What song are you listening to right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---the daylight still finds the pieces of me drifting in the rain since the day you went away... broken to much is my heart to hate everything about you for letting me go... i still paint my days with the memories that are just shadows from the past holding together whats left of me to be my everything when i feel you gone...Camilla - Broken--Korean_Version

p.s. this song inspired me to say what my heart felt when i herd this beautiful song!!!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
the way i do - Marcos Hernandez

its making me cry loads :(

ijohn

sarNie Adult
--- this song is not that great in vocals as it is in it's sincerity with words and lyrics as a ballad to remind me of that big question... "do some of us have a soulmate destine for us to stretch across time space that one day we shall meet through some medium if we seek inner peace from loneliness with someone not unlike ourselves to finally change for the better once we meet across time and space distances"---lol---me dreaming again... :p

--->oh almost for got the tune--->Natasha Bedingfield - Soulmate<--- :wub:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---this song is a song i find is so truthful in the way it begins... someday's we can build so much hate inside of ourselves for life if we can't take the time to humble ourselves an accept that we are wrong... being humble can lift life in others and restore honor within ourselves as we become more lovable in life to all those seeking acceptance... music is so much an expression of what we feel and it defines me often...

--->Akon - Sorry, Blame It On Me<---

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---waking up and thinking of someone that fallows you thru the day till sunset in everything you do inspires this song,,, be it love or infatuation its like a disease that is not cured with time or sleep...lalala...lol...daydreaming wake me before i sleep because i don't want to forget you...

--->Angela Ammons-Always Getting Over You<---

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Nikki Flores - When :(

When will my longing for you end
When will the sun rise up again
The voices in my head got me asking over and over
When will this pain never subside
When will i be strong enough to fight
It's time to realize that your gone
And theres nothing I can do................

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
these songs on random and repeat

Karyn White - Superwoman
Big Bang (Always mini album) - Lie
Big Bang (Always mini album) - Always
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
PoP Goes My Heart (lol Music & Lyrics OST)