What song are you listening to right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
http://www.imeem.com/people/nHGi3e/playlis...music_playlist/

i know its not of value to many but these are the footprints in the sand i leave when i struggle with life to be me!!! i live with a dream and a prayer that she will make me complete... i know i have dreams when i feel her at the end of a tying day... maybe i can be strong one more day and live without her in my life... i ask myself always can the music replace her in my life... the answer to life is she is still my favorite color before and after wealth... can it be true she makes me breathe after all the stupid things i do that people see as my life... i live to love and i live to dream she will have me one day so i can be complete... yeah i still dream with the music defining me and the foot prints i leave in the sand!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
A corps perdu - Gregory Lemarchal

...the more color i define things with in my life the more open i am to change... if i can paint my life with anything it's the dreams i share and the hope i will hold daylight with music defining you and me when morning comes,,, friends frozen in time waiting for me to change... if ever i had/have a chance in my life,,, a moment,,, i know i can be better if i share all the colors in my box of crayons because together we can color the world with all possibilities...

:):):):):)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this song. I wish some handsome pra'ek will sing it to me hahahaha. That's my little fantasy here. LOL nai

As for what song I'm listening to, umm does the sound of raindrops count? It makes me sleepy.

*i'll "sleep" to that :lol:

was listening to the themesong for bbk...the one by calorie blah blah

that song makes me daydream bout being at some beach and some unknown p'ek is massaging me (my own lil version of bbk ...it would be nice if it was umm himself LMAO)