What lakorn(s) do you wish for your pra'nang to star in instead?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aff instead of Ploy in Khun Suek forsure, I like ploy but i dont think she pairs up with Aum at all.
Maybe any younger couple in Ruk Pagasit, I like Aff and Por but not for that movie :(
I would cry if Aff was in Khun Suek. P'ek had to have a Mia Noi :(

bugaboo

sarNie Hatchling
I want to see Chompoo and Om in "Samee Tee Tra 2013 or any one lakorn that star them together in the future.

That would be hard I think because Chompoo is with channel 3 and Om is with channel 7, correct me if I'm wrong. I would like to see these two pair up too!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
That would be hard I think because Chompoo is with channel 3 and Om is with channel 7, correct me if I'm wrong. I would like to see these two pair up too!!
Om is Polyplus people. He can works with both channels. Remember he had a lakorn with Cherry; Rak Ork Akard few months before.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Om his a freelance and his a polyplus p'ek so its hard and plus Chomp in many remakes already and apparently news coming out that they found a n'ek playing
samee tee tra 'Ploy Cherman' she'll be portraying the new Anne role

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Om is Polyplus people. He can works with both channels. Remember he had a lakorn with Cherry; Rak Ork Akard few months before.
yes indeed but the new samee tee tra is produce/directed by P'Anne herself after she's done with punya chon kon krua and its not polyplus the original version is
khun Da Lakornthai

Asy

sarNie Immature
So since he's Polyplus, he can't play with other production? I thought he can, because I remember the lakorn he had with Min Peechaya, it wasn't Polyplus. It was Dida.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So since he's Polyplus, he can't play with other production? I thought he can, because I remember the lakorn he had with Min Peechaya, it wasn't Polyplus. It was Dida.
I have no clue about that since I'm not too familiar with Ch7 system

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I would so be looking forward to Ka Neung Ha Remake if it was Mint Chalida and Nadech (Nalida). For upcoming Koo Kum, I would like it much better if Chai were to play Kobori, he hasn't have any p'ek roles in a really long time, I mean seriously, but also because in my opinion, he's one of the few actors that sort of looks Japanese. When I first saw him, I thought he was half Thai and half Japanese. As much as I love Vicky, I wouldn't want her in here. Anyway for Ang/Hideko, I'd like for it to be Aff, she has that natural glow and as well as natural Thai look. As for the kids, I'd like for Nadech to play Kobori and Ang's son because he also looks Japanese. I'd like for Chalida as Nadech's love interest. This is my opinion :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't really think Chai looks handsome enough to be Koburi. But I don't think Bie has the Japanese looks either, but hey , not every person look like their race, I mean I'm hmong and i pass as a thai, chinese and even korean, so Bie's fine. and Noona is perfect for the part, she's beautiful and Thai looking too.

I would like to see Markim in remake of Bansaithong if ever possible because they would be perfect for the part.

I didn't want Bie in Hua Jai Sila because i just couldn't bare to see him sleep with the nang'rai then nang'ek, ugh made me scream and pull my hair out. Anyone but Bie.

In Talad Arom, anyone but Chakrit would be fine, i don't like chakrit at all, he doesn't compliment Vill.

Aum and Aff in GRGR instead of Yadech, couldn't imagine Nadech as Charles and it took me by surprise what he did to the nang'ek. I was like, is he stupid or what?

Nat with Best in KLKS because I didn't like Mos with Best, it made him look like a perve.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
If you already watched GRGR and didn't like it, how can you say "you couldn't imagine Nadech as Charles"? lol. I think you meant to say that Nadech wasn't very convincing in his role to you.

Om can play with any production for Ch 7 but if he were to work with an actress from Ch3 is has to be Polyplus.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Polyplus works with both Ch3 and Ch7. It just really depends. Om is contracted under Ch7 but his main branch is with Polyplus. He can work within any Ch7 production crew if it is allow or given permission from the big boss. Another example would be Namfon. She is contracted under Ch3 but she mainly works with Power 3 and Step Onward because under Ch3 contract she is under Power 3. Kind of complicated.