What Lakorn star do you absolutely hate

kaykrazie

sarNie Egg
i dislike..pancake,pinky, cherry; though i loved her in kaew tah pee, but her other lakorn kinda sucks,aum; coz i couldn't even reconize her between noon in the lakorn with stephan.......ummm lets see.....oh and janie...for some reason she don't match her na'ek in lakorns.....

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
These actresses are all beautiful, but I don't like them and I'm not really a big fan of them at all.

Pinky Sawika
Chompoo Araya
Pancake Khemanit
Aum Patcharapa
Pat Napapa
View Wannarot
Best Aticha
Aff Taksaorn
Janie Tienphosuwan

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
my opinions only so dnt get all crazy. LMAOL

ANN- acting- yes, looks- ehhhhhh and getting old!
AFF- damn i cnt stand looking at her face cause the only thing that pops out is her huge nose! too many surgeries!
Rita- Her mouth annoys the hell out of me.
Cherry- square face, not pretty
Margie - weird looking.
kwan- idk why i just can't stand her.
aum p - jesus, what does this girl have that's soo great? NOTHING!
Araya - pretty but better off as na'rai
Wiew - dnt know why im starting dislike her.
Benz - NOT pretty at all! i dnt understand how she can be a lead and not namfon K?? wth?
JANIE- tried to watch her, but jusst couldn't. lol
Jakajan - better off as na'rai.

these are the only ones i can think of right now. lol

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
why hate, let's say dislike or not much of a fan.
well here goes my list, but it's mostly of my picks so don't get offend.
these are just OPs.

Vill-don't know i'm just not a fan. she aged a bit too much still idk y.
Son-He's looking ok, but actingwise NO.
Poo-I like this girl in DBK, but other than that i don't watch anymore of her lakorns.
Pei-I like her somehow, lol this is crazy, but the last few lakorns she's ruining my whole entertainment.
Pancake-i like her, but ch7 is just over promoting her and Weir, too overrated lol
Pinky-She's okay, but the characters she portrays annoys me.
Aum P-IDK y, i think is beautiful and talented, but i can never be drawn to the TV if she's on

i think i'm too picky, but anyway these were my picks. i don't hate them, i actually tried hard enough to watch them lol but i guess i'm just not a fan >_<

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I dislike these stars becuz they can't act and the only thing they have is just the looks(well some of them)..

Actors:
Vee- why is he still playing the P'ke roles when he can't even act.
Weir- don't find him hot or sexy..suck at acting.
Pei Arak- still hate him after the comment he made about Lao women.
Nok Chatchai- I know he was once a very popular P'ke, but come on, give it a rest already, you're getting old and just take on the daddy role or something instead of playing with a much younger N'ke..making him look like a child molestor..
Rome- My god, don't know wat's the fuss about him, not hot at all, acting wise is a not.

Actresses:
Pancake- got only her looks..seems like she's acting like she's the shit becuz she's the boss favorite and all...no emotions in her acting.
Pinky-seems too into herself.
Kwan- also like Pancake and Pinky..annoying voice and her eyes are too close together..big forehead...a trouble maker having problems with others..
Aff- can't stand her acting, especially when she's crying and yelling..sounds like she's forcing some mucas/nookies out of her throat or something..
Yard- she's like the Thai version of Lindsay Lohan, except she's not doing or getting caught getting high...
Ploy C.and Poo- dressing too slutty..
Vill- long face and annoying voice, face gets all stretch out and wrinkle line visible when smiling..not to mention acting.
Pat N.-dang this girl can't shut her mouth huh..she's freaking talks too much and tries too act cute..
Rita- annoying voice and lack on acting..

Well I have more but my hands are getting tired..LOL

kulyia

RUK
this nang rai girl.. her lips were sooo annoying. lol. i dont see her on screen anymore though.

i used to hate May F then, when she wore really short clothes and would try to run nang ek over with her car lol. But now i like her. shes more natural now

i dont like this one girl who acted with Bie. she makes me want to look away from the screen literally lol. She looks like a kid trying to act like a little kid. urghh just thinking about it. HAHA im really mean am i? lol

i used to dislike bie but now im okay.

:)

kulyia

RUK
OH and i almost forgot! MINT. that girl, eh i dont literally hate her but i cant stand her. like "COMON GIRL WHAT THE HELL YOU GONNA DO NEXT BESIDES STAND THERE!!??" lmao

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
I don't hate them but it is kind of difficult to get through a lakorn with their face in it. As much as the plot is good, it is still difficult to watch them on screen for some odd reason. Most are for their poor acting, and other reasons can be bizarre lol

Aum P- I seriously don't think she can act but holly cow when she takes on nang rai role, I am into the lakorn. I think she's totally great at pulling the bitchy roles. She sometimes sounds down to earth in person (I meant when she's being interviewed or on shows lol) but her news can make her a real pain in the ass. I give her props for defending her friend May but slapping another girl is just not my cup of tea. I mean I love it when it is in lakorns but it's a turn off in reality esp over a guy. Come on, she should have whacked May's BF instead of the other girl. What is up with girls these days. Okay enough said, it was in the past.

Poo P- Her news goes well with her horrible acting. At first I thought it was her mouth that bugged me but actually it is her acting. For goodness sake, she's horrible.

Pei- I actually do enjoy some of her lakorns but enough is enough. Instead of improving, it is the other way around for her lol

Prae Arak- Dude it's not even the hair that turned me off, it is his whole face lmao and also his annoying acting.

Pat- Okay I admit I liked a few of her older lakorns, but she has become annoying with every characters she plays now.

Pong- I couldn't stand him in Leh Ratree, not because of his character but his acting and overall face. I admit he had improved but still his lakorns pisses me off.

Bie- I loved him but then now I just find him extremely irritating. What annoys me most is that he cannot sing!!! I don't care how many fans he has, that doesn't prove to me he can sing. I did like I Need Someboday Love but his songs nowadays just doesn't appeal to me. You can have a weak voice and create fantastic music but in his case, there is no spark. Even his dancing is... no comment.

Fang- A lakorn can really make you dislike a person. Hua Jai Sila. Entertaining yes, but liking is another story. This lakorn, officially made me dislike her. I can't even stand looking at her face. Her character in HJS made me hate her so much that it was to the point where I have come to dislike the actress. Weird but that was a strong effect. And her nang rai acting is so bad. Well more like annoying and overly done which equals poor acting.

Chakrit- always the arrogant pra ek role. I don't see the hotness but I guess I understand others who do love him. I mean I can watch his lakorns but it has to be a very good storyline and with one of my favorite actress along side.

TBC...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ohhhhh, i forgot to add i don't like Aun W, because he is ugly and cannot act yet he has so many lakorns this year, noon siripan, her mouth is too wide and the short hair makes you think she's a boy, nat myria, i'm sorry she isn't pretty at all and cannot sing (no offense) benz, i never liked her since the first lakorn jom jai, she's ugly but she does have a nice singing voice and can pull off a good n'rai but as n'ek i never watch her lakorns unless aum atichart is in it because i love him!!! :wub:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
oh yeah and that mew girl from that lakorn with bie, omg she is so freaking ugly her nose makes her whole face disappear

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i just dont watch their lakorns and not a fan

pancake- too much of her
kwan-
ann and ken - too much f them too
aff- i just dont really watch her lakorn
rita-
JANIE-

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with what a lot of people said... Hate is a strong word so I'll use dislike. These are my most dislike actors and actress;

Actresses:
Pinky: for some unknown reason I never watched her lakorns... Something about her I don't like...
Fang: her acting alright... BUT I don't like the way she dress...
Jieb: she just too old to still be acting as a main role.
Anne: too much of her!
Pat: WAY too skinny! Also like picky never watched her lakorns.
Kob: I really do like her in some lakorn, but in other no... Too into herself.

I think that's all... Not sure...

Actors:
Chakrit: horny look ( sorry) good acting but his face kind of creep me...
That old dude that did that lakorn with jaine: that dude is just old!
Vee: old looking... Lack of acting skill...

Can't think of anymore...

mokka

sarNie Adult
If this is a poll of the worst actors and actresses Poo P would 've won... LOL

My list:
Actresses
Poo p (Yes, she's on my list)- Can't stand her. Tried to watch at least one of her lakorn but couln't.
Pat: Something about her facial expression that bothers me
Pancake: She's weird
kwan: She can't cry... her cries seemed too fake...
Benz (girl from koogum with num)... I don't know... not too fond of her
Jieb (The girl that played Kwan's mom in the lakorn she was reborn)- Not ne'k materials

Actors
Weir-he is weird
Vee- his roles are too similar...seemed like most of his lakorn... he can't really stand up for himself...
Por N. - his roles seemed too crazy

These are all the actresses and actors I can think of...