i don't like poo praiya.
she's super pretty,but her
acting is not that great.
i don;t mind the others.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ehhh...idk..
Hate is such a big and harsh word. Ahahahahaha ~
but i would say i don't really like Pancake!
as for the others, i'm not so sure. i seem to like anyone, really :) lol

i do agree that Poo is Very pretttyy but she lacks at her acting skills....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't like:
poo p, sexy and pretty but her acting is 0
pancake, sometimes she's pretty but boring and acting is 1
chakrit, i don't like him since his lakorn with kat e
kong s, he's gayish
ken t when he played with ann t, they're becoming boring
pat n, too tiny and always play the same character with the same p'ek (look at my eyes)
por t, always plays with the same n'ek
aun w, don't see where is the hotness in him and doesn't have the p'ek status
and more!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i don't like:
poo p, sexy and pretty but her acting is 0
pancake, sometimes she's pretty but boring and acting is 1
chakrit, i don't like him since his lakorn with kat e
kong s, he's gayish
ken t when he played with ann t, they're becoming boring
pat n, too tiny and always play the same character with the same p'ek (look at my eyes)
por t, always plays with the same n'ek
aun w, don't see where is the hotness in him and doesn't have the p'ek status
and more!
That's true with the Ann and Ken thing their getting annoying :wacko:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
hate is too strong. let's just say don't like or prefer not to see lol
actresses:
rita-her voice just annoys me
cherry-don't think she's pretty
pancake-see her too much and not that pretty
kob-her roles are always the same and too into herself that she want to play only nang'ek
best-girlfriend cannot act
poo-not that pretty, too slutty, and cannot act
cheer-looks gay or always play tomboyish
view-big face eh cannot act either
pang-not nang'ek material
jieb-not nang'ek material
yard-not pretty and can't act
pat-better off nang'rai

actors:
great-not pra'ek material
por t-see too much, big mouth, not good looking
vee-cannot act
stefan-cannot act and not that good looking
rome-big mouth, big nose
win-small, big mouth
nok chatchai-too old

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Yeah, I prefer to use the word "dislike" or "do not like as much" instead of "hate." For most stars, I'm indifferent or okay with, there are three that I can think of right now that I lean towards not liking.

Actress:
Chompoo Araya-I think she's very pretty and talented, but I don't really like her, there's something about her.
Alexandra Bounxouei-There's something about her that I do not like. IDK.

Actor:
Kong-I think he's alright (most of time).

I probably don't need to say this, but wanted to remind everyone to respect others' opinions.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I don't like Cherry (not pretty, in my opinion) and Cheer. They don't appeal to me in any way shape or form.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Poo, Vill-Can't act.
Poo again, Araya Chompoo, Kwan, Yardthip, Pinky - for the way they carry themselves. Kinda slutty for their age.
Cherry and Pancake- Boring!
Mart - Can't act.
Vee V. - Boring! Same role and there is no life in his acting.
Tye N. - Some one give him a more serious role. Same thing over n over. Romance comedy or a lakorn that goes no where.
Rita - I really like Rita but can some one give her a dramatic and serious role? No more mystery, ghost pls.
Ken/Ann - great acting, love them, but enough is enough.
Por/Pat - too many lakorns together.
Nat N. - good looking but need more acting lessons.
Janie T. - of all these years of acting, you'd think she would improve on her acting and crying skills.

I don't really care for many of them but if the lakorn is good, I'd still watch it unless the acting is just terrible.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Pancake face and Jak their acting and voices annoying the heck out of me for some reason...Have no ideal...SORRy FANS...

bugaboo

sarNie Hatchling
Pancake - can't act for anything
Poo - obviously she cannot act.. why is she even an actress?? LMAO!!
Yardthip - i don't think she can act and her voice and look bothers me
Vee - he's just plain annoying
Kong - i really can't stand seeing him.. it's horrible

tinah

sarNie Coma
ill just list a few stars that i dont like seeing:

pancake/vier-not a fan and dont see whats the hype about them. plus, they try too hard to be the lovey dovey couple. doesnt come out as natural (some say anne/ken pairs up too much but pan/vier is already catching up to them)

aun w-not pra'ek material and his acting is BLAH

pinky-dont like her acting and something about her that i cant stand.

poo-acting suck and shes more suitable as the vilian.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
anne t.-- there something about her that i don't like even though she did a great job in swain bieeng
poo priya-- she pretty but can't get her act together
pancake-- there something about her face that always bother me
aum p--don't know why
pinky s.--pretty but get on my nerve when watching revolving heart with vier
pat--too skinny that made me scared to watch her lakorn
and there many more but im too laxy to name them all

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
hate is a harsh word, so lets use dislike

Vill, i find her acting and crying annoying and emotionless. she loves to overreact a lot and when she stares at the actor it's just blah! and each time she looks different. one minute she's okay the next she just not pretty. so UnAttractive, plus she has the same lip in every photo, common we need a better smile, one that doesn't look so evil and even now she's still stiff. she acting tooooo much of little miss innocence in ever lakorn wich leads to annoying acts, plain boring.

Pancake, okay, but she's over rated.

Pinky, good, but her acting gets annoying.

Poo, why is she an actress. i would prefer her a villain, but still she suck in it too.

Pat, girl could act but some of the character she portrays gets annoying.

there's still many more...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
*PLEASE* forgive me on all the harsh comments. i'm also a fan of all of them but.....

ACTRESS:
Anne t - love her but she's kinda getting old, we need some new stars to take the leading actress's spot.
Pinky - is pretty but,i hate the way she breathes, ex-hale, it just annoys me really bad especially in the lakorn she plays with wier.
Aum p - never seems to attract me, dunno why she's label as sexy n hot? she looking old in some of her new lakorns. i hate her acting.prefer her as a n'rai.
Pat - dark, too damn skinny, can't bare to watch her when she half the size of a p'ek that already underweight.
Pancake - like kab hnub mention, she's alright but i think she's over rated.
Aff - her nose, it just catch up the whole attraction of her face, i agree that she's pretty but her crying n her nose bothers me a lot.
Pang - i dunno what's special about her at all.
Susie - pretty but dunt think she can act.
Toey - cute but sometimes too cute can lead to annoying acts.
Noon - pretty, but dunt really like her that much after she did the lakorn with Vee, about she abandon her father n sister n had a son, argh, she piss me off in tat lakorn.

Actors:

#1 hate: Chatchai - y does he have to be the p'ek in namoueng kom? huh? hate it, at least i prefer Willy M. as p'ek rather than him, argh drives me crazy when he starts at his n'ek he have perverted eyes.
Kelly - he looks like an animal, his eyes/nose irritates me.
Kade - annoying acting skills.
Kong - his wavy hair does not go with him, has an old look.
Por n - dark skin, he is not a good actor in my list.
Utt - wierd long face, can't act, someones looks like my bro, n annoys me.
Vee - annoying, seems like a womanizer kind of guy.
Wier - my sis like him but i dunt see anothing hot about him, he's dark and wierd looking, dunt like his acting skills.
Arnus - have this uneven look theres sumthing about him i dunt like at all, maybe his talking/mouth.
Pual - he's okay but the nose scares me, make me think he'd done surgery or sumthing like that.

* other than these actors/actress the others r brilliant, hot, sexy, cute, stunning,beautiful, handsome, etc...

nence

sarNie Juvenile
here's my list

Actress:(these are just actresses that i never bother to watch their dramas as a leading lady because i don't like them or im not drawn into them)
Kwan
Anne
Aff
Pang
Poo
vill
Rita
Pat
Amy
Toey
Aump P.
Margie
Tangmo
Yui
Taew
Jakjann
Namfon P
Namfon K
this list goes on but i can't think of the others on top of my head but there's a lot of channel 3 actresses that I'm not drawn into them

and this is my actor lists; the guys that i'm not drawn into watching them playing the leading role
Aum A
Kade
Rome
Tui
Nam
Kong
Art
Go
Chatchai
this list goes on but these are the fews that i can think of at the top of my head

gosh i feel like a hater lol. im such a picky person with my actors and actresses

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
here's my list

Actress:(these are just actresses that i never bother to watch their dramas as a leading lady because i don't like them or im not drawn into them)
Kwan
Anne
Aff
Pang
Poo
vill
Rita
Pat
Amy
Toey
Aump P.
Margie
Tangmo
Yui
Taew
Jakjann
Namfon P
Namfon K
this list goes on but i can't think of the others on top of my head but there's a lot of channel 3 actresses that I'm not drawn into them

and this is my actor lists; the guys that i'm not drawn into watching them playing the leading role
Aum A
Kade
Rome
Tui
Nam
Kong
Art
Go
Chatchai
this list goes on but these are the fews that i can think of at the top of my head

gosh i feel like a hater lol. im such a picky person with my actors and actresses
LOL theres no more actors to dislike on your list you bascially put everyone in the entertainment industry!!!! :lol:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
ill just list a few stars that i dont like seeing:

pancake/vier-not a fan and dont see whats the hype about them. plus, they try too hard to be the lovey dovey couple. doesnt come out as natural (some say anne/ken pairs up too much but pan/vier is already catching up to them)

aun w-not pra'ek material and his acting is BLAH

pinky-dont like her acting and something about her that i cant stand.

poo-acting suck and shes more suitable as the vilian.
Vier and Pancake, too many lakorns together? I wouldn't know because I never watched any of it. On the other hand, I do watch most of Ken and Ann's lakorns.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
My list are...
Kob- Into herself so much
Margie- Voice and acting irritates me
Rita- annoying voice into herself
Pinky- look pretty but a hooker look (sorry to say this)
Susie - Can't act
Pat- not a n'ek material too skinny, don't like when she act with Por T really irritated
Pancke - worse out of all

Many more but don't want to mention...

Mart- stiff can't act
Vier- can't act
Kong S - gayish look
Nok C - too old should retire from being p'ek, no chances to others that are younger and better(don't know why is still offer to play a leading)

More don't want to mention..