What song are you listening to right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Missy Higgins - Sound of White

...the death of more of me comes at first daylight each day i spend a day without someone like you... i look into the mirror and see myself emptying through the glass... cuts and scraps only bleed a hurt nobody can see because of blame i find hard to accept i'm not perfect... more each day i'm silent and live truths i see when you are gone from my life... someday before my last breath i take,,, i'll know why you could never accept someone like me and then i''ll be perfect... giving in to someone else's heart in the silence while you are away...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Am Fine - Hed Pol Tee Ton Ngao (The Reason I Endure This Loneliness)

... time stops each moment i wake in the haze of last nights loneliness without a reason to think of her,,, but to wait... time slips away and i stare into the silence wanting to live forward without touching her memories,,, but than the passing seconds breathe fear in my heart i have lost everything from the past... how do i live with daylight when her memories stop casting shadows inside of me...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Paramore: that's what you get

that's what you get when you let your heart wins....

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Oum Ruk - Gwah Ja Ruk

...did she see my tears through all the times i've fallen down trying to be there... love was never in my heart but i've still felt her pain from my words "i don't love you anymore"... the shell that seem to have all the answers when she needed someone was this empty soul trying to be a man!!! why does love have to hurt??? what color is love when time catches up to the words??? will i still be me???