What song are you listening to right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i need a magical moment as heavens tears bathe the earth all around me and i sing to myself " i love you through all the tears through all the years!!!"...light flickers on my window sill,,, through the storm raindrops tap on a nearby window pain like my heart beating in the silence... i wait for the magic to begin again... "i love you"
''Ying Kwa Sia Jai" by thai singer Punch

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ wow.. very good song.

Yes... I love Soul Asylum; actually I'm still stuck in the 90s. I love rock music from the 90s. Nowadays, I don't even know what kind of bands or groups are out there.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Foo Fighters - Everlong

And I wonder.... when I sing along with you, if everything could ever be this real forever, if anything can ever be this good again...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Mark Schultz - He's My Son

i was listening to this song when my niece hit me up on MSN and wanted me to go on webcam ,,, she was with my son in thailand... it's been a month since i saw him so this was a gift i received today... this song is appropriate for nic because nic is autistic and i sometimes have to deal with knowing he may never be loved more then i can give him as his dad because he is different... i think about him all the time and know he is being taken care of when he is not home because i and his mother could never find common love i know we both love him very much... this song often makes me wonder if children understand how much a parents love extends or do they know how many tears they shed when their children's eyes aren't around,,, for the better part for most parents is knowing the child who has trouble understanding a parents love...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Missy Higgins - the sound of white

...when the sun wakes me in the morning shining in my eyes from the night before where i lay millions of miles away from you... i try to craw back into the darkness looking for you away from the daylight and reality trying to find the dream again to relieve the pain inside of me... the morning sun light bathes my heart in tears knowing i'm alone trying to find the dream again in the sound of white when i close my eyes to glimpse a feeling from yesterday...

this song is only a part of me everyday since the dream started to fade...