Ni Nee Krai Krong 2012, I want Mint Chalida for Darunee. (maybe because she resembles Pok a little).
I hope Rome and Aff will pair up soon! Mint Chalida would be so cute for that since she's sooo cute!

fun

Expired Sarnie
thank god it wasn't ken and ann that got grgr. crappy script second half. beginning was decent tho. but I had wanted ken and ann to begin with.

instead of poh and aff in ruk prakasit, I wanted rome and rita.

instead of film and what's her name in ka neung ha I wanted rome and rita or nadech and yaya or nadech and chalida.

instead of stephan and cheer, I wanted thanwa and cheer but after watching the first episode and some scenes, I wished cheer was pulled out of that lakorn. she is not worth a mediocre lakorn that is messy and poorly written.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
thank god it wasn't ken and ann that got grgr. crappy script second half. beginning was decent tho. but I had wanted ken and ann to begin with.

instead of poh and aff in ruk prakasit, I wanted rome and rita.

instead of film and what's her name in ka neung ha I wanted rome and rita or nadech and yaya or nadech and chalida.

instead of stephan and cheer, I wanted thanwa and cheer but after watching the first episode and some scenes, I wished cheer was pulled out of that lakorn. she is not worth a mediocre lakorn that is messy and poorly written.
Was GRGR that bad? Cause people encouraged me to watch it but I couldn't

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
more sample i totally miss out on my list
Khun Seuk: it would be much better if they get Ken or Rome playing as Khun Sema they both tall Aum his good and muscular but his kind of short

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
what, they are remaking Ka Neung Ha with Film and and newbie??...that's one of my all time favorite lakorn...i not sure Film will fit the role of Poom, Pat was a great Poom and Ning a funny Yai....i was hoping for team Yadech or MTeam for this drama...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Was GRGR that bad? Cause people encouraged me to watch it but I couldn't
it's cute I will have to admit that but it just got draggy. and I didn't like how the story flow. wished they went closer to the book. I like their lakorn that is airing right now. I would prefer to recommend tnnkk instead. yaya is a bit annoying... well when was she ever not annoy (charater wise lol).

about khun suek if only the nang ek was someone else. looks sure ply a big prt in selecting a nang ek. I couldn't buy ploy prim and proper role lmao I would trade ploy in for aff any day.

bugaboo

sarNie Hatchling
Aff instead of Ploy in Khun Suek forsure, I like ploy but i dont think she pairs up with Aum at all.
Maybe any younger couple in Ruk Pagasit, I like Aff and Por but not for that movie :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
what, they are remaking Ka Neung Ha with Film and and newbie??...that's one of my all time favorite lakorn...i not sure Film will fit the role of Poom, Pat was a great Poom and Ning a funny Yai....i was hoping for team Yadech or MTeam for this drama...
the trailers been out for some time already. I'm just so so so disappointed that they made it koreanish mediocre.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Even though I am not a fan of Kwan but I so sure that she would do better in Ubathihet with Om. To me, Aum is too old for the roles Missinee.