What Lakorn star do you absolutely hate

thailover01

sarNie Adult
MOST FRICKEN ANNOYING IS; Janie!

Ann Thongprasom is the BEST of course, even though she is old..SO WHAT? LIke really? She's got the title of "Princess of Entertainment". She is always gonna be the rising star. Quick hating.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
Anne, Aump, Pancake, Vill ( I don't personally hate them but they are too over rated and I'm somehow getting tired of them. I think they should just give others actress a chance to be on screen)

saki

sarNie Adult
Mart - I don't hate him. I find him attractive, too :D But...that's the only reason why I watch some of his lakorns. He really is a stiff actor and I notice that his happy face, angry face and pervert face are all exactly the same when he's acting! I only watch him cuz' he's handsome eye candy. :p
Stephan Santi - I really liked him in Lhong Ngao Jan. But I've seen his recent pics and am like, what happened to you? O_O His looks just suddenly went down. He's always been another stiff actor but at least, he was handsome in LNJ now it's like his head really looks to big for his body. And does he have any good lakorns at all? LNJ seemed like the only decent one and the rest I was in trailers look boring or corny.
Nok Chatchai - Sorry I know he's a good actor and all but way too old! I felt sorry for Janie in Nampueng Kom. I know the actor was supposed to be old but I really think they could've chosen someone who was old, but LOOKS young. Like, I don't know...even Sam Yuranant looks young til now I wouldn't mind if they got him again(!) despite his age.

Aum P - I haven't seen much of her work yet because something about her appearance (I think it's her extremely long nose) bugs me. Overall, she's ok looking though and has a nice body- who knows? Maybe I'll find a lakorn of hers that I like. Any recommendations of a good lakorn of hers? Preferably a drama, revenge or a slap/kiss?
Pancake K - Again, any recs of her lakorns? She doesn't look interesting to me so I haven't really tried. But I was surprised she was so young (only in her early 20s?) I thought she was in her thirties.
Rita - She's ok but it's her voice I don't like. So high and screechy. Always sounds sweet even when she's angry that it makes me scared to hear her.

miss_diane

sarNie Egg
lol..i find this thread to be super funny..if so many people hate so many of these actors and actresses then what types of lakorns are you guys watching??..there'll be nothing left to watch! ahahhaha..but i do have to give props for those who are speaking their minds..your reasons are hella funny and true in most sense...so here goes my post..lol

Actresses:
Aum P.- like many of you I really do not prefer to watch her act because I feel as though she can't bring forth the emotions needed for intense roles. To this day I haven't finished a single one of her lakorns even though I try very hard to watch them.

Mint N. - She reminds me of Aum with the same sort of acting and attitude. I find it very hard to get emotionally invested in watching her act. I only tolerate it if I have to in order to watch the hot p'ke or the side couple.

Pinky - I totally adored her when she was a young girl like in Dao Prasook but her lakorns since she has grown up lack maturity. They remind me of teen flicks rather than adult romantic comedy lakorns.

Vill - She has potential to grow but I feel as though she isn't. Her crying isn't that great. Her emotional faces are mixed up. I get confused if she is happy or sad sometimes when she acts.

Actors:
New W - He's okay looking but his acting reminds me of a newbie about half of the time.

Golf and Mike - The brothers could be better than they are now. Mike is slightly better than Golf because when he gets into the intense scenes, he sorta amazes me sometimes.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. I respect all you guys opinion but wow. That's a lot of harsh comments on a majority of them. lol I really like most of them. It's the Thai entertainment so we can't do much about it. We have to take what we can get. ;P lol
I've grown up watching a lot of theses dara's lakorns so I've learn to suck it up even though they can be kind of bad at acting...sometimes. lol They're trying their best already. :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I just dislike people who can't act I don't care about age looks or other small details in an actress, Skills is what matters most...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
What I really love about her is her clean image, and she's real.. I don't really see that in other actresses.. Like I said age don;t matter.. When it comes to acting, skills is all that is needed, and yet Ann has that.. I love how so many people is getting tired of KA but not their team..
like seriously? I've never gotten tired of any team I just ignore it because I know a lot of people want to watch them that's why they keep coming...
Treat people the way you want to be treated. I only get really piss and go all out when people are such hypocrite..
They cheer on their team but they go and bring the fans of KA team down..
like they don't know how we feel, We love our teams just as much as you love your team!
'

MOST FRICKEN ANNOYING IS; Janie!

Ann Thongprasom is the BEST of course, even though she is old..SO WHAT? LIke really? She's got the title of "Princess of Entertainment". She is always gonna be the rising star. Quick hating.

cecilia

Staff member
What I really love about her is her clean image, and she's real.. I don't really see that in other actresses.. Like I said age don;t matter.. When it comes to acting, skills is all that is needed, and yet Ann has that.. I love how so many people is getting tired of KA but not their team..
like seriously? I've never gotten tired of any team I just ignore it because I know a lot of people want to watch them that's why they keep coming...
Treat people the way you want to be treated. I only get really piss and go all out when people are such hypocrite..
They cheer on their team but they go and bring the fans of KA team down..
like they don't know how we feel, We love our teams just as much as you love your team!
I've never seen anyone complain about Ateam,
not even the KA fans had say that,
and yet Ateam fan comes and say we need to make way for their team?
No... I don't hate Aum or Aff but when they collide together
I just get so friken annoyed by their fans that cheers on so much but when Ateam have no lakorn
and KA does they come and whine about KA team like wtf?
We don't get into their business so fuck off and don't come complaining that KA have too much lakorns,
when that just makes them seem jealous of KA that they have more lakorns and because KA have WAY
more success in their lakorns.
'​
i'm not pointing finger at you but i feel by bringing ATEAM in here just show that you're no better than other too.
If you're going to make a valid argument, you should just say that when other team comes on air, you don't see ppl complain about it but when KA team comes on air, you see ppl complains .. Of course, you're upset that some fans complain about them but i'm upset too now that you bring ATEAM over lmao (kidding, i wouldn't be) i'm a bit old for all the immaturity - I still root for my team but i will not bash on anyone's team (what happened in the past, let it bygone) but yeah, i wouldn't try to bring another team down by being boastful of my team. Just saying.

cecilia

Staff member
Whats the big problem about bringing up Ateam when they don't give a shit about how KA team's fan feel? TO those respectful Ateam fan pardon my language. No matter if its clips on youtube or something there's always that one person that ruins everything for KA fans..KA fans have seen clips no, we don;t really think its a biggie and I used Ateam because they were a big hit when JLR came out since then people been comparing Ateam with KA teams and making rude comments.. I don't talk about other teams cause they dont come and start writing shit about KA..
^my point is .. if you're upset at some ATEAM fans bringing up KA team then you should know how some of the DEDICATED ATEAM fans feel. End of argument.

cecilia

Staff member
^the whole point is -- by having you bring up ATEAM into 'YOUR' conversation, you're no better than the rest of the members. So there's no point of being upset at the other ppl who did EXACTLY what you did by BRINGING ATEAM into this argument.

cecilia

Staff member
I understand but like I said I'm trying make a friken point here! Like I also try to say if it hurts you then you should realize when you do it to us.. then maybe we wouldn't do it back!
i understand you're trying to make a point here but you could have done it beautifully without bringing any other team into the conversation.

if ppl get you upset and you bring in other 'specific' team into the argument, you're asking for trouble just as much as those in the previous post. But yes, as long as you get what i mean, i prove my point here of not dragging another team to make one own team sound beautiful. This will show the bigger you in a POSITIVE way.

cecilia

Staff member
^OKAY - You're asking for more trouble .. i'm not looking into having a big debate here b/c i could pick tons of stuff to complain about KA but i know i'm much better than that to allow anyone to make me mad and have me start nitpicking or say negative things about other team while being boastful about my team.

I understand - facts are facts, we can't change that and i accept that .. but i suppose you don't get what i mean at all after reading your last comment .. I suppose i shouldn't give attention to make sense out of people .. one moment, i admire a person for their true words and the next, i'm back to square one and think negative about them again lmao - forget what i said and continue to do what you do best ja.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Well i'm sorry for not seeing what you see.. and I know I shouldn't have put in Ateam but whatever let's just leave it here...too much nagging from mee :p I see your point.. yes it was stupid of me to bring Ateam in.. but thats the example and thats what i see around... Forget what I said too... gonna go delete thesee... when i figure out how...

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
Waooo... overall... Pancake n Pinky win in this.... can't blame you guys... I can't watch their lakorn at all.. not even one...

I try guys..really try...cause i love lakorns.. but Pinky lakorn finish just one part of an episode... but none for Pancake.. I just can't stand her acting...

I don't really like Ann T too but I watch most of her lakorn.. she is a good actress... I can't denied that.

Some of actors mention just get a bad scripts and the channel won't move forward.. keep on remaking lakorns till people get tired of it.. but still remakes...ughhh..

My list...
Pancake--- very the over rated...
Pinky-------- pretty but don't know why...
Mart S.---- he can't act.. he ruins everything
Vee----- i don't have problem with his look, but acting....totally.
Janie--- sometime over sometime look really fake..
Stephan---- can't act. He should do something else..
Chompoo---- Pretty.... never finish her lakorns.
I don't remember name most of thai celebrities... especially new one... going to add from time to time..