What the Devil Calls Love (Completed)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you...
Glad that you'll put more Nick and Kwang but Latsamee...Hmmm.
Want to know if Nick will go to Latsamee next ch....
Fon is so nice and understand all....Knight should be glad that he have suck a sweetie mom...
Nick began to nice to Kwang,hope he will alway be like this...
Prince is cool...

Epdate soon!!:)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Nick leaned back and saw a tear slide down Kwang’s cheek. He leaned forward and wiped her tear with his good hand. Her skin was soft beneath his hand. His heart began to thump and he leaned closer. She smelled like the gardenias still. He leaned forward and lips touched the apple of her cheeks where her tear had touched just seconds before.
omg...this is just too sweet :wub:
i can't wait for more

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
i like the way Kwang is torturing Nick with forgiveness. the gurl got game!!!
hmm, makes me wonder wat Nick will do next. urgh those cliffhangers...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Trinity High School-

“What’s it to you? I thought you didn’t care about a guy like me,” said Knight.

“Look, I don’t pick on guys who look depressed,” said Mary. “I have a heart, you know?”

“So, you want to listen to what I have to say?” asked Knight. “You’ll believe what I have to say to you? I’m not a rebel or what?”

“Look, about what I said before…” said Mary.

“You were wrong about me,” Knight said, with a little exaggeration. “I’m not as bad as everyone says I am.”

“Well, I haven’t seen Blank leave the house lately, so I’m thinking you two don’t go out as much as I thought. It was just the first day I moved here and Blank got in trouble and my parents told me Blank always caused his parents trouble. Then when I came to school, all the girls talked about how big of a player you are and that you always got in trouble with other guys in the school,” said Mary.

“Did they ever tell you the reasons why I fought with those idiots?” asked Knight.

“No.” said Mary.

“That’s why you can’t judge a book by its cover,” said Knight.

Mary realized that’s what she did. She felt kind of guilty about it. “Hey, how about I treat you to some snow cones?”

“I accept that offer,” smiled Knight. He knew he caught her in the bag.

-Latsamee’s Apartment-

“Sweetie, are you swaying again?” asked Latsamee. “Are you falling for her? What about me?”

Nick began to deny that he was falling for Kwang. He had only Latsamee in his heart.

“How about I go meet this girl and mark my claim in front of her, so she won’t steal my man,” said Latsamee.

“You don’t have to do that. You can trust me Latsamee,” said Nick with some hesitation.

“Okay. I’ll believe you this time. But, don’t become a softie anymore. I don’t want you to stop your plans just because she’s nice to you. Or just because the cousin that left you came back. I’m here for you now. Your cousin left you remember? He can do it again. And who do you have? Me. I love you.” whispered Latsamee.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Garden-

A week had passed since Kwang had seen Nick again. He was always gone. But, it seemed typical since it was work week. Prince had started at the office as well. She was often left at home with the servants. Yatna would come home late and go straight to her office. Then she disappears to her room. Assistant Pat often came home with her and followed her to her office and left late at night. Sometimes Yatna would not return home at all.

What Kwang didn’t know was that Nick had come home while she was out working in the garden. He would be in his room looking out his window and see her. He kept listening to what Latsamee had to say to him. He told Latsamee she could trust him. He didn’t want to break that trust. Being with Kwang in front of his face would make his heart jump. He didn’t want to be swayed. He usually left before she came back inside to go see Latsamee. Nick asked Latsamee to try to not be physical with one another and see if the connection they have isn’t just physical. Latsamee has become quite weary of his request, but agreed to it to keep Nick.

Since Prince attended to the office, Nick didn’t have to do much work as he did before. The doorbell rang. Nick ran downstairs to see who it was and hid in the corner. It was none other than Latsamee.

The maid answered the door and led Latsamee to the garden.

“Ahem, so you must be Kwang,” snorted Latsamee.

Nick didn’t want Latsamee to know that he was home. So, he ran to his car and told the driver to pretend like he just arrived. He didn’t know why Latsamee was here, but he didn’t want her to know that he’s been home all this time.

The butler did as was told and Nick walked into the house and out to the garden.

“Ahem. Latsamee, what are you doing here?” asked Nick.

Latsamee walked over to Nick and wrapped her arms around him and gave him a peck on the cheek. One of her legs lifted behind her as she reached up to him. Kwang stared at them. Her heart began to race. She didn’t know why she was feeling this way. But, the sight of them together made her feel terrible.

“Excuse me, I’ll leave you two alone,” said Kwang. She walked inside the house.

“So, I see. She’s not a whore like you described Nick. She dresses like an innocent little angel. You lied,” said Latsamee.

“Let’s go have a seat,” said Nick.

Kwang couldn’t help but to spy on Nick and Latsamee. She had thought she didn’t want to see them, but she wanted to make sure it was really Nick’s girlfriend. Somehow the sight of them lured her to keep watching.

Kwang wiped away her tears as she watched Nick and Latsamee in the garden. She couldn’t help but cry that she lost her virginity to him and he can go on living as if he never touched her. Latsamee caught a glimpse of Kwang spying. She jeered her eyes at Kwang as she approached Nick. Latsamee turned to look at Nick with seducing eyes that Kwang thought she wouldn’t be able to escape if she were a man herself. Latsamee leaned in and sat down on Nick’s lap and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She pressed her lips against Nick’s as he returned her kiss. Kwang’s heart sank.

“That poor girl is watching us,” whispered Latsamee after the kiss. “She just ran away wiping tears. Did you give her hope my sweetheart?”

-Yodsaman Mansion-

Kwang walked teary eyed towards the room that everything occurred in. She stood in front of the door thinking, “He already asked for forgiveness and I already told him that I forgive easily. But, why is it that I feel like seeing him with her, I see the sinful side of him. The side I do not like?”

Her eyes began to tear thinking about the way Nick disregarded her presence. She really wasn’t anything to him. His girlfriend was here to play with him. She couldn’t bare her heart pounding, as she opened the door to the room, everything began spinning.

Minutes later, Kwang opened her eye to see none other than Prince holding her in his lap calling for help. Kwang heard voices as the room started to slow down.

“What’s wrong?” asked Nick as he rushed into the house.

“I found her on the floor when I got home,” said Prince.

Kwang slowly rose from Prince’s lap. “I’m sorry. I felt dizzy and then…”

“You fainted Kwang,” said Prince as he helped Kwang up.

“Take me to my room please,” begged Kwang. “I’d like to get some rest. I completely forgot to eat today.”

Prince supported Kwang down the hall to the stairs. Nick could only focus on where Prince’s hands are on Kwang. He wished he was the one holding her and helping her up those stairs.

Latsamee came into the house. She asked Nick what happened and told him she’ll be going now. She leaned in to kiss Nick, but his thoughts were on Kwang. He felt a bit of jealousy seeing Prince take her. She made his heart sway from Latsamee. How could she touch and accept Prince’s help to her room when he should be the one she let touch her since she is his.

Nick walked upstairs and stood at his bedroom doorway. Nick had watch Prince leave Kwang’s room and Prince had told the maid he had a meeting and will return later in the evening.

As the maid returned with a cloth, Nick intercepted and told her he’d take it in. The maid questioned Nick, but Nick said, “It’s fine. I’ve already touched her.” The maid felt a little fear and left Nick with the cloth and water.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Kwang’s bedroom-

Kwang laid restless in bed.

“I told you, I’m fine. I was just hungry that’s all,” said Kwang.

“But, I knew you had some lunch. You didn’t faint because you didn’t eat.” said Nick.

Kwang quickly shift to face in Nick’s direction. He seemed like the nice Nick, but then his eyes were a bit darkened.

“Were you jealous at all today Kwang?” asked Nick.

“Why should I be? She’s your girlfriend. We are in no relation for me to be jealous,” denied Kwang.

“How can you say that we have no relationship with one another?” said Nick.

“You have a girlfriend!” shouted Kwang. “You can’t claim touching me once a relationship. What kind of relationship is that?” Kwang turned away. “We aren’t even friends, or acquaintances,” she muttered to herself.

Nick was furious now. “And what kind of relationship do you have with Prince? You think Prince can honestly marry you after you’ve been with me? He is just the same Prince I know. Too kind to say no to women. You want to stay with a sissy all your life?”

Thank you...
Glad that you'll put more Nick and Kwang but Latsamee...Hmmm.
Want to know if Nick will go to Latsamee next ch....
Fon is so nice and understand all....Knight should be glad that he have suck a sweetie mom...
Nick began to nice to Kwang,hope he will alway be like this...
Prince is cool...

Epdate soon!!:)
We'll see if Nick will be nice to Kwang from now on...?!?

omg...this is just too sweet :wub:
i can't wait for more
I love how he cared about her in Ch. 13 too!

i like the way Kwang is torturing Nick with forgiveness. the gurl got game!!!
hmm, makes me wonder wat Nick will do next. urgh those cliffhangers...
Like they say, keep your enemies closer. hehe. Ch. 14 shows that she's actually torturing herself by forgiving him as well. I don't want to give Ch. 15 away...cliffhanger.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
latsamee is a b*tch, why did she do that, n nick, why did he do that to kwang! arrggg, prince is so cute n nice he cared for kwang, and wtf nick called him a p*ssy. wth, nick is such a brat, thats all i can say; and he's probably hecka jealous of kwang n prince. hehehe, hope u update more, love it!

* for the poll: i think yes, he is definitely falling for her. :wub:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Wow,getting really good.. :wub:
I don't understand Nick,he love Kwang but he can't left Latsamee.. :angry:
I hope Kwang was little stronger.
Will wait and see what will happen on the next chap.

Thank you and update me...:) :D

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
OMFG u have to update it!! it is getting soooo goood!
It sooo cute how Nick and Kwang is sslowly starting to fallin love!! :blink:
:wub:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

*Rated R 4 u who can't stand r scene, skip 1st section.

-Kwang’s Bedroom-

Kwang suddenly sensed Nick’s tone was off. She turned to look in his direction, but it was too sudden. Nick had plopped next to Kwang and wrapped his arms around her. He rolled her flat on the bed and held her down between his thighs. She had no energy to fight back. Emotions were running crazy.

“Go ahead, call for help. You’re already mine, everyone home is too afraid of me to help you anyways.” whispered Nick.

“Prince isn’t a sissy and stop saying I belong to you,” shouted Kwang.

“You’re not Prince’s. You’re mine. Nobody else can have you but me. I won’t permit it.” said Nick.

“Stop it, you…, you…” Kwang couldn’t manage to say ‘barbarian’ or ‘bastard.’ He was right that he already took her innocence away. She really had no energy to fight. She fainted thinking of him and Latsamee earlier and about all she went through last time. Now it seemed like it would happen again. However, Nick seemed less aggressive. His eyes melted her away instead of scared her. Kwang was even more confused about her feelings towards him.

Nick stared into Kwang’s eyes as she gave up fighting. Her body became relaxed rather than tensed. Having sex with Latsamee was always pleasure for Nick to release stress. He remembered when he first violated Kwang, he had thought she was a whore and someone to use in his plan to get the company. But, this time, he wasn’t doing this to release stress or to use her. He really hated seeing her and Prince together. Prince isn’t a sissy. He was stronger than Nick and Nick is jealous. He admitted this to himself now, but he can’t seem to say it to Kwang. He has no idea what his feelings are anymore.

He wanted to be her only guy. He didn’t want her to marry Prince. He held her waist tight as he leaned down to suck the life out of her neck. He looked up and saw Kwang’s eyes closed as if she were in pain. He cared about her for a moment and thought of stopping. But his rage of her not liking him made him more demonic and passionate about pleasing her. He let her go to see if she will try to run away. But in Kwang’s heart, she knew there was no use in escaping. She sensed that he wouldn’t let her go. Nick was mysterious; he acted out, his personality jumped too much to predict what he’d do next. Kwang didn’t want to predict, Kwang didn’t want waste her time trying to get away.

He proceeded to pursue her again and acquire what he desired. Kwang, turned to look out at the darkening sky. Nick reached down to unbutton himself. Kwang was wearing pants this time. This made it difficult to pry off. Kwang wasn’t going to run away, but in no way was she going to make it too easy for him to invade her body.

-Coffee Café-

“So, how is she doing today?” asked Knight.

“Today she collapsed…” said Prince.

“What? Again?” asked Knight, worried.

“I came home from work and found her on the ground. I’m thinking of taking her to the hospital to figure out what is wrong. She became dizzy last week after meeting you and she collapsed again.” said Prince.

“That would be good.” said Knight. “I mean, it would be good if you take her to the hospital.”

“It would be better if you’d meet up with her again. Your sister really loves you.” said Prince.

“Can I really handle meeting her again?” asked Knight.

“Obviously you’re interested in your sister. You’re meeting me. That means you can probably handle seeing her again. You two need to just talk and not let things that occurred in the past stop you from getting along. Don’t deny that you actually don’t hate your sister.” commented Prince.

Knight thought about what Prince just said and agreed to meet with Kwang again. This time, they will meet and it’ll just be the two of them. He promised Prince that he won’t let his emotions get out of control like last time. He wants to listen to what his sister has to say.

“Will I be able to handle it?” asked Knight to himself.

The two set a date for when Kwang should meet with Knight. Prince suggested that he call Knight whenever Kwang feels better. Knight looked straight into Prince’s eyes with a worried expression and told Prince to take her to get a checkup.

“Do you plan on really marrying my sister?” asked Knight.

-Kwang’s Bedroom-

Kwang didn’t shed a single tear this time. She felt too weak to move or to be sad or mad about being taken advantage of again. Nick slid his arm under Kwang’s neck and his other arms across Kwang’s chest to hold her in his arms. He knew he took advantage of her again, and this time he felt horrible about it, but not too horrible to be selfish about having her all to himself.

“From now on, I will fight for you.” whispered Nick.

Those words sunk into Kwang’s heart. She felt anxious about those words, but she also felt horrible because she didn’t know whether to believe him or not. He had apologized for the first incident, but this time, he didn’t apologize yet. And, this time she didn’t fight back as she should. She gave up. This time, he didn’t have to apologize and she still felt like forgiving him. Kwang couldn’t say one word to Nick. She felt ashamed to allow Nick to do this to her again. She felt ashamed to be falling for a guy who had someone else in his heart.

Kwang thought, “I’m slipping into the devil’s game. Why am I not mad at him? He has a girlfriend. Why should he really fight for me? He doesn’t mean what he’s saying to me. It can’t be true, those vicious lies coming out of his mouth. Why did Prince tell me Nick could be sincere too? I’m so confused. What am I feeling?”

Nick turned his head towards Kwang’s ears and moved his mouth towards it. He began to nibble a bit. Then he released and guided his hand towards her hair to gently run his fingers through her soft hair.

“Your hair smells like the gardenias in the garden,” said Nick. “My mother used to go out there all the time and bring the gardenias in to set on the kitchen table. She’d make my favorite dessert! Pound cake, a recipe she got from one of her best friends.”

Nick began to get teary eyed.

-Yodsaman Empire-

“Assistant Pat, do you know how much is getting done in Mae Hong Son?” asked Yatna.

“I do not know. I’ve been with you all this time,” said Assistant Pat.

“True. Hmm, should we transfer some of the job to Prince?” asked Yatna.

“He seems to be doing well with his current one. But, he’s not as aggressive as Nick. He can’t get what you want done quickly like Nick can,” persuaded Assistant Pat.

“Kwang has been doing great keeping him here. I haven’t been going home everyday anymore. I should check up on those children. It seems like they are functioning okay on their own. No news of them murdering each other yet,” smiled Yatna.

“Yes. A good thing. But, why did you agree to keep Kwang in the house with Nick around? Isn’t that risky for the girl?” asked Assistant Pat.

“Because, my son will stay here with her around.” said Yatna.

“Are you sure? Don’t you feel the girl deserves better?” asked Assistant Pat.

“Let’s just say, I feel better with her around. That’s all you need to know,” said Yatna.

-Yodsaman Mansion-

“Mr. Nick is with Miss Kwang right now sir,” said the maid.

“Okay. Thanks,” said Prince as he rushed up the stairs with a smile on his face.

Kwang’s door was closed, and Prince decided to open it up a crack to sneak a peek at Kwang. He grabbed the door knob and slightly twisted it.

Nick heard a twist. This time he didn’t want to get caught. He quickly let Kwang go leaving her wondering what his rush was about. Since she hadn’t said a thing to him since the incident, she figured she’ll keep quiet.

Prince started to push the door open quietly.

-Pattanaworawet House: Living Room-

Fon asked her son, “Knight, how are things going with your sister?”

“I still haven’t gone to see her again mom. I don’t know if I can face it,” said Knight.

“I say you should meet her and figure out why she left you there. I am sure she had her reasons son and you need to listen to it,” comforted Fon.

“I did agree to meet with her again. Mom, P’Prince told me she fainted again today. She fainted the day I met her as well. I’m really worried about her,” said Knight. His voice started to quiver and shake.

Fon grabbed her son into her arms and stroked his hair. “Knight, no matter the reason why you two parted, she is still your sister. She is someone who will always be a part of your life. Son, meet with her and make things right between you two. If she needs anything, you make sure you be the best brother towards her. Your father and I would love to meet her and we want to support her and care for her just as much as you do. Son, make things right.”

Knight thought about what his mom said to him. He felt more relaxed and decided that it was time to let childish acts go away. He had to grow up. His sister has been found and he can’t let her go again. Especially since she’s been fainting, he has been more worried about her.

latsamee is a b*tch, why did she do that, n nick, why did he do that to kwang! arrggg, prince is so cute n nice he cared for kwang, and wtf nick called him a p*ssy. wth, nick is such a brat, thats all i can say; and he's probably hecka jealous of kwang n prince. hehehe, hope u update more, love it!

* for the poll: i think yes, he is definitely falling for her. :wub:
Nick is def a confused guy. And oh yes he is def jealous. Most lakorns are like this...not going the way you want it to as fast as you want it to go. hehe. Let's see what all of this leads to.

Wow,getting really good.. :wub:
I don't understand Nick,he love Kwang but he can't left Latsamee.. :angry:
I hope Kwang was little stronger.
Will wait and see what will happen on the next chap.

Thank you and update me...:) :D
I'm angry @ Nick too. But, I'm also angry @ Kwang for not being as strong as she should be. Now he's taken advantage of her twice!

OMFG u have to update it!! it is getting soooo goood!
It sooo cute how Nick and Kwang is sslowly starting to fallin love!! :blink:
:wub:
Let's hope that they are in love :p

-------------

I work now, so I will still update on the days that I post, but I won't update them @ midnight like I used to. I have decided to update at random times during the day. So be on the look out for updates to this story.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for chapter 15. I really need to caught up wit this story. I've been busy lately. I'll come back to post my comment when I caught up on this story.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you...
Love it,want moreand more of this.
So sad for Kwang,twince. :mellow:
Is Kwang pragnet or what? :blink:
Really hope Nick will fight for her like he said.
Wonder if Kwang going to live with Fon after meeting with Knight...
I would love it,it's time for Nick to get some.. :angry:

Update soon... :wub:

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!! thanks for the update!! I hope that u update it again! I am in love with his fanfic! :wub:

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
sometimes i wonder if Nick really is a man, how could he do this to her twice????
but anyway, he better be getting on his words or else i'm going after him lol
thanks for the update. i truly can't wait for more.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Nick keep his promise on what he said. I wounder will Kwang will be pragnet? Fon is a carrying mom. Glad that Knight got a good mom like her.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Yodsaman Mansion: Kwang’s Bedroom-

“Where did Nick go?” asked Prince as he stepped into the room. “The maid told me he was in here with you.”

Kwang didn’t dare speak. Nick then walked out of the bathroom in Kwang’s room and smiled at Prince. “Oh, you’re back.”

Nick left the room after Prince told him thank you. Prince sensed that something happened and knew Kwang wasn’t just silent because she is sick.

“Something happened. Do you feel comfortable sharing? Or do you want me to pretend like I don’t know a thing?” asked Prince.

Kwang, sat up in bed still covered up. Prince stood at the foot of the bed and noticed her jeans on the ground. Kwang stared in the direction of Prince’s eyes.

“He took advantage of you again, didn’t he?” asked Prince.

Prince started to get frustrated by Nick’s behavior. She was sick and he took advantage of her. He wanted to rush out to punch Nick in the face. But, he looked back at Kwang as he was heading out of the room. He saw Kwang staring at him. Her eyes were begging him to stay calm. He walked over to the side chair and sat down. Kwang turned towards Prince and decided not to cry. The two looked into each other’s eyes and knew what the other was thinking.

-Phet’s Spa-

“Aunt Phet, have you visited Kwang at all? I want to go visit her,” said Gai.

“No, I haven’t. She hasn’t contacted me either. Before she left, I told her she dare not contact me unless I try to get in touch with her first,” said Phet.

“Oh, really? You two are both so stubborn. If it were me, I’d contact you even if you kill me,” laughed Gai. “Hey, I was wondering if I can get a job here? I’m taking this term off and I really need the money. Since Kwang isn’t around, I can’t get my side money,” said Gai.

“What side money?” asked Phet.

Gai knew she screwed up and looked away shyly. They came into the spa and Gai mouthed that she screwed up. They signed for her to leave and he asked Phet to go to the office. In the office, They decided to tell Phet the truth that Kwang had been seeing clients. They told Phet that it was a way for them to make side money and he guaranteed that Kwang never slept with any of the men.

“How do you know for sure They?” asked Phet.

They told her that he always picked the two girls up and often waited for them outside the rooms at certain locations and provided the sleeping medicines. He told Phet that he didn’t tell her before because he didn’t want her to worry. Now that Kwang is safe with another family, he doesn’t have to hide this anymore. Phet began to cry knowing that she was the cause of Kwang having to meet clients and being behind in school work. They placed his hand on Phet’s shoulders and she reached her hand towards his and turned to stare into his eyes with tear filled eyes.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Dining Room-

“Mom, you’re home today,” remarked Prince as his mom walked into the dining room.

“Of course, I missed sitting here at the table with you my dear,” said Yatna.

“Sure, mother. You won’t miss seeing him tonight?” asked Prince.

Yatna was confused as to what her son was talking about. She never told him about her lover. “What did you just say Prince?”

Prince knew he slipped and replied, “You won’t miss seeing Nick tonight?”

“Oh, where is that child anyways?” asked Yatna.

“He’s either in his room or left to go see Latsamee again,” said Prince. “Mom, you need to stop calling him child. He’s done so much for you.”

“That’s what everyone keeps saying, but that boy has something in his head that I just can’t trust,” remarked Yatna.

“Perhaps what he has is what you taught him. Maybe it is something you created,” said Prince.

-Pattanaworawet House: Knight’s Room-

“Mary? I needed to talk to you,” said Knight over the phone.

Mary laughed and said, “So, you actually called. I was wondering if it was smart of me to do such a thing.”

Knight smiled. Mary was funny and fun to talk to. He had not met a girl so smart with words in his life. When they went to have snow cones the other day, she made him feel better about himself. She was easy going and care free. She had spilled strawberry shaved ice on her school uniform and simply wiped it off with her hands and laughed about it. Knight told her about what was happening. He told her about how he always got in trouble because he always fought with dummies who would say he is adopted and that he was abandoned. They always said he didn’t deserve to be a part of a prestigious school. Mary listened attentively and by the end of the conversation, she had told Knight she wanted to be his friend.

“You know how I was down the other day?” asked Knight.

“Yes,” said Mary.

“Can you give me advice on how I should act towards my sister when I meet her?” asked Knight.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Prince’s Room-

Prince sat down on his yoga mat after his shower and started his stretches. He had gained muscle practicing yoga and it helped him stay calm. He thought about his conversation with Kwang and how honest she had been with him. Kwang truly didn’t hide a thing from him. She told him about how confused she was towards Nick. She told Prince that she doesn’t know why she doesn’t completely hate him like she wants to. Although Nick took advantage of her again, Kwang told Prince that his words were different this time.

Prince knew exactly what Kwang meant by it even though she didn’t give him specific quotes. Prince had reached out to touch Kwang’s hand and look at her in the eye. He had told Kwang that even though Kwang is still not sure about her feelings now, he will be the one to help her find the answers. Even though deep down, he really wished she wasn’t questioning her feelings. He wished she had immediately told him that she loves him.

When Prince had told Kwang that he was selfish himself, he was telling the truth. He had noticed Nick’s stare into the garden from the bedroom window, but he refused to believe that Nick was falling for Kwang. He wanted to believe that Nick is truly being punished and that Nick really wanted the company and not lose out on it. He didn’t want to believe that Nick could be changing back to his old self. Prince didn’t want to believe that being nice and understanding would take away the woman that he had fallen in love with.

He was helping putting the two together, rather than separating them. “Until the end, I will support her decision.”

-Trinity High School: Homeroom-

“Peurn, my parents are letting me get a car! They decided that since I haven’t been partying it up, they think I’m responsible now,” said Blank. Then he laughed.

Knight was about to speak when Mary walked into the classroom and said, “You wouldn’t have gotten it if I didn’t put in a good word for you Blank.” Mary smiled at Knight and went to sit in her seat. She sat next to Nappa Florence.

Blank whispered to Knight, “Dude, Nappa has been staring at you a lot lately. I noticed her watching you in the cafeteria and in gym class.”

Knight stared at the back of Nappa and Mary’s side profile as the two talked to each other. Then, Nappa turned to look back at Knight with her eyes shining brightly and a little sparkle glistened as she smiled and looked back up front as the homeroom teacher approached.

-Trinity High School: Outside of school library-

“So, we’re just friends eh?” asked Knight with a smile.

“Yes,” said Mary. “I told you, I don’t have time to date right now.”

“So, if you had time, would you date me?” asked Knight.

Mary smiled and blushed a bit. “I’m still not sure. How about we see how things go?”

Knight smiled and sat down on a bench. “Well, you know as they say, I don’t usually wait around for girls.”

Mary looked at Knight a little disappointed by his answer. “Fine, date someone. But, it will not be me.”

-Yodsaman Mansion: Kwang’s Bedroom-

“Hello,” answered Kwang.

“Hi. It’s me…Knight,” said Knight.

Kwang got excited on the phone. Knight told Kwang that he’d like to meet her and talk. She was hesitant and scared of his reaction when they meet face to face, but Knight reassured his sister that he will listen to her every word without interruption until she tells him it is okay to respond.

Thank you for chapter 15. I really need to caught up wit this story. I've been busy lately. I'll come back to post my comment when I caught up on this story.
Alrighty :D

Thank you...
Love it,want moreand more of this.
So sad for Kwang,twince. :mellow:
Is Kwang pragnet or what? :blink:
Really hope Nick will fight for her like he said.
Wonder if Kwang going to live with Fon after meeting with Knight...
I would love it,it's time for Nick to get some.. :angry:

Update soon... :wub:
:blink: pregnant? We'll see.
Nick is pretty mean in this ff...but he's Om :D So sexy. hehe.

WOW!! thanks for the update!! I hope that u update it again! I am in love with his fanfic! :wub:
Thank you for reading. I hope to keep you entertained. I'm a little behind...so hopefully I will finish up some more chapters and post chapters on time. I've worked five days already, and I have 6 more days to go so I hope to get some typing done in between :D

sometimes i wonder if Nick really is a man, how could he do this to her twice????
but anyway, he better be getting on his words or else i'm going after him lol
thanks for the update. i truly can't wait for more.
O Oh, I hope you don't go after Om. Hehe. :p

I hope Nick keep his promise on what he said. I wounder will Kwang will be pragnet? Fon is a carrying mom. Glad that Knight got a good mom like her.
I hope he keeps the promise too :D Fon is a great mom. She's so understanding of her son and so supportive.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Really gr8.
Now Kwang and Knight will meet and things is so exited.
Love Price,he is calm and cool.
Nick is suck a jerk,but love him. :rolleyes:

Thank you for your hard work..... :wub:

Saifah

bite me x___
Sorry I've been busy that I havent had time to read.
I'm totally not disappointed at all for the long wait.
This fic is amazing and I finally caught up yay.
I'm so glad that Nick and Kwang are finally 'almost' together
lol I love these characters though I do feel bad for prince
who is always so nice and calming to Kwang. Anyhoo, update soon please. :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Yodsaman Empire-

Yatna decided to send Nick to Mae Hong Son to finish the project there. At first Nick didn’t want to go since he wanted time to talk to Kwang about what happened the day before and sort out his feelings. He had locked himself up in his room and not responding to Latsamee’s calls knowing he betrayed the woman he loved for someone he just barely met. He didn’t have the guts to face Latsamee just yet, but now that his aunt is sending him away, he needed to sort things out before he leaves. He asked for an extra day in town before going and Yatna for the first time agreed instead of demanding so much. He had to sort out his feelings now.

-St. Constatine Night Club-

“Having fun?” asked Knight.

“Of course,” grinned Nappa. She had grabbed Knight’s hand and put it on her waist as she danced with him.

Blank sat at the bar counter looking at his friend and the new girl. Then he looked up and saw Mary walking into the club. Blank started to panic since he had lied to his parents that he was going to the movies with some friends and not a night club.

It was too late, Mary locked eyes on Blank and gave an “I caught you” stare. She smirked and then looked towards the dance floor and saw Knight and Nappa dancing. Knight did not see Mary, but Nappa got a glimpse of Mary, but kept dancing. Mary didn’t want it to get to her, so she walked up to Blank and told him to go home now before he got into more trouble. Blank was scared of his ambiguous cousin. She was hard to predict. Sometimes she helped him and sometimes she got him in trouble. He stood up and left with Mary. He sent a text to Knight, but Knight didn’t bother to look at it since he was distracted by Nappa.

-Latsamee’s Apartment-

“Sweetheart, you don’t want to take me to bed?” asked Latsamee as Nick came over without having any sexual desires since they agreed to no physical attraction.

“Let’s talk,” said Nick.

Latsamee sensed that something was bothering Nick. She hadn’t prepared for the day that Nick’s heart would quaver away from her. She had thought she had him in the bag. All she had to do was get him to stay longer until he had that company in his hands and until after he sold it and gave her some of it.

“I’m going to Mae Hong Son. I won’t be back until the project is done. It will probably be about a month or two,” said Nick.

“Oh, I’m going to miss you so much. If I didn’t have work, I would want to go with you and keep you company. You can’t even return once to me my lover?” asked Latsamee.

Nick didn’t know if he can tell her that he wanted to take a break from their relationship until he settles his heart. But, he feared his quivering heart and hurting Latsamee if he meant what he said to Kwang about fighting for her and keeping her all to himself. He decided to wait on the separation talk until he finds out if Kwang can forgive him for the second time. He had not given her the chance to speak nor did she attempt to speak to him after the second time. He did not know if she was mad, angry, glad, confused just as he felt yesterday. Perhaps her words will help him know what exactly he is feeling.

-Wordpress Café-

“Thank you for meeting again,” said Kwang. Then she began to feel dizzy.

-Yodsaman Mansion-

Nick slowly opened Kwang’s bedroom door as it was unlocked. She wasn’t inside. The housekeeper ran upstairs and nearly bumped into Nick. His eyes glared at the housekeeper as she bowed down. She told Nick that Kwang had gone to meet someone and will be back around noon. Nick began to get softer and thanked the housekeeper. The housekeeper scratched her head. Nick went into the kitchen and sat down. A vase was filled with gardenias.

Then, just as Nick reached for the vase, Prince came running in looking for the driver. He looked worried.
“Hey, cousin,” said Nick sarcastically.

“I don’t have time to play today Nick. Kwang is in the hospital,” said Prince. I need to find the driver for the keys. I accidentally locked mine in the car last night and didn’t notice until now.”

Nick began to worry and shouted, “Screw the driver, I’ll drive you!”

-Pattanaworrawet House-

“I understand Knight. I’ll tell your parents,” said Nanny Wai.

Nanny Wai hung up the phone and rushed to the breakfast table to tell Chai and Fon that Knight is at the hospital with his sister. His sister had collapsed at the café and the doctors are running tests right now at the emergency room. Chai and Fon stopped eating and stared at each other. They got up and got ready to visit the hospital.

-Hospital-

“Is she alright?” asked Prince as he rushed towards Knight.

“I swear, I didn’t do it this time,” said Knight, worried and scared out of his mind.

“Do what?” asked Nick wondering what this high schooler had to do with anything.

Prince realized he didn’t introduce the two and said, “Oh, Nick, this is Kwang’s little brother Knight.”

Nick stopped with his curiosity and knew his answer. He chimed in and asked what happened. Knight told them that he was about to tell her that she can explain herself, but then she started telling him that she felt dizzy. Next thing Knight knew was that Kwang began to tip over in her chair. Knight caught her and then called for help and got her to the ER.

The three sat down and then Chai and Fon made it to the hospital. Knight ran up to them and hugged them. Then they sat down and asked what was wrong with Kwang and nobody could answer since they didn’t know.

-Nappa Florence’s House-

“Mary, are you not coming over to study today?” asked Nappa over twitter.

Ten minutes later, Mary responded, “No, I’m not feeling well today. Maybe tomorrow.”

Nappa had a frown on her face. She wanted to tell Mary about her time with Knight.

-Hospital-

The doctor came out, “Can I speak with a family member?”

Everyone looked at each other and Knight finally chimed in and said that he was Kwang’s brother. Then Prince stated that he was Kwang’s fiancé before Nick could say she is his girlfriend/lover/’mia (Thai)’. He frowned on himself for not being able to be in the room with her. Prince and Knight were allowed to go in and chat with the doctor. Nick caught the nurse coming out of the ER and asked the nurse if it was alright to visit her now and the nurse said that it was fine, but they will be moving her to another room to monitor her for a few more days. Nick immediately took this chance and entered the ER with Fon and Chai wondering why he was so interested in seeing her.

-Hospital: Dr’s Office-

“Is she alright?” asked Prince.

The doctor began to smile. “She is fine now. We gave her lots of fluids. She was pretty dehydrated. Her heart rate was also out of the normal limits when she arrived. We had thought she had a heart arrhythmia, but we figured out that she was really dehydrated which caused her to have hypotension and faint. We want to keep monitoring her to make sure she is completely stable before discharge.”

“So, Prince, she doesn’t drink water?” asked Knight.

Prince looked over at Knight and told him that he thought she took in fluids, but he guessed Kwang forgets to drink water in the morning or eat breakfast. He never realized she didn’t drink much water later in the day either.

“Now, she may also be dehydrated from sweating a lot or losing blood. We did not find any internal blood losses. But, we suspect that she may have anemia. Now, anemia is common, but it is important that she is well hydrated and that she limits activities that can cause bleeding.”

Both men sighed in relief.

-Hospital: Emergency Room-

Nick walked in and Kwang was already conscious. She looked at Nick as he got closer. He reached his hand down towards her and grabbed hold of it. His touch warmed up her hands and he stared intently at her. Kwang sensed the nice Nick that Prince had described again. Both did not have to speak to know how worried Nick was for Kwang and how his touch comforted her.

-Hospital: Waiting Room-

Chai got up as Knight walked out. “So, what did the doctor say?”

“The doctor said that she was dehydrated. But, most of it might be more because of the anemia since I told him she fainted two times before this. They will run tests and let us know,” said Knight.

“I forgot to greet you earlier,” Prince reached his hand out to shake Chai and Fon’s hand.

“Knight told us about you,” said Fon. “You are Kwang’s fiancé?”

It had been a habit for Prince to claim Kwang as his fiancé that he had forgotten that he had let Kwang have time to think about her feelings. He wants to be prepared for the worst, but he also doesn’t want to give up.

-Hospital: Kwang’s Room-

Kwang smiled at Nick. Nick leaned forward and gave Kwang a peck on the cheek.

Really gr8.
Now Kwang and Knight will meet and things is so exited.
Love Price,he is calm and cool.
Nick is suck a jerk,but love him. :rolleyes:

Thank you for your hard work..... :wub:
:rolleyes: Why do we love the jerks? ...because they change into a good person (maybe only in dramas/books/fanfics) and the character is good looking. :D

Thanks for the update! I hope that u update it again and soon!!!
I updated 2day :D Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Sorry I've been busy that I havent had time to read.
I'm totally not disappointed at all for the long wait.
This fic is amazing and I finally caught up yay.
I'm so glad that Nick and Kwang are finally 'almost' together
lol I love these characters though I do feel bad for prince
who is always so nice and calming to Kwang. Anyhoo, update soon please. :D
Just updated :D. I will try to post again on Thursday since I just finished typing up Ch. 18 today. I had written out a summary for my chapters, but so far, I'm behind on the summaries...which means more chapters will be added to this ff.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you.
I love the last scene at cap 17,it's so romantic.... :wub:
Yah,Prince.. Prince, he is really in love with Kwang. :blush:
So Kwang got anemia....Hope she will be ok.
Now when will Nick come back from Mae Hong Son.. :mellow:
Mary and Knight got some missunderstanding there.

Update soon....
Take good time.. :D

Saifah

bite me x___
awww Om my little jerk is turning into a sweet guy.
Gosh I'm starting to really feel bad for Prince since
he's going to loose Kwang in the end. I can't wait
for the next update =)